Author Topic: Filthy Kookarachias arrested for raping a Jewish teenage girl in California  (Read 1728 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I would love to hunt each and everyone of these scumbags myself.  If it is ever the day of a President Wolf.. Full demand a bullet in their heads. How dare they put their nasty self on a defenseless woman.  By the way I also support a death penalty to rapists scum
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
How do you know that the victim was a Jewess? Here in California they don't release the names of rape victims... I think you made an assumption when they interviewed Julie Steinberg who happens to go to the same school as the victim...

None the less this was a horrific crime... I read about it a few days ago... I have a friend at my Minyan who is a Richmond Police SWAT team member who may have worked on this case.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I agree with you completely. However, you are a moderate. I'd do a whole lot more to these animals.

However, where did you learn that the victim was Jewish? I was not able to find that in the article.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Terrible. I think we need Judge Dredd to purge this place.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Americas leaders don't care how many innocent Americans are slaughtered by illegals. They would much prefer the less educated, more easily manipulated immigrants than they would the American population. America's leaders have no loyalty to American citizens above others. They feel that there should be no borders, we should let everyone in, no matter what their criminal background, disease status, or ability to assimilate.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
the most appaling thing about this video is not that 9 illegal rapist raped drunk 15 y.o. slut, but that two dozen of people observed this horrific crime and did nothing! America deserves its leaders.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
the most appaling thing about this video is not that 9 illegal rapist raped drunk 15 y.o. slut, but that two dozen of people observed this horrific crime and did nothing! America deserves its leaders.
Why do you call her a slut? Because she was drinking?

That has absolutely no bearing on whether or not she would consent to sex, let alone a gang orgy. There was absolutely no reason to call her that.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Why do you call her a slut? Because she was drinking?
That has absolutely no bearing on whether or not she would consent to sex, let alone a gang orgy. There was absolutely no reason to call her that.
Yes - 15 y.o. who gets DRUNK (not only drinking), furthermore, in Richmond, CA, in a dangerous place, is a stupid slut - in my opinion. At least if I was a betting man, I would definitely double down on that bet. There may be a reason why two dozen of people didn't intervene - perhaps promiscuous behavior lead to this horrific rape?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 07:26:46 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
בס"ד

They're not cooked enough, sub-human homosexual scum  >:(

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
I would love to hunt each and everyone of these scumbags myself.  If it is ever the day of a President Wolf.. Full demand a bullet in their heads. How dare they put their nasty self on a defenseless woman.  By the way I also support a death penalty to rapists scum

The day Wolf becomes president will be a blessing from god!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Yes - 15 y.o. who gets DRUNK (not only drinking), furthermore, in Richmond, CA, in a dangerous place, is a stupid slut - in my opinion. At least if I was a betting man, I would definitely double down on that bet. There may be a reason why two dozen of people didn't intervene - perhaps promiscuous behavior lead to this horrific rape?
Excuse me? Drinking is the same thing as having sex with strange men?

In what universe is that true?

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!

In my universe. When I was growing up and what I observe among young people today, any 15y.o. who drink, moreover gets drunk, is a slut. There may be exception, but not the one I've observed. BTW, I hope you realize that I am not excusing the rape by no means. However, when one make an unwise decision, one has to leave with potential consequences. This girl obviously lacked morals, paternal guidance, discipline and common sense. Why are you so anxious to defend her?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

In my universe. When I was growing up and what I observe among young people today, any 15y.o. who drink, moreover gets drunk, is a slut. There may be exception, but not the one I've observed. BTW, I hope you realize that I am not excusing the rape by no means. However, when one make an unwise decision, one has to leave with potential consequences. This girl obviously lacked morals, paternal guidance, discipline and common sense. Why are you so anxious to defend her?

I don't like drunk women. I think a women has to be always extra examplary, because the children love the mother and see in her a saint. It is very sad for them if they hear later stories about excesses from a third party.

But althrough of this, it is animal like to rape a drunk women. It is for me impossible to imagine, why people could do such a crime. Imo people like this should be put to death or at least should be detained forever, because of their not existent inhibition threshold, they are a grave danger for the society.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
I don't like drunk women. I think a women has to be always extra examplary, because the children love the mother and see in her a saint. It is very sad for them if they hear later stories about excesses from a third party.

But althrough of this, it is animal like to rape a drunk women. It is for me impossible to imagine, why people could do such a crime. Imo people like this should be put to death or at least should be detained forever, because of their not existent inhibition threshold, they are a grave danger for the society.
Drunk women are laughable, stupid and very vulnerable. 15 y.o. drunk child is something else, however.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

In my universe. When I was growing up and what I observe among young people today, any 15y.o. who drink, moreover gets drunk, is a slut.

I don't want to live in your unierse.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
The industrialized cities grow up fast, get degenerated fast and get vanished fast.

The people did nothing and this is the worst thing. This may indicate a loss of credibility between the leaders and the citizens and also between the citizens themselves. In the backward regions of the world the public must have retaliated with anything in their hands or even empty handed.

Anyhow the criminals must get maximum possible punishment.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.