Author Topic: Disney's First Black Princess Debuts  (Read 1381 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Re: Disney's First Black Princess Debuts
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 05:46:27 AM »
Just to be politically correct. This is just like some little books here in Germany for children who learn to read. A TURKISH and another leftist want these books to be re-edited. There have to be children that are black, girls with headscarf and also girls in trousers with short hair. And the adults in the book might be WOMEN as the ones who earn money and MEN the ones taking care of the children. Not that I am against all that (perhaps a bit  ;D ). But what I mean is: Why the heck do they care so much about such nonsense while muzzies are preparing terror, kill their daughters and sisters and mug and rob non-muzzies?
I wrote these politicians that I suggest to wipe out EVERYTHING that might be majority and mainstream. Thus the girls are either veiled girls that stay away from school in order to not be "honour-killed", the other girls are lesbian, short-haired and in men's clothes and the boys could al be effeminated gays in tranny outfits! Not to forget that mom is the big manager and dad is a child-caring hair-stylist who has a bi-sexual relationship with his brother-in-law. The answer she gave me did not touch anything regarding muslims and honour-killings rather than calling me aggressive and offensive...  >:(

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 06:37:52 AM »
   I'm not against the concept of a black princess as long as race is not the only or primary point of the show. What concerns me more are some of the other messages the show will probably impose on viewers. I doubt this show is going to be politically neutral and will probably have a leftist agenda. Without seeing the show(which I don't intend to watch), I can't make any definitive statements, but hopefully it won't become the princess and the ape.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 09:33:08 AM »
It can't be any worse than Pocahontas, the hate whitey movie.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 12:37:20 PM »
Other than the jungle book and the Lion king (HAHAH), Disney is generally very good about not over-representing blacks.  Many of their programs/movies use Asians, Hispanics, etc as an alternative to blacks, and it seems to work well.

I'm sure they did this as a niche movie, and I guarantee you it wont be a trend. (I hope not)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 01:06:33 PM »
Other than the jungle book and the Lion king (HAHAH), Disney is generally very good about not over-representing blacks.  Many of their programs/movies use Asians, Hispanics, etc as an alternative to blacks, and it seems to work well.

I'm sure they did this as a niche movie, and I guarantee you it wont be a trend. (I hope not)

I actually liked the Lion King. :) What blacks were in the Jungle Book? I thought that was set in India. Of course the orangutans did act black.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2009, 01:37:39 PM »

I actually liked the Lion King. :) What blacks were in the Jungle Book? I thought that was set in India. Of course the orangutans did act black.

On a serious note, Sambo was also Indian, but it was still seen offensive to blacks, so it has been banned from American curriculum.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2009, 02:20:35 PM »
Whats next Coal Black and The 7 Apes?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline JRB

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2009, 05:47:12 AM »
This is good news why not have a black princess, times are changing and the world will change whether people like it or not.
I want to see what the 7 dwarfs look like in black.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2009, 05:50:35 AM »
This is good news why not have a black princess, times are changing and the world will change whether people like it or not.
I want to see what the 7 dwarfs look like in black.

Here's three of them:

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2009, 05:55:26 AM »
Remember this.

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?