Author Topic: חיים בן פסח / Joe Turkel. / Joseph Gerbles.  (Read 2988 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: חיים בן פסח / Joe Turkel. / Joseph Gerbles.
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2009, 02:09:24 PM »
He just seemed like a very disturbed individual.  He even wrote something about wanting to burn down a Synagogue to get all the Jews to move to Israel. 

I'm not surprised.
As soon as I saw his initial posts, my "creep meter" went off.
Disturbed, indeed....

In the same message where he said he was tempted to burn down a Synagogue, he mentioned the desire to convert to Judaism.  Then he said he wouldn't be able to go through with it as he did not consider himself disciplined to follow all the rules. 

Very sick guy.

Wow Lisa,
I think that is beyond sick....

I just noticed that he'd have the posts where he would rant gibberish on numerous topics at once and then go back and strike lines throughout them.
And, add comments that he stated that he hates himself and everyone on the forum.
And, that he should leave the forum because, he is antisocial enough by being online.

So, that was enough for me to steer clear of any threads that had his name.
But, that is an extremely disturbed individual, who most definitely needs some sort of psychiatric or otherwise kind of help.

Actually Ag337, he also admitted to needing his medication adjusted in that same message.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2009, 02:24:31 PM »
He just seemed like a very disturbed individual.  He even wrote something about wanting to burn down a Synagogue to get all the Jews to move to Israel. 

I'm not surprised.
Disturbed, indeed....

In the same message where he said he was tempted to burn down a Synagogue, he mentioned the desire to convert to Judaism.  Then he said he wouldn't be able to go through with it as he did not consider himself disciplined to follow all the rules. 

Very sick guy.

Wow Lisa,
I think that is beyond sick....

I just noticed that he'd have the posts where he would rant gibberish on numerous topics at once and then go back and strike lines throughout them.
And, add comments that he stated that he hates himself and everyone on the forum.
And, that he should leave the forum because, he is antisocial enough by being online.

So, that was enough for me to steer clear of any threads that had his name.
But, that is an extremely disturbed individual, who most definitely needs some sort of psychiatric or otherwise kind of help.

Actually Ag337, he also admitted to needing his medication adjusted in that same message.

Well Lisa, then the forum really wasn't a place for him.
It's better that he left quickly and maybe, he will find whatever it is he is looking for somewhere else....

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2009, 02:29:08 PM »

I'm not surprised.
Disturbed, indeed....

In the same message where he said he was tempted to burn down a Synogogue, he mentioned the desire to convert to Judaism.  Then he said he wouldn't be able to go through with it as he did not consider himself disciplined to follow all the rules. 

Very sick guy.
Yeah right, his desire 
Hahahahahaha, I dont want a sick freak sharing the same definition as I do, no thanks  :P

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2009, 02:42:25 PM »

I'm not surprised.
Disturbed, indeed....

In the same message where he said he was tempted to burn down a Synogogue, he mentioned the desire to convert to Judaism.  Then he said he wouldn't be able to go through with it as he did not consider himself disciplined to follow all the rules. 

Very sick guy.
Yeah right, his desire 
Hahahahahaha, I dont want a sick freak sharing the same definition as I do, no thanks  :P

I think none of us wants this. 

Some people are plain and simple nuts and belong in a mental asylum. :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani