Author Topic: Does anyone hear think Chaim should give up the Schvartze jokes and stories  (Read 6989 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
How did kahane address evil blacks?

Kahane and JDL got started by confronting Jew hating Blacks and Puerto Ricans,especially regarding the NYC teachers strike in the late 1960s, who either politically or physically abused Jews.  I was at some later confrontations including one where a big JDL guy tossed a piano on some anti-Semitic Blacks and Puerto Ricans.

Kahane was accused of racism all the time and his very measured answer was that he was not going to overlook the Jew hatred just because the perpetrator was Black.  I think that is all that needs to be done and said.

I think that calling Blacks animals and making fun of how they speak is just adding shock value with no upside.  Again it comes down to what your goal is.  If you want a Howard Stern type following maybe it makes sense.  If you aspire to becoming the Prime Minister of Israel and reviving Western Civilization then it only takes away from your seriousness.  Could you imagine Reagan, Thatcher, Pope John Paul2 or any serious world leader engaging in that?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
cjd and bullcat, may G-d bless your father. I will certainly say a prayer for him tonight.
Thank You, Mishmaat.
Thank for the thoughts and prayers we got some good news this afternoon on the tests my father took the other day ( Thank G-d ). He is now cleared for his original procedure. G-d willing that will go well also.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
cjd and bullcat, may G-d bless your father. I will certainly say a prayer for him tonight.
Thank You, Mishmaat.
Thank for the thoughts and prayers we got some good news this afternoon on the tests my father took the other day ( Thank G-d ). He is now cleared for his original procedure. G-d willing that will go well also.

That is great news

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Thank You, Mishmaat.

That is great news

Terrific news.      I hope that your Dad's procedure turns out perfectly and that he has many,  many years of good health ahead.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I will pray that the procedure will go well for him.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
If it concerns u the way blacks are addressed mention it on an ask jtf.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
How did kahane address evil blacks?

Kahane and JDL got started by confronting Jew hating Blacks and Puerto Ricans,especially regarding the NYC teachers strike in the late 1960s, who either politically or physically abused Jews.  I was at some later confrontations including one where a big JDL guy tossed a piano on some anti-Semitic Blacks and Puerto Ricans.

Kahane was accused of racism all the time and his very measured answer was that he was not going to overlook the Jew hatred just because the perpetrator was Black.  I think that is all that needs to be done and said.

I think that calling Blacks animals and making fun of how they speak is just adding shock value with no upside.  Again it comes down to what your goal is.  If you want a Howard Stern type following maybe it makes sense.  If you aspire to becoming the Prime Minister of Israel and reviving Western Civilization then it only takes away from your seriousness.  Could you imagine Reagan, Thatcher, Pope John Paul2 or any serious world leader engaging in that?
Completely agree! I find Chaim parody of blacks entertaining and funny, but I believe it is quite detrimental to our goals.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
When Chaim gets to Israel (please G-d let it happen soon), the American Shaniqua's will be completely irrelevant as an issue.   There won't be much reason for him to talk about them to the Israeli public.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
When Chaim gets to Israel (please G-d let it happen soon), the American Shaniqua's will be completely irrelevant as an issue.   There won't be much reason for him to talk about them to the Israeli public.

well, you're probably right.  However, I think we can agree that the majority of American blacks liken to what the majority of Muslim arabs are in Israel and the middle east...

one example: both make up their own religion and holidays while copying it from others.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Like I said it is up to Chaim if he wants to stop or not.
It is not up to us.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
chaim black impressions are brilliant..he has genuwine comdy timing...

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer

exactly my point i made earlier! the whole topic of blacks in america and how they behave is not really relevant in the larger scheme of things when concerning Israel and our future in the middle east!  Besides the comic relief of it all, i find the whole black topic pretty irrelevant, even if obama is black, still doesnt take away from the fact that he's really a problem for Israel because he's a muslim.  and also, with all seriousness, it's important to remember that blacks are not even smart enough to be a serious threat to us Jews, so then why bother wasting our energies and time even addressing them so often?? muslims (of all colors) are the real threat...

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

exactly my point i made earlier! the whole topic of blacks in america and how they behave is not really relevant in the larger scheme of things when concerning Israel and our future in the middle east!  Besides the comic relief of it all, i find the whole black topic pretty irrelevant, even if obama is black, still doesnt take away from the fact that he's really a problem for Israel because he's a muslim.  and also, with all seriousness, it's important to remember that blacks are not even smart enough to be a serious threat to us Jews, so then why bother wasting our energies and time even addressing them so often?? muslims (of all colors) are the real threat...

In America though, they were/are a real threat because of the prevalent antisemitism in that demographic.   But in Israel I agree that they become less relevant.   We do still care about the Jews in America of course, but they will need someone else to step up to the plate as a leader to combat black antisemitism, Chaim has bigger business to take care of.