Author Topic: New Site: www.jtfarchive.org  (Read 8547 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: New Site: www.jtfarchive.org
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2007, 07:27:48 PM »
I can't agree with you more.  The old QPTV audio files should be posted here on the forum with a link so that people can listen to these old shows.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2007, 09:35:52 PM »
What a goldmine!  This is a great link.

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2007, 10:48:44 PM »
  I've been listening to them one by one for almost 3 months. I am now approximately in the middle of the year 2002. O0 I listen to a couple of programs every day, and I just love every minute.

By the way, anyone knows if there's any of these historic shows in a video format? I would be thrilled to see even one of them as a real TV show...

And remember! Always have a pen and paper ready for these shows!... And always take these shows on your VCR for the same reason (and if you did,- it would be great if you could upload any to the net... :)).
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 08:34:55 PM by Gam Bashan veGam Gilad »

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2007, 05:15:00 PM »
Is this the archives for the Ask JTF shows, the QPTV shows, or both?  Please let me know.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2007, 11:22:48 PM »
I can`t remember about `a` and `b` but I think `c` is askjtf.

Are there any recent askjtf shows archived?

if not.   What is going on?! Didn`t anybody realise.. we`ll have to start archiving, and there will be a gap in the archive.   Ideally somebody that can write a script to do it automatically, like the guy doing it before!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2007, 12:32:24 AM »
Is this the archives for the Ask JTF shows, the QPTV shows, or both?  Please let me know.

both
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2007, 04:08:31 PM »
I THOUGHT IT BE A GOOD IDEA TO PUT THIS HERE OF ARCHIVES OF JTF AUDIOS THAT WAS ON QPTV, THAT NOW THAT WE HAVE PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD THEY CAN HEAR IT WHENEVER THEY WANT.

http://www.jtfarchive.org/index.php 

CLASSIC.  AND HOW WE HAVE GROWN OVER THE YEARS.

I like to listen to Chaims old Radioshows. I have learned so much there. Thank you :)!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2007, 12:03:04 AM »
B"H

Anybody know the month and year that the "bus incident" show aired?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2007, 06:34:54 AM »
Hi, I'm new and enjoy listening to Chaim and watching his videos on Youtube, he speaks the truth.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2007, 06:58:43 AM »
Good, That was my first reaction as well.

Welcome!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2007, 08:58:04 PM »
I can`t remember about `a` and `b` but I think `c` is askjtf.

Are there any recent askjtf shows archived?

if not.   What is going on?! Didn`t anybody realise.. we`ll have to start archiving, and there will be a gap in the archive.   Ideally somebody that can write a script to do it automatically, like the guy doing it before!

Hello, I'm the jtfarchive.org webmaster.  I'm confused about your comment.  There is no gap in the 'c' shows, except for the first AskJTF show...which I believe I have somewhere but haven't got to the site yet.  All of the Ask JTF shows since are on the archive site. 

The reason I left them labeled as "a", "b", and "c" is that the names have changed over the years.  The "c" show has always been AskJTF, however.

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2007, 09:00:58 PM »
Forgot to add...as explained in the FAQ, I keep the archive site a week behind jtf.org, so that people will get the fresh shows from jtf.org...helps them know how many people are downloading.

Alas, no, there is no QPTV video.  None was ever shared on the net.  JTF used to offer video tapes but I never bought any (they were expensive - $25 for 2 shows or something like that).  Alas, I've never leaved in NYC, so I didn't have any opportunity to record.  First time I saw Chaim's lovable mug was on YouTube ;-)

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2007, 09:14:28 PM »
Yacov, those are good points.  I should change it to grab the show on Sunday or Monday.  It was convenient when there was a Wednesday audio update to do all three at once.

I've changed the script that was creating the blank "a" and "b" show links - shouldn't do that anymore.

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2007, 04:37:46 PM »
These have all been fixed up.  Thanks.

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2007, 12:23:34 AM »
Small bug was still creating blank 'a' and 'b' links.  This has been fixed.

I'll work on changing the dates for the 'c' shows...that'll take a little longer.

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2007, 02:41:20 PM »
Does your website download the shows automatically?

Yes.  Every Wednesday, it moves last week's show from a staging area to the main download area and regenerates the front page (web page with the list of shows).  Then it fetches the current week's show and puts it in the staging area.

The staging area is used so the web site is one week behind the main JTF site, so people keep going to JTF.org for the fresh shows.

The job is written in perl and runs automatically out of cron on my web hosting provider's server.  I use DreamHost and they've been good.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2007, 03:10:48 PM »
The October 11, 2006 shows ("a" and "b") are both repeats of the October 4th show. I think the October 11th "b" show (Take Back America) is the hilarious bus accident story. Do you have these shows WestCoastJTF? I lost them when my external hard drive crashed.

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2007, 07:08:50 PM »
I just looked and you're right...same thing in my home archive.  Either JTF didn't have a new show that week, rebroadcast, or they weren't archived properly.

If someone has a different show for 10/11/2006 (a, b), let me know and I'll replace 'em.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2007, 08:15:47 AM »
great job he has so many shows on the jtfarchive.org O0

Offline magna

• New JTFer
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2007, 11:26:42 PM »
 >:(

I AM HAVING THIS PROBLEM TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU'RE GOING...
For over 2000 years we have been persecuted by these "Gentiles"
now all of a sudden we are all friends....
I'm talking about Christians - Not just Nazis but all the Europeans....
Every European country {except Danmark} had their own form of persecution against Jews
The Ukrainians and the Romanians  in most cases were worse than the Nazi's
I lost  most of my family in the Halocaust
I fought in three Israeli wars
It is said NEVER FORGET....
I say      NEVER FORGIVE....

for 2000 years we have been persecuted
for the next 2000 years let someone else be persecuted.....

Thank God for letting these Muslims keep killing  each other.....
Each Dead Muslim is one less enemy of Israel.....

The Internatioal Press is a wonderfull thing...
Benazir Bhutto gets assassinated and overnight she has become a Saint
The world has a short memory.....
This person was thrown out of office twice because of Mass Corruption as was her father

I don't give a Rat's Ass about anything except My family and fellow Jews
 Magna

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2007, 12:48:19 AM »
magna:  "...I AM HAVING THIS PROBLEM TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU'RE GOING...For over 2000 years we have been persecuted by these "Gentiles"
now all of a sudden we are all friends...."

We are natural allies; Christianity developed as a result of Judaism and its Scriptures (unlike those of Islam) are deeply rooted in the Land and traditions of Eretz Yisrael.

Together we make up Western civilization, and together we are all facing a common threat to our very existence; the Muzzies care not if the throats they cut are Christian throats or Jewish throats.

The majority of Jews won't even defend their own interests; even the government of Israel won't defend Jewish interests.

As for me, I suggest you take your allies where you can get them, as time grows ever shorter.

Yes, we Jews have suffered greatly in Exile, but we were duly warned directly from G-d through Moses what would be our common fate were we to reject Torah and rebel.

We have also been promised a Final Redemption and a Moshiach who is going to set things straight permanently, so I suggest we fight for what's right while looking ahead and not backwards.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2007, 01:10:26 AM »
magna:  "...I AM HAVING THIS PROBLEM TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU'RE GOING...For over 2000 years we have been persecuted by these "Gentiles"
now all of a sudden we are all friends...."

We are natural allies; Christianity developed as a result of Judaism and its Scriptures (unlike those of Islam) are deeply rooted in the Land and traditions of Eretz Yisrael.

Together we make up Western civilization, and together we are all facing a common threat to our very existence; the Muzzies care not if the throats they cut are Christian throats or Jewish throats.

The majority of Jews won't even defend their own interests; even the government of Israel won't defend Jewish interests.

As for me, I suggest you take your allies where you can get them, as time grows ever shorter.

Yes, we Jews have suffered greatly in Exile, but we were duly warned directly from G-d through Moses what would be our common fate were we to reject Torah and rebel.

We have also been promised a Final Redemption and a Moshiach who is going to set things straight permanently, so I suggest we fight for what's right while looking ahead and not backwards.

I do not criticise any of the points of MassuhDGoodname, or magna.
From my point of view (I am Belgian) this is most important:
-fight Islam, turd world invaders
-combat current decadency in West-Europe&Western World.

What Jews are concerned :
If I were a Jew, I wouldn't trust anybody except fellow right-wing Jews.
the fact that you have allies, is not something you can totally count on.
To be honest, we should all help each-other, but how much times you learn your "friends"
are not real friends.
It is better to fight to get power in Israel, and make your country less dependant on "friends".

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2007, 04:17:58 PM »
Every European country {except Danmark} had their own form of persecution against Jews

What about Serbia?  They did not persecute the Jews.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 04:21:13 PM by Hail Columbia »

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Ex Muslim 4 Israel

• Junior JTFer
  • Israel Rocks my World
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2008, 07:49:31 AM »
Wow, great great website, thx a lot, now I can downlad all the shows I have missed, me too, I'm a collector of  all Chaim's speeches, so thanks for completing my collection, we don't hear men of wisedom speaking so often these days.
Yes I'm an ex muslim, and I bow down to the Israeli flag!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2008, 02:38:19 AM »
WestCoastJTF,    tremendous job putting this site together.    Invaluable info.   Thank You!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/