Author Topic: New Site: www.jtfarchive.org  (Read 8546 times)

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
New Site: www.jtfarchive.org
« on: April 20, 2007, 03:52:34 PM »
I have been a JTF listener for many years, and I've faithfully saved their shows each week.  It occurred to me that I may one of the few people with a large archive of JTF shows.  In order to help the cause, I've set up a new website where you can hear all JTF shows from 1/31/2001 to the present, plus a few older ones - over 7 years of JTF!

These are the RealAudio audio portions of the show which were downloadable from jtf.org, not the full video:

http://www.jtfarchive.org/

A couple notes:
  • I am a gentile and do not speak Hebrew, so I only archived the English shows.
  • Feel free to listen all you want - that's why I put the shows up.  But don't setup a script to robotically download every show on the site.  There is an overall bandwidth cap of 2TB a month.  I don't think that's a big deal, because the shows are only a couple megabytes each and all the shows in total are only about 6GB.  But if we have 400 people who write scripts to robotically download all the shows on the site, the site will shut down for that month due to lack of bandwidth.  Unfortunately, this level of monthly bandwidth is the limit of what I can presently afford.  So, please, download all you want - but listen to all you download!
  • I am still transferring shows into this archive.  At present, there are 319 shows on the site.  Ultimately, I will have about 680.  I expect all shows to be updated by this Sunday, April 22nd.  After that, I'll be adding the 3 shows a week that Chaim produces.
  • I am going to intentionally keep the site a week behind jtf.org, because I want people to go to jtf.org to get the fresh shows, not my site.  It's important that JTF know how many people are listening to its shows every week, so I will not publish the current shows on my site.  After a week has gone by and they are no longer available on jtf.org, I will publish them on jtfarchive.org.

Additional questions are answered at: http://www.jtfarchive.org/faq.html

I imagine some people will want to hear the post-911 JTF shows, out of curiosity and historical interest.  Keep in mind that the 9/12/2001 show was actually produced before 9/11, which is why Chaim seems to know nothing about the attack in that show ;)  The first show that was made post-911 was 9/26/2001.  I remember on 9/11 being very curious to hear what Chaim would have to say and then having to wait two weeks to hear it!

If anyone out there has shows before 1/31/2001, please contact me so I can get copies and get the shows into the archive.  Chaim has been on the air since 1986 when he did "The JDL Speaks" in Manhattan, so there is a lot of missing media over the last 21 years.  This archive is only a small part of his amazing life and I'd love to add more to it.

-WestCoastJTF
 "yet another JTF.org activist"

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: New Site: www.jtfarchive.org
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 03:53:07 PM »
Thank you. Welcome to the forum. You are amazing! Chaim will absolutely be stunned!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 03:55:45 PM by Trumpeldor »

ftf

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2007, 04:03:55 PM »
Brilliant work, welcome to the JTF forum, I think you deserve to be an Honorable Winged Member for this.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2007, 04:19:46 PM »
Excellent!  Thank you so much for all you've done.  G-d bless you and welcome to the forum. 

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2007, 04:45:37 PM »
Hello WestCoastJTF, and good day to you.

I too had an extensive JTF archive that was unfortunately destroyed on my old computer.   I'm glad to see someone has saved and compiled these for the rest of us to hear.

The shows with Yosef Ben Meir, in my humble opinion, were Chaim in his absolute prime.   With Chaim doing so many shows per week it's hard for him to maintain the same vigor day in and day out like he did  circa 1994-2003
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2007, 05:04:54 PM »
A minor correction to your FAQ, WestCoastJTF.   Chaim's legal first name is Victor, not Vincent.
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2007, 05:48:58 PM »
A minor correction to your FAQ, WestCoastJTF.   Chaim's legal first name is Victor, not Vincent.

I knew that, too...I guess my fingers were working faster than my brain last night.  I've corrected both places where the erroneous name appeared.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2007, 07:26:57 PM »
amazing. thanks.

Allen-T

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2007, 08:12:39 PM »
Wow! This is such a blessing!!!! ;D

A little Youtube plug with a link;

« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 10:37:27 PM by Allen-T »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2007, 12:55:55 AM »
I am a new member to this wonderful community, and it's nice to see so many committed and honorable Gentiles.  I've been immensely enjoying the JTF videos on youtube and now that there's an archive, I'll be doing alot more listening!  Thank you very much for doing this for us, I very much appreciate it.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2007, 12:03:20 PM »
WestcoastJTF, great job!

Thank you for doing this wonderful job!

Did you save old JTF website articles too?

I wish they are available in pdf format especially articles like "the truth about black africa"

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2007, 06:39:43 PM »
I've finished uploading shows and all shows I have are now in the archive.  My count was slightly off, as I was counting all .rm files and I'd forgotten I had some non-JTF .rm files in my archives directory.  There are 636 shows as of today (I'd estimated 680) - that should still be enough to keep you all busy for a little while ;)

Enjoy!

WestCoastJTF

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2007, 06:47:37 PM »
Did you save old JTF website articles too?

I have some, though at the moment the JTF.org site has a ton of the articles...I'm not sure that anything I have is not already on the site.

I don't understand what you're saying about the advantages of a PDF.  Why would someone want a PDF instead of a web page?  I think of Acrobat PDFs as useful for either forms (not applicable here) or printing.  Other than flyers, do people really print out things from the JTF.org web site?  I've saved and bookmarked things, but I've never printed anything.

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2007, 06:54:11 PM »

Very nice!  That is amazingly good work to create in less than a day.  Thank you.

WestCoastJTF

ftf

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2007, 06:58:12 PM »
Quite a few old jtf articles are still available on jtf.org, they just aren't openly displayed, but they are still there: http://www.jtf.org/israel/ all of the files beggining with the word israel are articles, the other files are pictures.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2007, 09:42:25 PM »
B"H

This is awesome! A couple of minor corrections though: You uploaded duplicates of the August 2, 2006 shows under the date of August 4th. The Ask JTF shows or "c" shows are actually posted on Sunday, but that's a very minor issue. This is literally a treasure. Thank you a thousand-fold!!!

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2007, 03:33:30 AM »
West coast JTF,

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Offline JTFSupporter

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2007, 09:00:12 PM »
Hi all,

A technical question: What will play .rm and .ram files besides RealPlayer itself? I hesitate to install RealSpyware on my PC, but I'd love to dive into this archive! It was Chaim's YouTube vids that got me acquainted with JTF in the first place. Thank you West Coast JTF, a lot of people will be happy about this archive of yours.

Take care,
Wolf

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2007, 09:05:28 PM »
Hi all,

A technical question: What will play .rm and .ram files besides RealPlayer itself? I hesitate to install RealSpyware on my PC, but I'd love to dive into this archive! It was Chaim's YouTube vids that got me acquainted with JTF in the first place. Thank you West Coast JTF, a lot of people will be happy about this archive of yours.

Take care,
Wolf

You can make Realplayer files work through Windows Media Player, Winamp or whatever using this: http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/codecs_and_filters/real_alternative.cfm
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline JTFSupporter

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2007, 09:39:27 PM »
Thanks for the link to this patch, Fruit of thy Loins, it's working well!

Wolf

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2007, 08:23:20 PM »
B"H
This is awesome! A couple of minor corrections though: You uploaded duplicates of the August 2, 2006 shows under the date of August 4th. The Ask JTF shows or "c" shows are actually posted on Sunday, but that's a very minor issue. This is literally a treasure. Thank you a thousand-fold!!!

I cleaned up the August 2006 shows.

For some reason, a set of shows from March to July 2004 weren't uploaded and didn't appear in the archives.  I've fixed that.  We're at 675 shows!

I should change the Ask JTF dates.  I had a script that was already fetching the "a" and "b" shows every Wednesday and it was easier to just add a "c" ;-)  Now that they've been put up for everyone, I should fix the dates.  Someday, when time permits...

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2007, 11:35:55 PM »
Many, many thanks you westcoastjtf - I really enjoy listening to the old shows - I never had an opportunity to listen these shows when they aired.
Shalom,
Manch
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2007, 08:43:17 PM »
This is wonderful, this brought back some great memories of a lot of classics.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2007, 01:46:02 PM »
I THINK IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE THESE ARCHIVES OF JTF AUDIOS THAT WERE ON QPTV AVAILABLE, NOW THAT WE HAVE PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD THAT CAN HEAR IT WHENEVER THEY WANT.

CLASSIC.  AND HOW WE HAVE GROWN OVER THE YEARS.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 11:18:01 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2007, 01:52:36 PM »
Very well!