Author Topic: HELP PLS URGENT  (Read 693 times)

Offline proud2bJEW

• New JTFer
HELP PLS URGENT
« on: November 01, 2009, 03:38:23 AM »
Hey , everybodi someone got me VERY upset.., and i ask him to give the history of palestinien and this is what he answerd me

.............you want to know the history of the Palestinian people? Your question proves that you do not know what you deny to fund yourself. you do not need us to know the history of the Palestinian sources are not lacking, ask the Zionists who work tirelessly to erase all traces of the Palestinians for 60 years. it is not history or legend he is a people that really exists and whose existence is denied daily in the same way has been denied the existence of German Jews in Germany. The heart of the problem. do not try to hide the reality from which legends are unconvincing as convinced as you. END

now PLEASE IF SOMEONE IN  THIS FORUM CAN GET ME AN ANSWERED FOR THIS ARAB mtf.
i wanna show them that we are right ITS IN A FORUM IN FACEbook and i need an answerd RIGHT now

THX

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: HELP PLS URGENT
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 03:42:58 AM »
Who ever denied that there were Jews in German? That entire argument is preposterous. Germans never argued  that Jews didn't exist... Because there is no way anyone could argue that, Jews existed for 3000 years... Palestinan people have never existed. There is no historical people ever called Palestinian. There is no Palestinian artifacts, no palestinian kings, nothing.... It is easy to claim that zionists have 'erased' the history, but there was never any 'history' to erase. He is still challenged to prove that there is. The term palestinian was stolen in the 1960s by yassir arafat... By his own admission the Palestinian issue was contrived to steal the land from the Jews.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline proud2bJEW

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2009, 03:48:04 AM »
Who ever denied that there were Jews in German? That entire argument is preposterous. Germans never argued  that Jews didn't exist... Because there is no way anyone could argue that, Jews existed for 3000 years... Palestinan people have never existed. There is no historical people ever called Palestinian. There is no Palestinian artifacts, no palestinian kings, nothing.... It is easy to claim that zionists have 'erased' the history, but there was never any 'history' to erase. He is still challenged to prove that there is. The term palestinian was stolen in the 1960s by yassir arafat... By his own admission the Palestinian issue was contrived to steal the land from the Jews.

THANKS BRO

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2009, 03:48:42 AM »
"Palestinans" are a fake nation. There have never been a Palestinian state, Palestinian language, and Palestinian national movement until they invented it to fight the Jews who returned to their homeland.

Arabs themselves say Palestinian people does not exist and explain why they do use this term:

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.

Zuheir Mohsen, Palestinian leader of the Syria-controlled as-Sa'iqa faction of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) between 1971 and 1979.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zuheir_Mohsen
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline proud2bJEW

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2009, 03:54:53 AM »
"Palestinans" are a fake nation. There have never been a Palestinian state, Palestinian language, and Palestinian national movement until they invented it to fight the Jews who returned to their homeland.

Arabs themselves say Palestinian people does not exist and explain why they do use this term:

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.

Zuheir Mohsen, Palestinian leader of the Syria-controlled as-Sa'iqa faction of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) between 1971 and 1979.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zuheir_Mohsen

THANK YOU .VERY MUCHH  ;D

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2009, 08:27:05 AM »
You can also ask that Arab when his people will give back Yemen, Asia Minor, Syria, Egypt, Northern Sudan, Eritria, Libya and Tunisia.  Northern Africa as originally Christian before it became Muslim. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2009, 09:34:37 AM »
Maybe he was trying to say that the Germans denied that the Jews there were loyal to Germany, even though they'd done everything they could to assimilate.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2009, 01:51:02 PM »
Hey , everybodi someone got me VERY upset.., and i ask him to give the history of palestinien and this is what he answerd me

.............you want to know the history of the Palestinian people? Your question proves that you do not know what you deny to fund yourself. you do not need us to know the history of the Palestinian sources are not lacking, ask the Zionists who work tirelessly to erase all traces of the Palestinians for 60 years. it is not history or legend he is a people that really exists and whose existence is denied daily in the same way has been denied the existence of German Jews in Germany. The heart of the problem. do not try to hide the reality from which legends are unconvincing as convinced as you. END

now PLEASE IF SOMEONE IN  THIS FORUM CAN GET ME AN ANSWERED FOR THIS ARAB mtf.
i wanna show them that we are right ITS IN A FORUM IN FACEbook and i need an answerd RIGHT now

THX

No one ever denied there were Jews in Germany.

He answered your question by saying "zionists deleted all the sources."   He has just admitted that there are no real sources of a "Palestinian" history.  Because something that never happened can't have sources written about it.   But he blames the "zionist conspiracy" for why the sources don't exist.   This person you speak with is a joke.