Author Topic: Leftist 'Jewish' guy larry David urinates on portrait of Jesus  (Read 2968 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Leftist 'Jewish' guy larry David urinates on portrait of Jesus
« on: November 02, 2009, 09:48:17 AM »
he probably is Jstreet supporter           

larry

Visit NewsReal Blog

In a recent Curb Your Enthusiasm episode, Larry David accidentally urinates on a picture of Jesus while he is a guest in someone else’s home. This, in turn, leads to a misunderstanding in which the homeowners think they have a miraculously weeping Jesus.

Some Christians are understandably upset.

Just some thoughts on what this episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm has revealed:

Are producers of this show, or Larry David, or anyone else connected to it fearing for their lives right now? Are there Christian groups calling for the death of anyone in connection to this episode?

In comparison, let us say, to the Muhammad cartoons riots and death threats, what does this say about Islam and Christianity? Which faith is a Religion of Peace and which one is not?

Would the producers of this show have just as easily allowed a scene in which Larry David urinates on a Koran? He couldn’t urinate on a picture of Muhammad because we all know that making a representation of Muhammad gets you an immediate death sentence. So we have to settle for the Holy Book. But how much does anyone want to bet that this would never be allowed?

Question: Why in our culture is urinating on Jesus easily permitted but urinating on the Koran is simply unthinkable? What does this signify?

And why is it that the people who right now are rolling their eyes and saying that Christians should get a life because this is freedom of expression, the same ones who would be up in arms if Larry David had done the same thing to the Koran? They are the ones who blamed the artists of the Muhammad cartoons for provoking and upsetting Muslims. They are the ones who argue that, when it comes to the sensibilities of Muslims, free speech has limits. If Curb Your Enthusiasm had an episode in which Larry David urinated on a Koran, they would be on the front lines saying that this is Islamophobia and that we must be sensitive to the feelings of Muslims, etc. It would be deemed as hate speech. There would be lawsuits and the show would be cancelled and David’s career would be over.

HBO has come to the defense of the episode, saying that it is all about parody. Everyone needs to lighten up. So, if Larry David urinated on the Koran, would HBO tell everyone they need to lighten up because it is parody? What does it say that we know for a fact that the latter would simply never happen?

What meaning and lesson do we draw from this?

Editor’s note: For the whole story on why liberals refuse to criticize  adversarial cultures and religions,  read Jamie Glazov’s new book, United in Hate: The Left’s Romance with Tyranny and Terror.

http://frontpagemag.com/2009/10/30/would-larry-david-urinate-on-the-koran-%E2%80%93-by-jamie-glazov/
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 09:58:18 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Leftist 'Jewish' guy larry David urinates on portrait of Jesus
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 11:03:34 AM »
Christians have gotten way desensitized to this kind of abuse because of the secular and/or Christian-hating producers of these types of programs have done it to us again and again. If I had seen that I'd probably make a face of disgust and change the channel. Maybe Christians should have a stronger reaction than that. Then again, it's become so commonplace. I can't imagine the founding fathers would have considered something like that to be "free speech" though.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 11:08:05 AM »
That guy is an idiot. 

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 11:15:03 AM »
This is just the way that quranimals act. He should really consider a conversion to Islam for that lack of respect for other people's feelings.  >:(

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 11:15:40 AM »
That doesn't even get a rise out of me.  You are right, Ruby.  Would you expect anything less from that garbage?  Who cares what he thinks.
Larry David is an idiot.  I agree Lisa.
You know that Larry David is a Godless man. No matter what he claims.  People who are secure in their own belief in God, don't need to attack others beliefs.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2009, 11:25:10 AM »
Poor action.  ::)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2009, 12:58:35 PM »
I hate the man and I hate the despicable character he portrays in the show, but the show is a good laugh nevertheless.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2009, 01:02:09 PM »
gonna play a devil's advocate here on this one..haven't seen the episode yet and if I don't think too hard about it, Larry David is kind of funny..although a self hating moron...

From what I've heard, I think he was making fun of certain hardcore Christians who will see it as a miracle sign that a portrait of Jesus or Mary is crying or bleeding...Is one wrong to believe that these things are silly?

I think this is what Larry David was making fun of.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2009, 01:09:31 PM »

Can't stand the show, I hate the portrayal of Jewish men as whiny neurotic wimpy buffoons, this is the image of Jews that Jew-haters and self-hating "Jews" adore. Makes my blood boil, you can keep the Woody Allens, Jerry Lewis's and Larry David's, they disgust me.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2009, 01:13:53 PM »
PEOPLE SHOULD CANCEL HBO AND TELL THEM BECAUSE OF THIS PROGRAM WE ARE CANCELING.I CANCELED IT ABOUT A YR AGO
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2009, 01:37:27 PM »
Im sure the StørmFrønt pigs will propogate this. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2009, 02:10:23 PM »
Im sure the StørmFrønt pigs will propogate this. 
Jstreet is the Jewish StørmFrønt Dick SILVERSTEIN WENT TO JSTREET CARNIVAL AND IS HIGHLY ADMIRED BY StørmFrønt

http://kapodickie.blogspot.com/2009/06/richard-silverstein-has-joined-nazi.html   

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2009, 05:22:21 PM »
gonna play a devil's advocate here on this one..haven't seen the episode yet and if I don't think too hard about it, Larry David is kind of funny..although a self hating moron...

From what I've heard, I think he was making fun of certain hardcore Christians who will see it as a miracle sign that a portrait of Jesus or Mary is crying or bleeding...Is one wrong to believe that these things are silly?

I think this is what Larry David was making fun of.
That doesn't make it right.  Jesus or Mary are important figures in the Christian religion.  Urinating on a picture of Jesus or Mary, for any reason, would be offensive to a Christian.  Not just a 'hardcore' Christian. 
Kind of funny...but evil.  When are we going to stop paying attention to evil people with selfish motives?  If we did.  They would GO AWAY. 

People need to get rid of HBO. 
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 05:45:25 PM by bullcat3 »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2009, 05:46:36 PM »
Thanks Mord for bringing up this issue again, as I have started an earlier thread a few days ago... Larry David is a self hating piece of dreck and I will no longer watch his show!

Moshe92

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2009, 06:03:58 PM »
Seeing someone peeing on a Jesus picture doesn't offend me, and it would be fine if Larry David did that in private. However, I don't think that Larry David peeing on a Jesus picture in a tv show serves any purpose other than making Jews look bad.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2009, 06:23:21 PM »
Seeing someone peeing on a Jesus picture doesn't offend me, and it would be fine if Larry David did that in private. However, I don't think that Larry David peeing on a Jesus picture in a tv show serves any purpose other than making Jews look bad.
It doesn't make Jews look bad in my eyes.  It makes HIM look bad.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2009, 06:24:11 PM »
If Larry David had balls he would be peeing on Muhammad.
That is an excellent point. 

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2009, 07:11:53 PM »
That is an excellent point. 

It is because they are cowards. They pick for their provocation always groups who are too civilized to retaliate.

On the other hand lots of Jews do this kind of stuff. I think it is about revenge for all the progroms, inquisitions and holocausts over the last 2000 years. The civil rights movement for blacks in the USA is imo in the same category as well as their support for the homosexuals and other weird causes.

I understand this. But I have no idea what the vast majority of white Christian citizens of the USA have to do with inquisitions, holocausts and progroms.

Lots of educated leftist people from Christian background pay back with slogans like: end the occupation of the quranimals in Israel etc. They use the same ideology in order to pay back. Althrough the vast majority of Israeli Jews have nothing to do with this group of Jews in the USA.

This all is shurly not about interests, but about mental confusion of leftist people at all. Both Christians as well as Jews. I thought this group is always so proud about their therapists and psychaters. All the hours there didn't help.

I think they have to talk about their real feelings and not do this crazy self destructive stuff and if they talk they should talk first with their neighbours for better understanding.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2009, 02:02:33 AM »

On the other hand lots of Jews do this kind of stuff. I think it is about revenge for all the progroms, inquisitions and holocausts over the last 2000 years. The civil rights movement for blacks in the USA is imo in the same category as well as their support for the homosexuals and other weird causes.

I understand this. But I have no idea what the vast majority of white Christian citizens of the USA have to do with inquisitions, holocausts and progroms.
Ulli, I disagree with your assertions. First of all, current generation of Jews and Christians in America have nothing to do with the murder and pogroms in Europe and elsewhere. Secondly, a Larry Davids is a type of Jew who would be the first to convert and turn against his fellow Jews who are clinging to our ancestral religion - I think it it pretty obvious that he has no principle worth dying for. Lastly, Larry makes fun of Christians and of Jews simply because they are easy and safe targets. This whole premise of this show, which I really enjoy, is to make fun of Jews who are portrayed as self-centered, neurotic, wimpy and funny as hell.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2009, 02:08:47 AM »
Come again? It sure as hell would offend me if a so-called Christian urinated on pictures of rabbis in private.

Offline Shiptar

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2009, 02:42:33 AM »
Jews arent offended by this b/c Jesus was just a historical figure to them, not G-d not even a prophet. It would be like someone peeing on any random [insert historical figure], they'd probably be just indifferent to that kinda act. If i was Jewish, id probably feel the same way--its their theological belief.

My beef is how the mass media in America openly bashes Christians but hardly touches other religions. Its a double standard and has become pretty much the norm.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 02:51:53 AM by Shiptar »

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2009, 03:02:33 AM »
But he did had an episode with a totally veiled muslim woman. He set her on a blind date with a blind man.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2009, 04:29:00 AM »
Jews arent offended by this b/c Jesus was just a historical figure to them, not G-d not even a prophet. It would be like someone peeing on any random [insert historical figure], they'd probably be just indifferent to that kinda act. If i was Jewish, id probably feel the same way--its their theological belief.

My beef is how the mass media in America openly bashes Christians but hardly touches other religions. Its a double standard and has become pretty much the norm.
It should offend the senses of all decent people.  Indifference allows Larry David to earn his millions.  It also allows the double standard, that troubles you, to be acceptable.
It seems to me that this indifference, has occured in history once or twice before.  ???
If people don't stand up for others, eventually there  will be no one left to stand up for them.  Doesn't the saying go something like that?

Offline Shiptar

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2009, 06:19:51 AM »

It should offend the senses of all decent people.  Indifference allows Larry David to earn his millions.  It also allows the double standard, that troubles you, to be acceptable.
It seems to me that this indifference, has occured in history once or twice before.  ???
If people don't stand up for others, eventually there  will be no one left to stand up for them.  Doesn't the saying go something like that?

There are different levels of indifference. A Jew isnt obligated to feel offended over something like this--because they inherenty reject/dislike him from a religious perspective. This is different then, for example, if a Jew saw a fellow human being persecuted physically and not being offended. That would be wrong.

And what the media does, i wouldnt call indifference. I attribute it more to out of control liberalism.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2009, 07:24:18 AM »
But still Jewish people can and many  are are offended.Why doesn't he mock mohamad he mocks Jews and Christians
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 08:56:49 AM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03