Author Topic: Man beaten up by 4 Turks in my city  (Read 633 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Man beaten up by 4 Turks in my city
« on: November 02, 2009, 11:13:44 AM »
4 Turks beat up a man the day before yesterday with baseball rackets and kick him as he lies on the floor.
He came from aprivate party about 10m from the entrance of the parking, one of the men appeared from behind the paked cars and beat him with the baseball racket. While he was lying on the floor the other kicked him . He was brought to hospital by ambulance.
All he can remember ist that they were dressed in black and one of them had a yellow stripe on his pants.
 >:(

Cowards as always 4 against one!

Bielefeld: Vier Türken schlagen Mann mit Baseballschläger und treten auf ihn ein -- Mit Rettungswagen ins Krankenhaus
Bielefeld-Schildesche. Am 31.10., gegen 04.45 Uhr, ging ein 49jähriger Mann vom Parkplatz des Vereinsheims des VFL Schildesche in Richtung Talbrückenstraße, als ihm vier türkische Männer auf dem Parkplatz auffielen. Der Mann kam von einer privaten Feier. Als er ca. 10 Meter vor der Einfahrt zum Parkplatz war, kam einer der Männer von hinten zwischen den geparkten Fahrzeugen auf ihn zu und schlug ihn mit einem Baseballschläger nieder. Während er am Boden lag, traten die anderen unbekannten Männer auf ihn ein. Der Mann wurde mit einem Rettungswagen in ein Krankenhaus gebracht. Er kann nur sagen, dass die Männer schwarz gekleidet waren. Einer von ihnen soll einen gelben Streifen an der Hose gehabt haben.Gesucht werden die unbekannten Männer wegen einer gefährlichen Körperverletzung.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Man beaten up by 4 Turks in my city
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 01:15:25 PM »
Those dirty sandapes beat and robb elderly people and laugh about it.

First break all bones, then inject pigsblood and then annihilate.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 01:18:17 PM »
Why are Germans asleep
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 02:49:18 PM »
I don't think they are asleep. I think they have become too tolerant. And don't want to spend their lives quarreling. This is the same attitude that made many countries going down the drain!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 03:49:13 PM »
I don't think they are asleep. I think they have become too tolerant. And don't want to spend their lives quarreling. This is the same attitude that made many countries going down the drain!

It's time to quarrel.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2009, 09:32:05 PM »
Why are Germans asleep

Who cares if the Germans are asleep, I hope the Muslims and Germans kill each other in the streets.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2009, 05:58:31 AM »
Why are Germans asleep

Who cares if the Germans are asleep, I hope the Muslims and Germans kill each other in the streets.

Why do you hope so?