Author Topic: Black Hitler was invited to the white house.  (Read 755 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Black Hitler was invited to the white house.
« on: November 02, 2009, 06:17:29 PM »

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=114727

Surprise! Guess who visited White House
Lots of infamous names on logs, Obama in full-court denial mode

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: November 01, 2009
8:47 pm Eastern

By Aaron Klein
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Malik Zuzu Shabazz

Malik Zulu Shabazz, national chairman of the radical New Black Panther Party, refused to confirm or deny to WND whether he visited the White House since President Obama took office, despite his name appearing on a recent administration disclosure.

Shabazz' namesake was among the 110 names and 481 visits released by the White House on Friday as part of the Obama administration's so-called volunteer disclosure policy. The names were just a fraction of the hundreds of thousands of visitors who have gone through the White House's doors since January.

Among the famous names that stood out on the brief list were Shabazz, Jeremiah Wright and William Ayers.

The White House blog claimed all three names were "false positives" – names that make you think of a well-known person, but are actually someone else.

Added the official blog: "In September, requests were submitted for the names of some famous or controversial figures (for example Michael Jordan, William Ayers, Michael Moore, Jeremiah Wright, Robert Kelly, and Malik Shabazz). The well-known individuals with those names never actually came to the White House. Nevertheless, we were asked for those names, and so we have included records for those individuals who were here and share the same names."

Other famous names confirmed to have visited the White House include Oprah Winfrey and George Soros.

Asked by WND to confirm or deny he had visited the White House, Shabazz replied by e-mail "no comment on that one."

There is no known record of Shabazz visiting the White House.

(Story continues below)

WND previously broke the story that Shabazz's New Black Panther Party, or NBPP, endorsed Obama on its own page of the presidential candidate's official site, which allowed registered users to post their own blogs.

The NBPP labeled itself on Obama's site as representing "freedom, justice and peace for all of mankind." It linked to the official NBPP website, which contains what can be arguably regarded as hate material.

Shabazz's NBPP is a controversial black extremist party whose leaders are notorious for their racist statements and for leading anti-white activism. Shabazz has given scores of speeches condemning "white men" and Jews.

His NBPP's official platform stated, "White man has kept us deaf, dumb and blind," referred to the "white racist government of America," demanded black people be exempt from military service and used the word Jew repeatedly in quotation marks.

Shabazz has led racially divisive protests and conferences, such as the 1998 Million Youth March, in which a few thousand Harlem youths reportedly were called upon to scuffle with police officers and speakers demanded the extermination of whites in South Africa.

The NBPP chairman was quoted at a May 2007 protest against the 400-year celebration of the settlement of Jamestown, Va., stating, "When the white man came here, you should have left him to die."

He claimed Jews engaged in an "African holocaust," and he has promoted the anti-Semitic urban legend that 4,000 Israelis fled the World Trade Center just prior to the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

When Shabazz was denied entry to Canada last May while trying to speak at a black action event, he blamed Jewish groups and claimed Canada "is run from Israel."

Canadian officials justified the action, stating he has an "anti-Semitic" and "anti-police" record, but some reports blamed what was termed a minor criminal history for the decision to deny him entry.

He similarly blamed Jews for then-New York Mayor Rudi Giuliani's initial decision, later rescinded, against granting a permit for the Million Youth March.

In a 1993 speech condemned by the U.S. Congress and Senate, late NBPP chairman Muhammad, lionized on the NBPP site, referred to Jews as "bloodsuckers," labeled the pope a "no-good cracker" and advocated the murder of white South Africans who would not leave the nation subsequent to a 24-hour warning.

All NBPP members must memorize the group's rules, such as that no party member "can have a weapon in his possession while drunk or loaded off narcotics or weed," and no member "will commit any crimes against other party members or black people at all."

The deceased chairman of the NBPP, Khallid Abdul Muhammad, is a former Nation of Islam leader who was once considered Lois Farrakhan's most trusted adviser. Muhammad gave speeches referring to the "white man" as the devil and claiming that "there is a little bit of Hitler in all white people."

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
Re: Black Hitler was invited to the white house.
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 08:16:49 PM »
I bet he and the first family had quite the Hitlerian mmm-hmmm-fest.
Jeremiah 16:19-20
19 O LORD, my strength and my fortress,
       my refuge in time of distress,
       to you the nations will come
       from the ends of the earth and say,
       "Our fathers possessed nothing but false gods,
       worthless idols that did them no good.
20 Do men make their own gods?
       Yes, but they are not gods!"

Zechariah 8:23
23 This is what the LORD Almighty says: "In those days ten men from all languages and nations will take firm hold of one Jew by the hem of his robe and say, 'Let us go with you, because we have heard that G-d is with you.' "
Thank You i loved this ...

Annie
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Black Hitler was invited to the white house.
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2009, 07:21:22 PM »
Joy joy.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates