Author Topic: Bones Episode About Voodoo Exposes Insane Schvartze Mindset  (Read 1222 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Bones Episode About Voodoo Exposes Insane Schvartze Mindset
« on: November 03, 2009, 10:57:05 PM »
http://www.tv.com/bones/the-man-in-the-morgue/episode/682075/summary.html

I tried to find a link for the full episode online on Hulu and Fancast, but could not find it. You can buy it on the Bones Season 1 DVD, or try to catch it on TNT some time. Either way, it's a great episode that illustrates just how nutty and demented negroes are in their natural element.

Bonesfan

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: Bones Episode About Voodoo Exposes Insane Schvartze Mindset
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 11:03:45 PM »
You do understand that the show is fiction and can make up anything it wants to.  An old boss of mine went on a tirade once about Jews not being good Americans after watching a TV movie about a group of American Jews who work with an Israeli agent to hunt Nazi war criminals.  I had to remind him the show was fiction.  If you watch Law N Order you would "learn" that
a) right to lifers are bloodthirsty
b) Hassidic Jews are sexually repressed perverts
c) Fundamentalist Christians often murder gays especially if they are in their own family.

To be succint don't believe everything you see on TV.  Better yet don't believe more than 10% of it.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 11:15:56 PM »
I would never, ever say that Bones or any other TV show teaches truth and righteousness. In fact, I will admit that it is a pretty left-wing show (for instance, the episode airing right now is about a "massacre" of Iraqi "civilians"). But this one episode does in fact manage to paint a perfect picture of what black "culture" really is like. See if you can see it.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 11:26:35 PM »
Actually in some of his early movies I thought Spike Lee captured Black life pretty well.  As he got bigger he got more politically correct.  In School Daze, and Do the Right Thing I thought he was fairly rough on his own people.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2009, 11:34:38 PM »
Actually in some of his early movies I thought Spike Lee captured Black life pretty well.  As he got bigger he got more politically correct.  In School Daze, and Do the Right Thing I thought he was fairly rough on his own people.

Spike is pure evil; as evil as David Duke, but the media wont acknowledge his evil racism, as he is an untouchable.

But yes, Do the right thing was an OK movie, but from what I saw from the others, they all sucked.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2009, 04:58:33 AM »
If you watch 'criminal minds', you will learn that everyone who 'stutters' and has a big car is a serial killer.

You will also learn that there actually aren't any 'bad/evil' people, because people who do bad things have had a rough youth or got frustrated at some point. It's not their fault. It's all logical and Gideon will solve everything. He's a hero!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2009, 08:43:51 AM »
If you watch 'criminal minds', you will learn that everyone who 'stutters' and has a big car is a serial killer.

You will also learn that there actually aren't any 'bad/evil' people, because people who do bad things have had a rough youth or got frustrated at some point. It's not their fault. It's all logical and Gideon will solve everything. He's a hero!

Bones isn't that bad. There is some indoctrination that the producer (Hart Hanson) instills, but it's not quite that blatant.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2009, 09:29:52 AM »
Sometimes I've seen shows that really do make a good point. It may not always be the point the producer intended though.