Author Topic: hello evry1 here  (Read 6039 times)

Offline PAKO411

• New JTFer
hello evry1 here
« on: April 21, 2007, 06:23:05 AM »
i am from the hebrow furom

i cant sey how much happy i am when i see Christian  and Jewish  work together please forgive me for my poor english skilz but i made my self promise to be active even in the english furom

anywey

my name is Netanel
i from israel

ftf

Re: hello evry1 here
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 06:47:07 AM »
Hello, and welcome to the english forums, it's always nice to have new members to chat with.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 06:53:35 AM »
i am from the hebrow furom

i cant sey how much happy i am when i see Christian  and Jewish  work together please forgive me for my poor english skilz but i made my self promise to be active even in the english furom

anywey

my name is Netanel
i from israel

Hello Netanel,
                 Welcome to the English forum. It's nice to have some folks that are active in both forums. Many of the English forum members including myself only wish that they had the ability to visit both forums so in that respect you have one over on us being able to do that. Don't worry about your English skills they are fine besides thats what they made spell check for.   Look forward to seeing you on the forum. cjd   
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 07:04:09 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2007, 07:03:47 AM »
Shalom, Mahneeshma? lol
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2007, 07:13:51 AM »
Shalom and welcome aboard.  Tell all your friends Hello from JTF.... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2007, 08:40:46 AM »
Shalom Netanel from an American Jew in Israel.  I would love to meet an Israeli while I'm here who isn't a bad leftist Jew!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline PAKO411

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2007, 01:30:22 AM »
thx all of u i wil do my best to be active here

as much as i can but i work so i dont got so much time

but be sure i am reading all in this great forum

be safe

have a great week :)

ihkili18

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2007, 03:51:27 AM »
hey pako, where in israel are you from?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2007, 04:05:34 AM »
שלום נתנאל אני שמח לראה אתה כאן. אתה כותב אנגליט טוב יותר שאני כתב עברית

Greetings Netanel, I am happy to see you here.  You write better English than I write Hebrew.  ;D
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 04:08:30 AM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

ihkili18

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2007, 04:08:05 AM »
hey jdl4ever you write hebrew well. I wish i could do that

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2007, 04:09:24 AM »
Go to this site.  It lets you type hebrew easily.  http://www.amhaaretz.org/translit/

I really suck. I can only read and write basic hebrew.  The complex hebrew on the JTF Hebrew forum is too complicated for me and I can't read it.  I only got like 15 posts in the hebrew forum.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2007, 08:43:58 AM »
I can relate.  My Hebrew is about what one needs to find the washroom or the proper bus...  Sadly, a product of "enlightenment" here...   
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

ftf

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2007, 09:05:42 AM »
That site would be great, if I knew any hebrew at all...

Offline PAKO411

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2007, 10:54:16 AM »
hey pako, where in israel are you from?

i live in the north west of israel a littel place call Zarit
where the war start

Offline PAKO411

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2007, 10:54:57 AM »
שלום נתנאל אני שמח לראה אתה כאן. אתה כותב אנגליט טוב יותר שאני כתב עברית

Greetings Netanel, I am happy to see you here.  You write better English than I write Hebrew.  ;D
חחח יפה יפה העברית שלך יותר טובה מהאנגלית שלי:)

Offline PAKO411

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2007, 11:00:38 AM »
hebrew is easy belive me comper to English

its not so hard

i teach my self Spanish also
i understand spanish very good to speek hard for me and i know littel reading

and i understand Moroccan arbic only understand and not so good to speek littel

i love very much language in the futre i wont to learnd
more and more language  :)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2007, 01:37:35 PM »

its not so hard

I help you with your English.  "Hebrew is easy, believe me.  Compared to English it is not so hard.  I teach myself Spanish also.  I understand Spanish very well.  I know how to read Spanish a little but speaking it is difficult for me.  I also understand Moroccan Arabic but I do not speak it well.  I love language a lot and I want to learn more language in the future."

Wow, you know lots of languages.  I only know 2 languages; Hebrew (poorly) and English.  I can't speak Hebrew but I can understand it a little bit if someone speaks slowly. 
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 01:39:47 PM by jdl4ever »

Offline PAKO411

• New JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2007, 02:06:02 PM »

its not so hard

I help you with your English.  "Hebrew is easy, believe me.  Compared to English it is not so hard.  I teach myself Spanish also.  I understand Spanish very well.  I know how to read Spanish a little but speaking it is difficult for me.  I also understand Moroccan Arabic but I do not speak it well.  I love language a lot and I want to learn more language in the future."

Wow, you know lots of languages.  I only know 2 languages; Hebrew (poorly) and English.  I can't speak Hebrew but I can understand it a little bit if someone speaks slowly. 

practice the best wey is just speek with same 1 that know

i am proud about the wey i learnd spanish cos i am realy good at it

and ty for help me with my English if u need help with hebrew i wil try to help