Author Topic: please pray that G-d will make a way for my child to attend a PRIVATE school, TY  (Read 3735 times)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Please pray that G-d will make a way for me to send my child to a PRIVATE Christian school, I'm FED UP with PUBLIC SCHOOLS, thanks.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
What happened in Public School? I attend Public School myself and it's pretty good. It helps you learn about life. The misconception in most people is that Private School is better. In some Private Schools, the kids act up to annoy their parents on purpose, and in many Catholic Schools there is an epidemic of pregnancy and STDs so make sure you pick the right Private School.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
It's the same thing. Here in queens I know Catholic students who are just as bad if not worse than Public school students.

Aslong as you raise your kids with values and not to swallow everything they force feed you in public schools you'll be fine.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
#1. It really does not concern you, does it? what happened there?

#2. This would not be a Catholic School, thanks.

#3. I have raised my child properly, the NON Christians are a bad influence, thanks. Most of the Christians have enough common sense to not send their kids to public schools.

#4. I asked for prayer, not for anything else. thankyou.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
I was raised in Public Schools, they were not good. I hated it.

I would not be sending my child to a Catholic school, I am not Catholic.

What happened in Public School? I attend Public School myself and it's pretty good. It helps you learn about life. The misconception in most people is that Private School is better. In some Private Schools, the kids act up to annoy their parents on purpose, and in many Catholic Schools there is an epidemic of pregnancy and STDs so make sure you pick the right Private School.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
Once again, I am not Catholic.

Thankyou for being so supportive of my wishes.

It's the same thing. Here in queens I know Catholic students who are just as bad if not worse than Public school students.

Aslong as you raise your kids with values and not to swallow everything they force feed you in public schools you'll be fine.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I am very lucky to have gone to a private school for my middle school years... I believe it was academically advanced over the public school system.

I will pray for your kids Hanna...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I'll pray for you Hanna.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
Thankyou for the prayers Muman and Lisa..
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I will pray for you too. I know public schools as well as private schools. The private ones are much better. I am the one I am because of a private school. And this was not even a Christian one.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
ok Ulli, thankyou for your input. I agree. Thankyou for the prayers, also. I appreciate it.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
I will pray Hanna. :)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
Thankyou PZ, thankyou.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I will Pray for you. 

I feel the same way, but it is just too expensive for me now.  I have to spend a lot of time un-brainwashing my son from all the Obama propoganda.  Its sad.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
THankyou Brian: I am looking into a scholarship, but this is why I need prayer. There always alot of obstacles, it seems.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
May G-d help your children to be admitted to a good private school!
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Yes i will pray  don't worry
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Correct me if i'm wrong but I thought Jews can only pray for G_D. Anyway since I'm a Catholic i'll pray for you.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
Hanna, I will pray and give your request to my friends who are prayer warriors. Jeremiah 29:11
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer

#3. I have raised my child properly, the NON Christians are a bad influence, thanks. Most of the Christians have enough common sense to not send their kids to public schools.

Who are you refering to when you say, " Non Christians are a bad influence?"  Need some clarification on this

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer

Who are you refering to when you say, " Non Christians are a bad influence?"  Need some clarification on this

A lot of peope on this forum are non Christian, like myself.  Who exactly are you referring to??

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Aces High
No need to repost the same comment twice.
Just wait till she comes back on and answers

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Aces High
No need to repost the same comment twice.
Just wait till she comes back on and answers

yes sahib

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
I am not referring to ALL non Christians, I am sure that there are some good and moral non Christians.

I am not referring to Jews, if that is what you mean.

Just last year my neighbor went on a mass murder gun shooting spree, shooting 9 teenagers, two died and he died 3 days later.

I am referring to people who are trying or have been trying to lead my son away from G-d. There are people heavily involved in the New Age Movement (which is not New at all) They are following after acient Babylonian gods and idol worship, etc. They are not trying to follow the G-d of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

May I ask what your religious background is, since you brought this up?

I do not want my child around anyone practicing Eastern Mysticism, or Reiki or witchraft or satanism or pagan worship.

I am beating myself up right now, because I was NOT sober and VIGILANT enough.

Something needs to change and it might mean getting him into a Christian private school.

If any of this offends you, I apologize.

But, one day I have to give an account to G-d....

But they tried to get him in their little  celebrations on Halloween night, the major night for witchcraft celebrations, it is the high holy day of the occult.

Now Im through with public school. There are also other problems at public schools.

If you do not think God takes delving into the dark side serious.....go read the story of King Saul and the witch of Endor.

A lot of peope on this forum are non Christian, like myself.  Who exactly are you referring to??
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 07:51:27 PM by ~Hanna~ »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Private school all the way! Although I felt bad for my dad all those years having to pay yeshiva tuition.