Author Topic: Serbs in Turkey  (Read 58062 times)

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
Re: Serbs in Turkey
« Reply #100 on: November 10, 2009, 05:33:53 AM »
And that verse from the Bible refers to your brothers in faith, not to your enemies. I have another, better verse for you.

You are using typical protestant false interpretation of the Bible.
This rule absolutely does not only refer to brothers in faith, it refers to mankind!  You my brother are using a wrong interpretation of the Bible, which is not practised by the Orthodox Church.
The commandments count for all people!
The commandments You shall not kill, you shall not lie!

Quote from: Serbian_Radical_Party
PS according to your way of thinking I am allow to kill all non-Serbs ? ? ?

SRP, why do you suppose Vujo says Bible allows to kill the non-Orthodox or lie to them? He only said "THAT VERSE from Bible refers to the brothers in faith", not "ALL the commandments are only for the Orthodox". I am a Jew and I am not going to judge what is right and what is wrong according to Orthodox Bible, but I think common human logic is not condemned by it.
Of course that verse doesn't have anything to do with killing, it says "don't be a hypocrite". So, you're not suppose to tell your brother that he's a liar or blind, if you're a liar and blind yourself.
But I'm not going to discuss religion with him, because he doesn't know anything about it.

Offline Serbian_Radical_Party

• Full JTFer
« Reply #101 on: November 10, 2009, 05:50:17 AM »

SRP, why do you suppose Vujo says Bible allows to kill the non-Orthodox or lie to them? He only said "THAT VERSE from Bible refers to the brothers in faith", not "ALL the commandments are only for the Orthodox". I am a Jew and I am not going to judge what is right and what is wrong according to Orthodox Bible, but I think common human logic is not condemned by it.

Sorry but your are not being logic at all. You are saying now something to your advantage. We do not need interpretations of outsiders to understand the Bible.

You support Vojoo automatically, because you agree with him on many subjects.
You are not being objective at all, not at all.

If he twists one verse, than he will twist also others to his atvantage.
That is logic.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 05:58:32 AM by Serbian_Radical_Party »

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #102 on: November 10, 2009, 06:04:04 AM »
We do not need interpretations of outsiders to understand the Bible.

I don't interprent Bible. I question your personal assessment of Vujo. It has nothing to do with Bible.
Actually, you imply that he supports killing the non-Orthodox or lying to them. This is called demonization.

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

• Full JTFer
« Reply #103 on: November 10, 2009, 06:09:37 AM »
I was not ascertaining that.
I only asked if he also thinks that other rules also only count for brothers in fait?
I left room for his eventual responce on that.

I did not ascertain anything..

He advocates ethnic cleaning, is not he demonizing his self?
He seems to did that. It seems that you agree with that.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #104 on: November 10, 2009, 06:43:00 AM »
I only asked if he also thinks that other rules also only count for brothers in fait?

Even if you don't state it directly but write a long emotional post implying that it is true, this is already demonization. Try to understand, incitement to murder is a very serious crime and even an implication to it can make a person look bad in the eyes of the others, no matter what the truth is. This is a known method of western yellow press.

The same is true when you accuse me in supporting ethinic cleansing. Where did I say that I support it?  I said that I support expulsion of those who want to destroy my country and murder and/or expel my people. Where did I say that this applies to ALL co-nationals or co-believers of these people? Also Vujo said "In present situation, I would agree to give such muslims a piece of Bosnia as their own state". Is this supporting of ethnic cleansing?

But it seems you want to win the debate at any cost :)
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #105 on: November 10, 2009, 06:44:30 AM »

What do you think we did in Bosnia, you imbecile? You think those Muslims and Croats left Republika Srpska voluntarily? It had to be done, they were hostile to us. If we didn't do it, sooner or later, WW2 would repeat, and we would be exterminated.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #106 on: November 10, 2009, 08:26:30 AM »
What do you think we did in Bosnia, you imbecile?

Its easy for you to talk like that on the internet. Very, very brave!
You are making yourself looking miserable.

You are not a normal person. You claim that Serbs organized ethnic cleansing in Bosnia against non-Serbs? ? ? ? ? ? ?
What is wrong with you? I mean what kind of Serbs will talk like this? You sound like somebody who does not have a pro-Serbian agenda.
You really sound like some representative of the Hague tribunal. 
I guess that everythings is clear. You described your self pretty good.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 08:44:20 AM by Serbian_Radical_Party »

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #107 on: November 10, 2009, 08:35:04 AM »
You're either an imbecile or a brainwashed zombie employed by your party to spread its ideology here.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #108 on: November 10, 2009, 08:41:37 AM »
Even if you don't state it directly but write a long emotional post implying that it is true, this is already demonization. Try to understand, incitement to murder is a very serious crime and even an implication to it can make a person look bad in the eyes of the others, no matter what the truth is. This is a known method of western yellow press.

I simpley do not agree. This is not the context which I wrote.
I did not state anything like that and I did not attemp to demonize anybody.
You probably misunderstood me. If you twist the rules, that may result into criminal activities. If somebody says that a certain rule only counts for a certain group of people, than that's discrimination. G-d's rules count for every human equally. People are equal but some people have a higer responsibility than others. People who have much information are more responsible than primitive people who are not civilized.
I did not mean to demonize anybody? I mean this sounds like a accusation?
I reject that and I explained that I did not attempt to demonize anybody.
Did I call anybody a murderer? No! I simply said that playing with conmandments can resulted inot criminal behavior.
You have people who use the Bible to justify hatred towards certain people.
Its sad but it exists. I tried to warm people not to aviod like that.
Actually I gave someone advice and that is not demonizing.    

The same is true when you accuse me in supporting ethinic cleansing. Where did I say that I support it?  I said that I support expulsion of those who want to destroy my country and murder and/or expel my people.

Ok. We did not finish that discusion. Maybe I thought that you said something else. Maybe I missinterpreted your message like you did not correctly understand my messages.

That disscusion was not over. If I insulted you, my appologies.
But you also do not understand me correctly somethimes.
I think that maybe we both pulled conclussions to fast.

Also Vujo said "In present situation, I would agree to give such muslims a piece of Bosnia as their own state". Is this supporting of ethnic cleansing?

He does not know what he is saying.
He even says Bosnian Serbs organized ethnic cleansing in Bosnia.
Please do not believe that. Even Hague tribunal did not prove that, but it seems that Voojoo has?

• Full JTFer
« Reply #109 on: November 10, 2009, 08:43:44 AM »
You're either an imbecile or a brainwashed zombie employed by your party to spread its ideology here.

I think that you are not serious at all.
You do not even know me. You really enjoy spreading fantasies? Grow up!

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #110 on: November 10, 2009, 08:47:51 AM »
Is there a moderator here? Why do you let this imbecilic troll spread his pro-muslim propaganda here?

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #111 on: November 10, 2009, 08:50:45 AM »
I think we should understand we are not enemies here. Anyone of us is not perfect. It is important that our disagreements does not transform to personal hostility.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #112 on: November 10, 2009, 08:52:03 AM »

No? I am just conducting a debate? I do not understand the meaning of this sentence? Is not a forum desinged for debating?
What are you exactly trying to say? What do you mean with at any cost?
It sounds pretty odd.

I guess that you are not use to debate people who are thinking differenty than you.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #113 on: November 10, 2009, 08:54:18 AM »
I think we should understand we are not enemies here. Anyone of us is not perfect. It is important that our disagreements does not transform to personal hostility.

I agree 100%!

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #114 on: November 10, 2009, 09:01:29 AM »

No? I am just conducting a debate? I do not understand the meaning of this sentence? Is not a forum desinged for debating?
What are you exactly trying to say? What do you mean with at any cost?
It sounds pretty odd.

I guess that you are not use to debate people who are thinking differenty than you.
You're not debating with anyone. You're just repeating your ramblings over and over again, without any arguments. Like a broken record. That is called trolling.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #115 on: November 10, 2009, 09:11:41 AM »

Debate which is being conducted for the debate itself is a useless waste of time. The only kind of debate that can bring anything good is when the sides are ready to listen to the opponent and answer his questions. If the sides can't agree on something, they can at least better understand each other and define what exactly are points of disagreement.

Nothing of the kind. I indeed disagree with you on many issues but I also ask questions about your views. I realize that you may know something I don't know. The question is if you do the same.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #116 on: November 10, 2009, 09:31:19 AM »
Sorry friend, but would you feel the same if a "Peace Now" activist came here and arrogantly spread his ignorance like SRP does?

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #117 on: November 10, 2009, 09:42:21 AM »
Sorry friend, but would you feel the same if a "Peace Now" activist came here and arrogantly spread his ignorance like SRP does?

To be honsest, I am disgusted with these people. If such a person would come and started to pour the propaganda without addressing my counter-arguments, I would be outraged. I said the above thing only because I suppose both you and SRP are Serbian nationalists and the gap between you is not very great. But I may be mistaken.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #118 on: November 10, 2009, 10:10:38 AM »

To be honsest, I am disgusted with these people. If such a person would come and started to pour the propaganda without addressing my counter-arguments, I would be outraged. I said the above thing only because I suppose both you and SRP are Serbian nationalists and the gap between you is not very great. But I may be mistaken.
Of course Levi, that's the whole point here. How can a nationalist be someone who wants to live in a "multiethnic paradise" and has no problems whatsoever if muslims claim the right on his land? We have more volatile regions in Serbia, like Raska, where muslims have the majority. If we start listening to ignoramuses like SRP, that will go too.
It's the same story with Peace Now: "We mustn't do this to Arabs, it's their land too..."

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #119 on: November 10, 2009, 12:48:49 PM »
You are right, Vujo. Muslim separatism threatens both Serbia and Israel, and many other countries. 

Peace Now are lousy traitors. The overwhelming majority of the Jews in Israel despises them but they don't care. They exist on EU money and simply perform their orders aimed at the destruction of the Jewish state. So I think they cannot be compared to SRP. SRP, as all of us agree, is just mistaken but they are proud traitors. I think they can be compared to LDP or some even more liberal and pro-EU non-governmental organization.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #120 on: November 10, 2009, 01:07:38 PM »
I am sorry but this topic is being ruined. In the beginning it was a great topic but gradually it is transforming in to something else. By opening this topic I intended to raise an interesting discussion. I thought that you would be surprised with these kind of facts, which are obviously concealed in the West. It’s to bad that name-calling seems to be more important to certain people, than trying to pull some intelligent conclusions.

I noticed that people want to be notified about these subjects. 

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #121 on: November 10, 2009, 01:12:10 PM »
You are right, Vujo. Muslim separatism threatens both Serbia and Israel, and many other countries. 

Peace Now are lousy traitors. The overwhelming majority of the Jews in Israel despises them but they don't care. They exist on EU money and simply perform their orders aimed at the destruction of the Jewish state. So I think they cannot be compared to SRP. SRP, as all of us agree, is just mistaken but they are proud traitors. I think they can be compared to LDP or some even more liberal and pro-EU non-governmental organization.
He's not a traitor, just dangerously ignorant. Can he explain the fact that he shares the same view on this subject with LDP?

• Full JTFer
« Reply #122 on: November 10, 2009, 01:29:52 PM »
Voojoo,

You only complain and you are very negative. Since the first day I arrive here, you had this kind of attitude. You are only ruining things! This topic was very intresting. Unfortunately you needed to start with name-calling and other childish stuff.

If you think that you are so wise, well open other topic and share arguments.
You do not do that. You constantly act like a little child, who gets angry if someone disagrees with it.  You are being contraproductive and always looking for reasons to disagree with me.

I mean now you are saying that I share the same view on this subject with LDP?
This is what I mean. You have nothing normal to say and that's way you start to write nonsense, like this one. You never come with something interesting.
First of all LDP's ideology is the opposite to what I write here. If you had any knowledge, than you would not say something like that.
To be honnest you sound like LDP far more than I do! You talk about Russia and Russians exactly from the LDP perspective. You better be quite about that.

What's wrong with you? Why being so negative and arrogant?
Is everything oke with you?

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #123 on: November 10, 2009, 02:06:47 PM »
Voojoo,

You only complain and you are very negative. Since the first day I arrive here, you had this kind of attitude. You are only ruining things! This topic was very intresting. Unfortunately you needed to start with name-calling and other childish stuff.

If you think that you are so wise, well open other topic and share arguments.
You do not do that. You constantly act like a little child, who gets angry if someone disagrees with it.  You are being contraproductive and always looking for reasons to disagree with me.

I mean now you are saying that I share the same view on this subject with LDP?
This is what I mean. You have nothing normal to say and that's way you start to write nonsense, like this one. You never come with something interesting.
First of all LDP's ideology is the opposite to what I write here. If you had any knowledge, than you would not say something like that.
To be honnest you sound like LDP far more than I do! You talk about Russia and Russians exactly from the LDP perspective. You better be quite about that.

What's wrong with you? Why being so negative and arrogant?
Is everything oke with you?
False and dangerous ideology gets on my nerves. With such "nationalism", who needs enemies? You can't expect me to be silent while you talk fairy tales about muslims who support Serbia, can you? With threads like this, you are twisting our entire history upside down.
You say I'm not normal and a real Serb because I support expelling hostile intruders from our land. Let me tell you something, in 1878. during the II Serbo-Turkish war, our army and Chetnik units drove out more than 70000 Albanians and muslims from southern Serbia which we liberated. In those days, the European powers complained about it, and also our "bleeding hearts" in Serbia like yourself. They said it's not civilized and moral, just like you told me.
But what would have happened today if those brave and wise Serbs didn't do it? Nish would probably be the capital of Greater Kosova. So, I thank God who gave the strength to my ancestors to do the right thing, and also to Bosnian Serbs. Karadzic, Mladic, and the Serbian people in Bosnia were normal and they also did what had to be done. And now, thanks to them, Republika Srpska can exist.
So, everything is ok with me, but you have to ask yourself the same question.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #124 on: November 11, 2009, 02:44:24 AM »
False and dangerous ideology gets on my nerves. With such "nationalism", who needs enemies? You can't expect me to be silent while you talk fairy tales about muslims who support Serbia, can you?

That's not the problem. The problem is you are getting  unnecessary upset al the time. You are only complaning, twisting things, making your self nerves and ruining a great debate for other participants. You do not do any thing else.
You twist things and as soon as I respond on that, than you refuse to continue debating and start name-calling, calling me brain washed? This kind of name-calling says more about you as it says about me. 

This article which I published is pro-Serbian. The subject of the article is fake nations, who are being exposed by statements made by some converted Serbs. If I raise this kind of subjects, than you can not say that I am pro-Muslim or something like that. I as a participant of this forum have right to share facts with others people who seems to be intrested in what I have to say. If you can not handle that, it is not my problem. I can also open topics about Serbs who were assimilated into Catholic Hungarian, that will not mean that I am suddenly pro-Hungarian. If I open a topic about assimilated Muslim Serbs who are aware of their heritage, than you can not say I am pro-Muslim. If I separate those Muslim Serbs from Bosnian Muslims who are extremely hostile towards Serbia, than I am not being pro-Muslim.
Actually I do not see any problem here? I do not understand why you are insulting me and name-calling?

I guess you must have something personally against me? I do not see any other normal reason for you to explain your hostility towards me? I kindly ask you to keep your personal issues away from the forum.