Author Topic: Great video: Who is behind Obama?  (Read 454 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Great video: Who is behind Obama?
« on: November 08, 2009, 01:00:23 PM »
http://atlah.org/atlahworldwide/?p=1089

Manning reveals the true nature of Obama.  :clap:
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Great video: Who is behind Obama?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 01:06:28 PM »
The video is not available in my country.  :'(
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 01:11:02 PM »
The video is not available in my country.  :'(

I am lucky in this case, but I hate in general this regional distribution policy of some websites. Perhaps Manning has hosted the videos at a company, that has this policy.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 05:31:01 PM »
Manning lost me when he started talking about how Obama is trying to control Mexico's population by bringing them all over here (and the same for blacks). 

How are we controlling Mexico's population when those illegals can waltz into our emergency rooms and get all kinds of treatments at the expense of American taxpayers?