Author Topic: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (11/08)  (Read 1086 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (11/08)
« on: November 08, 2009, 10:31:49 PM »
בס''ד

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

http://www.4shared.com/file/148814732/ea06ec2e/_27__.html

The program is 2 hours and 40 minutes this week.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (11/08)
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 11:13:25 PM »
Thank you Chaim!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 12:36:10 AM »
Congrats PZ....

I just finished listening... Very good stuff...

I also thought it would be great if Chaim could get a show on A7 news... I am thinking of writing them to suggest this..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 07:09:48 AM »
I'm looking forward to listening to the program this week. I always learn something interesting when I listen to it because Chaim is so wise.

Thank you so much too for your nice comments to me Chaim. :)

Your idea for a book/movie is really great. I hope someone writes something like that!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 09:02:51 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2009, 11:07:24 AM »
As always great show Chaim.  Small point of clarification.  You say Begin opposed the Eliyahu's assassination of Lord Moyne.  I am not sure that is correct.  I read The Revolt and it was mentioned there.  First he seemed annoyed that he had no advance notice of it.  More importantly he claimed that when the Haganah retalliated by starting "The Season" the Sternists made a deal with the Haganah agreeing to not attack the British and the Haganah agreed to not turn Sternists over to the British.  As a result the Irgunists bore the entire brunt of The Season. (What sick scumbags to make it sound like a sport, turning fellow Jews over to the enemy).  I have no idea how accurate Begin's complaints were but he seemed to have nothing but praise for the 2 Eliyahus.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2009, 12:29:25 PM »
Thanks for the prayer Chaim. I hope some day that will come through.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Global Warming is a Hoax

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2009, 12:32:59 PM »
Dear Chaim,

It was great to meet you and the other JTFers last week. I hope to do it again soon. My question is what do you think of Gold and Gold stocks. I am willing to bet the dollar is going to nose dive more and more in the future and I feel this is a safe investment. Kol Tov, Aharon

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2009, 12:46:14 PM »
Dear Chaim,

It was great to meet you and the other JTFers last week. I hope to do it again soon. My question is what do you think of Gold and Gold stocks. I am willing to bet the dollar is going to nose dive more and more in the future and I feel this is a safe investment. Kol Tov, Aharon
Wrong place.  ;D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2009, 11:09:22 PM »
Chaim,    thanks for another terrific program.     I'm thankfully that you are willing to speak the truth even if the answers aren't always pleasant.     It's best to deal in reality.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2009, 12:31:43 AM »

Congrats PZ....

I just finished listening... Very good stuff...

I also thought it would be great if Chaim could get a show on A7 news... I am thinking of writing them to suggest this..

yes it would be a very good look for the movement! and beleive me he would get good ratings in my opinion..its a no brainer