Author Topic: There's no such thing as "Pal_estine"  (Read 8267 times)

kellymaureen

Re: There's no such thing as "Pal_estine"
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2007, 06:29:26 PM »
Agreed!  Civilized countries these days have lost their backbones, we are so worried about offending anyone all we can do is sit back and blame ourselves for them "hating" us lol.

newman

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2007, 06:33:43 PM »
With a bit of luck, the likes of Ann Coulter might make common sense,  self preservation and nationalism fashionable again.

We need more of her, though. You could be a contender. :)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2007, 06:35:50 PM »
With a bit of luck, the likes of Ann Coulter might make common sense,  self preservation and nationalism fashionable again.

We need more of her, though. You could be a contender. :)

You got that right!  I'm very impressed with kellymaureen.  Besides Ann Coulter I've never heard a woman speak like you do.  There's so much unabashed truth coming from you that it's simply stunning.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

kellymaureen

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2007, 06:48:46 PM »
Oh thank you!  Being compared to Anne is an honor!

Some say I just have a "big mouth" lol, but they are the ones who do not like hearing the truth.  I refuse to be intimidated into changing my opinions about these things.  My brother is a marine, and I support our troops, in the back window of my car i have 2 window clings, one which says I support the US troops and the other says I support the IDF (and I do, those guys do an awesome job and fight against world opinion just like our guys do) so I had my window smashed, not sure who did it, but the window was replaced and the show of support remains :) 

newman

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2007, 06:56:05 PM »
Kellymaureen, there as a Hebrew term for Woman of Valour ( can one of our learned Jewish fiends help me here?).

You truly deserve that title.

kellymaureen

« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2007, 07:02:38 PM »
Thanks!  Im not anything special, just lucky enough to be brought up by wonderful parents who taught us from day 1 the difference between right and wrong and good and evil. :)

newman

« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2007, 07:07:58 PM »
Thanks!  Im not anything special, just lucky enough to be brought up by wonderful parents who taught us from day 1 the difference between right and wrong and good and evil. :)

They should confiscate the unfortunate children of liberals and put them in a home run by your folks. The USA would start working properly in 10-20 years.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2007, 07:17:15 PM »
I believe the expression you're looking for newman is eshet chayil. A man of valor is an eesh chayil. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2007, 04:09:12 PM »
The Palis are another wonder of allah; on  7th june 1967 AD they fall asleep Jordanians to  awake next day as Palestinians. ::)   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm