Author Topic: There's no such thing as "Pal_estine"  (Read 8284 times)

Offline Israel7

• New JTFer
There's no such thing as "Pal_estine"
« on: July 02, 2007, 08:21:18 PM »
Chaim shalom! (It's me boni123 from youtube)

"Pal_estine" is the name that the Romans gave to the land of Israel when they conquered this land 2000 years ago and Wikipedia explains (Israel) :

It was during this time that the Romans gave the name Syria Palaestina to the geographic area, in an attempt to erase Jewish ties to the land. The Mishnah and Jerusalem Talmud, two of Judaism's most important religious texts, were composed in the region during this period. The Muslims conquered the land from the Byzantine Empire in 638 CE. The area was ruled by various Muslim states (interrupted by the rule of the Crusaders) before becoming part of the Ottoman Empire in 1517.

There was never in the history of the world a "Pal_estinian" nation.

There was never in the history of the world a "Pal_estinian" state.

There was never in the history of the world a "Pal_estinian" kingdom.

There were never in the history of the world "Pal_estinian" kings.

There was never in the history of the world a "Pal_estinian" capital.

There was never in the history of the world a "Pal_estinian" essence.

There was never in the history of the world a "Pal_estinian" heritage.

There was never in the history of the world a "Pal_estinian" culture.

The "Pal_estinians" are Arabs who were brought to the region by the Ottoman empire as part of the Muslim occupation in the region. They are definitely not the tribes from Crete who settled down in the 5 cities of Gaza strip after the exodus of the children of Israel. These tribes were called Filistins and they weren't Arabs at all and the nowadays "Pal_estinians" are definitely not their descendants. The Filistins don't exist as a nation nowadays.

There was an Israeli/Jewish state in the land of Israel 2000 years before the prophet of Islam dreamt that he's flying on a "magical horse" from Mecca to Jerusalem.

There was an Israeli/Jewish nation in the land of Israel.

There was an Israeli/Jewish kingdom in the land of Israel.

There was an Israeli/Jewish capital in the land of Israel.

There were Israeli/Jewish kings in the Israeli/Jewish kingdom of Israel.

There is an Israeli/Jewish culture and essence.

The words Jews and Israelis have the same meaning:

Jews are people of the tribe of Judah. The tribe of Judah was one of the 12 tribes of Israel. Israel was Jacob and Israel is the new name that G-d gave to him. Israel had 12 sons who later became the 12 tribes of Israel. These 12 tribes who were slaves in Egypt are the ones with which G-d made his covenant and gave them the Torah and its commandments, commanded them to settle down in the land of Israel - a land that he promised to Jacob hundreds years before - to conquer it and to establish a kingdom of priests.

In 722 B.C. the Assyrians conquered the north part of the Israeli kingdom and exilled 10 tribes (9 tribes plus parts of the Levi tribe who didn't have an estate of their own, parts of the tribe of Levi were scattered amongst all the other tribes) amongst the 12 tribes of the children of Israel and these 10 tribes lost their faith, became gentiles and assimilated with them.

The Jews nowadays worldwide and in Israel are the descendants of 3 tribes: Judah, Levi and Benjamin (and some of them from the tribe of Menashe). Judah was the biggest tribe which settled in the Judean desert, then the Romans who conquered the land of Israel 2000 years ago called all the children of Israel "Jews"

Zuheir Mohsen is widely known for having made the following statement in a March 1977 interview with the Dutch newspaper Trouw:

"The Pal_estinian people does not exist. The creation of a Pal_estinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Pal_estinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Pal_estinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Pal_estinian people" to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Pal_estinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Pal_estine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Pal_estine and Jordan."

Couple of facts about Israel that the haters of Israel don't like:

1. Israel became a state in 1312 B.C., two millennia before Islam.

2. Arab refugees from Israel began calling themselves "Pal_estinians" in 1967, two decades after (modern) Israeli statehood in 1948.

3. After conquering the land in 1272 B.C., Jews ruled it for a thousand years and maintained a continuous presence there for 3,300 years.

4. The only Arab rule following conquest in 633 B.C. lasted just 22 years.

5. For over 3,300 years, Jerusalem was the Jewish capital. It was never the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even under Jordanian rule, (East) Jerusalem was not made the capital, and no Arab leader came to visit it.

6. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in the bible, but not once is it mentioned in the Qur'an.

7. King David founded Jerusalem; Mohammed never set foot in it.

8. Jews pray facing Jerusalem; Muslims face Mecca. If they are between the two cities, Muslims pray facing Mecca, with their backs to Jerusalem.

9. In 1948, Arab leaders urged their people to leave, promising to cleanse the land of Jewish presence. 68% of them fled without ever setting eyes on an Israeli soldier.

10. Virtually the entire Jewish population of Muslim countries had to flee as the result of violence and pogroms.

11. Some 630,000 Arabs left Israel in 1948, while close to a million Jews were forced to leave the Muslim countries.

12. In spite of the vast territories at their disposal, Arab refugees were deliberately prevented from assimilating into their host countries. Of 100 million refugees following World War 2, they are the only group to have never integrated with their co-religionists. Most of the Jewish refugees from Europe and Arab lands were settled in Israel, a country no larger than New Jersey, USA.

13. There are 22 Muslim countries, not counting Palestine. There is only one Jewish state.

14. Fatah and Hamas constitutions still call for the destruction of Israel.
Israel ceded most of the west bank and all of Gaza to the Pal_estinian authority, and even provided it with arms.

15. During the Jordanian occupation, Jewish holy sites were vandalized and were off limits to Jews. Under Israeli rule, all Muslim and Christian holy sites are accessible to all faiths.

16. Out of 175 United Nations Security Council resolutions up to 1990, 97 were against Israel; out of 690 general assembly resolutions, 429 were against Israel.

17. The U.N. was silent when the Jordanians destroyed 58 synagogues in the old city of Jerusalem. It remained silent while Jordan systematically desecrated the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives, and it remained silent when Jordan enforced apartheid laws preventing Jews from accessing the temple mount and western wall.

18. Arabs started all five wars against Israel, and lost every one of them.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: There's no such thing as "Pal_estine"
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 09:30:32 PM »
Welcome to the board!  That's an excellent first post, and with what you know, can you please confront Alanistan with those facts?  It is because I do not have the kind of background that you have.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Israel7

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 09:50:20 PM »
Welcome to the board!  That's an excellent first post, and with what you know, can you please confront Alanistan with those facts?  It is because I do not have the kind of background that you have.

Thank you very much, but I'm not interested and I will tell you why. After thousands of posts in many forums and after hundreds of comments in youtube, I can tell you that I came to the simple conclusion that no matter what you will say and no matter how many facts you supply, the antisemites will never be convinced, plain and simple, I prefer to spend my current free time in translating videos to English. They don't recognize in the right of the Jewish nation to exist (yes, to exist) because if they are saying that Jews don't deserve a country then they are against the existence of the Jewish nation, because a nation exists IN HER HOMELAND, that's the meaning of existence. It's like someone will tell you that he recognizes in your right to exist but not in your right to exist in your home, you exist in your home, therefore if he says that you aren't allowed to live in your home then it's like saying that you don't have a right to exist at all.

The most important thing isn't trying to convince the haters of Israel, but to convince some of the Jews themselves, because it's up to the Jews ONLY. On every Jew who is living today there are millions of antisemites who curse him from the moment they wake up until they go to sleep, and you can see that despite their cursings the Jewish nation continues to exist, we must convince the part in us that is blind and stupid, G-d said that the ones who will destroy the Jewish nation will be those who will come from within the Jewish nation and it's not rare to find stupid and cruel antisemites Jews like Chumpsky or other scum.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 10:06:38 PM »
A very good post and explanation.  There is so much truth to that.  We've had 2000 years plus of "Get the Jew" and sadly too much time not defending ourselves via debate or open defence.  Keep up the good posts...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Israel7

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 10:08:39 PM »
A very good post and explanation.  There is so much truth to that.  We've had 2000 years plus of "Get the Jew" and sadly too much time not defending ourselves via debate or open defence.  Keep up the good posts...
Thanks.

newman

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2007, 01:26:18 AM »
Thanks.

Israel7, you have a good antidote for self-hate. Keep it up.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2007, 07:58:46 AM »
Israel7, keep up the confrontational attitude against the bastards out there who are anti-Israel and pro Arab.  You are right, most wont change but the one that does is a righteous deed.  Engage openly in debate with these people.  You'll win everytime as fact are substantiated while "politically" correct myths are not.  Kol hakovod to you...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

newman

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2007, 08:03:48 AM »
Not since 'The Protocols of the Elders of Zion' has such a COMPLETE FRAUD this BIG been carried on for so LONG. It can't be simply ignorance or naivety.....it's jew-hatred- pure and simple.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 05:39:53 AM by newman »

Offline fivish

• New JTFer
  • Learned Elder of Zion (retired)
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2007, 08:28:50 AM »
Every time I write P a l e s t i n e something changes it to hamas/plo/nazi etc...how do I stop this?

Offline fivish

• New JTFer
  • Learned Elder of Zion (retired)
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2007, 08:32:52 AM »
Pal_estine is the Jewish National Home......See British Mandate for Pal_estine.

Churchill gave 78% of Pal_estine to the Arabs (illegaly).

The UN voted (chapter 6 non-binding) to give even more of the 22% of Pal_estine (illegaly) to the Arabs.

History did not begin in 1948!

Pal_estine is still the Jewish National Home. The true Pals are the Jews.

Offline Israel7

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2007, 09:13:31 AM »
Every time I write P a l e s t i n e something changes it to hamas/plo/nazi etc...how do I stop this?
Write Pal_estine

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2007, 07:30:17 PM »
Actaully just write Bolistine because it is a non-entity that was promulgated like other ideologies to distroy the Jewish People.  It is all one big sham like Al Gore's Global Warming....... ;)

kellymaureen

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2007, 01:45:29 AM »
If "palestine" was always a country as the arabs claim (we all know thats not true) then why were they not fighting the British for their independence before 1948?  Whenever I confront either a muslim or liberal with this i get called an "islamophobe" ...go figure:P

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2007, 02:19:58 AM »
It would be nice if the Ayrabs claimed/acknowledged that Eretz Yisrael was always a country.

I think you meant to say Paleostine, and of course you're right ! The truth is in 1948 no Arab considered himself a Paleostinkian. Paleostinkian nationalism is one of the greatest frauds ever hoisted upon mankind, and is actually a tactic employed by the Ayrabs in an effort to destroy the planet's tiny lone Jewish nation. 

P.S. It's impossible to be an Islamophobe. A phobia is an irrational fear of something. Despising Islam, fearing and abhoring the genocide, murder, and mayhem Islam spawns can't be deemed irrational by any sane person.

kellymaureen

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2007, 02:59:26 AM »
Im aware that its a fraud ;) I usually refer to them as welfareistinians....due to the fact that they have for decades lived on huge amounts of (very wasted) world welfare. 

newman

« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2007, 05:48:55 AM »
'Welfarestinian' is right. If anyone thinks these animals really want their own state ( where you have to deliver mail, build roads, organise things and make a living), they're crazy.

Why would they want that when they can stay on the nipple of charity and sit on their sand-ape butts and kill and rape at will?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2007, 06:56:38 AM »
This will make your blood boil.  I love the way these bastards actually believe there is a Bolistinian beoble.  They seem to be totally benighted to the fact that the teachings in the Talmud and the Bible preceeded the Koran/Hadith by a few thousand years.....May these sub-humans be wiped out to the last....

kellymaureen

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2007, 10:04:25 AM »
Indeed that was a disgusting video, not surprising, but horrible and disgusting.  I reported the video AND the background on his page but I wont be holding my breath that youtube will delete it.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2007, 06:49:23 PM »
Indeed that was a disgusting video, not surprising, but horrible and disgusting.  I reported the video AND the background on his page but I wont be holding my breath that youtube will delete it.
Very good to you.  I didn't even think of that.  You are two steps ahead of me...  Good for you.  Shalom....

kellymaureen

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2007, 04:16:21 PM »
The video is gone and the entire account has been suspended!!

newman

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2007, 04:20:32 PM »
The video is gone and the entire account has been suspended!!

Well done, Kelly. All we need to do now is permanently suspend the 'account' of every muslim on this planet and we're home and hosed.

kellymaureen

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2007, 05:26:40 PM »
Well we could start by getting leaders of civilized countries to start refering to islam as what it is...a CULT started by a baby raping war lord bent on dominating the entire world with their bloodlust and silly superstitions.  Take the protection of the religion label away from islam, just because X amount (I believe that they inflate their numbers in the media) of brainless morons follow it does it really make it a religion?  If I could get a few million people to follow me does that mean I get to be a religion too :P

newman

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2007, 05:32:10 PM »
Well we could start by getting leaders of civilized countries to start refering to islam as what it is...a CULT started by a baby raping war lord bent on dominating the entire world with their bloodlust and silly superstitions.  Take the protection of the religion label away from islam, just because X amount (I believe that they inflate their numbers in the media) of brainless morons follow it does it really make it a religion?  If I could get a few million people to follow me does that mean I get to be a religion too :P

I believe I'm beginning to LOVE you, Kellymaureen. ;)

This vile philosophy need to be defined as an imternational terrorist plot and NOT a religion. If you or I were to get 100 followers, call ouselves a 'religion' and preach pack-rape and murder.....would it be allowed?.........I doubt it.

kellymaureen

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2007, 05:48:43 PM »
 ;) Oh thats great news!! Only 999,999 more and I can call myself a religion lol. 

Islam is SO dangerous because it is refered to as a religion, and we are so programmed (well not me I was brought up in a totally NON -PC home) to be accepting of "different" things that we as a society are slicing our own throats (taking away of course a muslims favorite hobby).

We would have never worried about offending nazis during ww2....or the japanese after pearl harbor...but here we are in the fight for our lives prancing around worrying whether or not a koran has been mishandled in gitmo or whether achmed has gotten enough time off the assembly line to pray or whether aiesha had to handle a package of bacon at the grocery store.  We need to wake up the sleeping among us and those infected by the liberal "cant we all just hold hands and love each other" disease or we are in some serious trouble!

newman

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2007, 05:56:51 PM »
I know what you mean. If the Japs/ nazis were starting their crap these days, half of both our countries would be raising the white flag and crying.....
"this is OUR fault!....they're the good guys here, they're only reacting to our intollerance".........OI VEY!

All western countries need a national COUCH! ;)