Author Topic: Responses To Imerica  (Read 10008 times)

Imerica

Re: Responses To Imerica
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2007, 04:40:25 AM »
All I know is that blacks have done nothing positive for mankind. We have already established here that not one medical or tech advancement has come from a black mind. All your people do is murder, rape and create horrendous situations. This is a FACT. As with all truths, it is hard for you to swallow. Your people are evil and worthless through and through. Why do you need affirmative action then? Why is it always blacks needing extra things. Why are they always complaining that they are discrminated against even though there are groups that have come here and succeeded. You are a helpless, stupid people and yes I can generalize. If one black created something other than aids we would of known about it.

What you state isn't fact because you're including every black person in your generalization that "all my people do is murder, rape..." are my kids doing that too?

As for affirmative action, I don't need it and have NEVER needed it to get along in life. I'd rather get along in life with my merits than to have someone push me along. But don't get me started on the medical advancements made by black people in America. How much history have you studied on the subject? How do YOU know that not ONE black person has contributed to the betterment of SOMETHING in the U.S.?

And furthermore, I'm not stupid, so give me the respect that I give you and don't include me and my family and friends who don't even know you in  your tirade over how many blacks in the world have disgusted you. That's not MY problem.

ihkili18

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2007, 04:47:24 AM »
Excuse me, you can't name anything that a black created unless you yourself fabricate the creation. Someone on here claimed some time ago that a black invented some elevator part and even that idea was proven to be false and a white mans creation. Please accept the fact that black people are completely uncivilized and then you will be better off. There is no difference between blacks in America and the blacks in the Congo except the blacks here are being supported by whites. The only difference between America and Kenya is the wonderful, inventive white people that sustain it. Without them this land is worthless.

Imerica

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2007, 05:08:50 AM »

Mae C. Jemison
Oct. 17, 1956 -
Decatur, Alabama, United States
Nationality: American
Awards: Essence Award, Essence magazine, 1988; named Gamma Sigma Gamma Woman of the Year,1990; honorary doctorate, Lincoln University 1991; Ebony Black Achievement Award, 1992; an alternative public school in Detroit was named The Mae C. Jemison Academy, 1992; Alpha Kappa Alpha, honorary member.

By the time she was thirty-one Mae Jemison had received a double-major in Chemical Engineering and African-American studies and had served as a doctor in the Peace Corps in Liberia and Sierra Leone. She had also made history when she was selected from a pool of 2,000 applicants and became the first black woman selected to be an astronaut by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). She then went on the publish a book for kids and founded her own company, the Jemison Group.

*I have this on common knowledge because her mother was one of my elementary school teachers. She told us about how her daughter was going to school to become the first black woman astronaut...and guess what, she did it!*

***Dr. Daniel Hale Williams (January 18, 1856 - August 4, 1931) was a bi-racial American surgeon.[1] Williams is known today for performing an early surgery on the pericardium, repairing a knife wound with the use of sutures.

***Agricultural chemist, Carver discovered three hundred uses for peanuts and hundreds more uses for soybeans, pecans and sweet potatoes. Among the listed items that he suggested to southern farmers to help them economically were his recipes and improvements to/for: adhesives, axle grease, bleach, buttermilk, chili sauce, fuel briquettes, ink, instant coffee, linoleum, mayonnaise, meat tenderizer, metal polish, paper, plastic, pavement, shaving cream, shoe polish, synthetic rubber, talcum powder and wood stain. Three patents were issued to Carver.

***Vivien Theodore Thomas (August 29, 1910 – November 26, 1985) was an African-American surgical technician who helped develop the procedures used to treat blue baby syndrome in the 1940s. He was an assistant to Alfred Blalock at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee and later at the Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland. Without any education past high school, Thomas rose above poverty and racism to become a cardiac surgery pioneer and a teacher to many of the country's most prominent surgeons.

Want to refute that?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 05:12:20 AM by Imerica »

ihkili18

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2007, 05:22:19 AM »
Yes I do. The same trick was tried on here awhile back with fraudulent info such as this. You have yet to post any medical breakthrough or scientific invention. There are tons of black doctors in America, the products of affirmative action. in michigan a few years back, affirmative action was stopped and not one black got into medical school there for a whole year. The fact that you post a paragraph of a black performing some seurgery means nothing, blacks make seurgical incisions daily, the metallic bullets flying into innocent peoples bodies. I know you would like to think that you invented everything but the fact is without whitey you would be as medically advanced as your bretheren in the jungles of Africa.

Imerica

« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2007, 05:43:11 AM »
Blacks in medical history have contributed to medical breakthroughs. I don't care how small their incisions were, they are just as important in American History as anyone else.

And not all doctors, or black college students are products of affirmative Action. And as far as blacks making surgical incisions every day "metallic bullets flying into innocent people's bodies" you are mistaken because not every black man in America is doing that. Yes. Some are but that dosen't make up for the rest of the black community, just because you are angry. That would be like me saying that all white people are raping and killing black women and children when there have only been only a few, to my knowledge. Stop generalizing so much and stop assuming that you know something others don't know. Chances are,  you are the one who hasn't done the research.

ihkili18

« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2007, 03:07:27 PM »
Again you are evading the truth. White people don't " shoot people too." Black people are the minority in our population yet they are 90% of the prison population. That is all we need to know. The fact that 95% of American converts to Islam are black tells you something else as well. If you have a black like Alan Keyes than he is obviously not who we dislike. I have also heard this rev Jesse Lee Peterson who is also a normal infividual. My point is you have not distanced yourself from evil such as those men have so that is why I have nothing good to say to you. I know there are a super small minority of good blacks but you cannot look at the minority within a people to judge them. Looking at the American black leadership tells you all you need to know about them. If they were just like whites like you claim they wouldn't vote in by a 95% margin, big, fat, illeterate animals as their leaders.

Imerica

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2007, 03:42:34 PM »
Again you are evading the truth. White people don't " shoot people too." Black people are the minority in our population yet they are 90% of the prison population. That is all we need to know. The fact that 95% of American converts to Islam are black tells you something else as well. If you have a black like Alan Keyes than he is obviously not who we dislike. I have also heard this rev Jesse Lee Peterson who is also a normal infividual. My point is you have not distanced yourself from evil such as those men have so that is why I have nothing good to say to you. I know there are a super small minority of good blacks but you cannot look at the minority within a people to judge them. Looking at the American black leadership tells you all you need to know about them. If they were just like whites like you claim they wouldn't vote in by a 95% margin, big, fat, illeterate animals as their leaders.

So the white people like the Una Bomber, don't kill people? How about serial killers who happen to be white, and just reciently an Asian man has been added to the fold? How about those white people who become disgruntled and shoot up their entire office building? White child molesters and rapists are in jail (or at least should be in jail), what about them? What I just mentioned isn't to say that all white people commit these crimes. Like I said, I don't KNOW all white people. Since you want to believe that white people don't commit any crimes (based on the fact that hateful white people have done nothing to you and your race) I thought I'd pass on a little bit of my knowledge.

Allen-T

« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2007, 03:54:46 PM »

Of course there are evil people of all shades. But what about percentages? The fact is that if a black couple, be it 2 blacks or a black/white male female couple walk through a white neighborhood the chances of being bothered are less than 3%, and if they needed help they would probably get it. If a male female couple walks through a black ghetto[most black neighborhoods are ghettos] and especially if they are both white, the likelihood that they will be harmed or killed is better than 85% and the 15% safety zone is only the result of times when most of the blacks, being passed out on drugs,are not noticing. 99% of all blacks who get a little success move in with whitey. Only insane self hating whites move in with darkey. Most successful black men hook up with stupid white girls. 

So the white people like the Una Bomber, don't kill people? How about serial killers who happen to be white, and just reciently an Asian man has been added to the fold? How about those white people who become disgruntled and shoot up their entire office building? White child molesters and rapists are in jail (or at least should be in jail), what about them? What I just mentioned isn't to say that all white people commit these crimes. Like I said, I don't KNOW all white people. Since you want to believe that white people don't commit any crimes (based on the fact that hateful white people have done nothing to you and your race) I thought I'd pass on a little bit of my knowledge.

Somehow my comments are up there in the middle of the quote????

ihkili18

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2007, 03:57:50 PM »
This is pointless, I am no longer contributing to this thread. The actions of Blacks have spoken for themselves over time. If blacks were honorable then they wouldn't have allowed themselves to be enslaved like the native americans who were here before us. I dont have to argue these points anymore, just go into a black neighborhood and people will get their answer.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2007, 03:59:56 PM »
This is pointless, I am no longer contributing to this thread. The actions of Blacks have spoken for themselves over time. If blacks were honorable then they wouldn't have allowed themselves to be enslaved like the native americans who were here before us. I dont have to argue these points anymore, just go into a black neighborhood and people will get their answer.
Yes, I think if people would take a trip into a black neighborhood at 2 AM, they would indeed get an answer! 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Imerica

« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2007, 05:15:30 PM »
Just like I'd get an answer if I walked into a neighborhood in Cicero (in Chicago) at 2 am.

Allen-T

« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2007, 05:20:59 PM »
Yes, I think if people would take a trip into a black neighborhood at 2 AM, they would indeed get an answer! 

But go with one of those modified cars illustrated on the [censored site] website that have the flame throwers under the side panels so when 4 "poorly raised victims of white devils" approach you to car-jack and murder you just hit the switch and woomph! They all go up in flames!! They even have buses that go on jungle safari type expeditions into the 'hood that are equipped with these flame throwers. It's hilarious, the beasts charge the bus and within inches of perceived "wilding" wwwoooooooooossshhhhh! They are all toasted blacker than before!!!!

Imerica

« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2007, 05:36:51 PM »

But go with one of those modified cars illustrated on the [censored site] website that have the flame throwers under the side panels so when 4 "poorly raised victims of white devils" approach you to car-jack and murder you just hit the switch and woomph! They all go up in flames!! They even have buses that go on jungle safari type expeditions into the 'hood that are equipped with these flame throwers. It's hilarious, the beasts charge the bus and within inches of perceived "wilding" wwwoooooooooossshhhhh! They are all toasted blacker than before!!!!

I came here with good intentions and it makes me incredibly sad that this dosen't seem to me to be a site based on uplifting Jewish values and tolerance. You guys meet intolerance with intolerance. That means that you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

Allen, you're talking about going into a black neighborhood and killing blacks. Why do you do this? What has an evil black person, or some evil black people done to you to make you so vile and hateful toward people who deserve ? respect?  I grew up in the projects, moved at 15 to a middle class neighborhood with less gang violence, yes it was a black neighborhood. I am aware that in our community we have dumb double standards. I'm also aware just by conversing with you guys that you ALSO have a double standard. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson has called the Jewish communities stereotypical names so you fire back with the same kind of action. How does that help anyone?

This site isn't about being pro Jew, this site is about being pro-hate. And you are using it as some kind of therapy. You've found people who are just like you who want to vent about the terrible things that some blacks have done to you and then blame it on the entire race. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE ENTIRE RACE. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE!I'll stand my ground and continue to love Jewish people and everyone else's culture because that's what I was raised to do. Just because JTF has a radio show and a big following, dosen't mean that the rest of the Jews in America and Israel, is like you.

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2007, 03:56:27 PM »
Imerica:
If you can still see this conversation, I object to your insulting charactarization of this forum as being filled with hate. Hate is not intrinsically a good or bad thing. Many people on this forum are righteous. Righteous people love good and hate evil.

I repeat. To be righteous it is not enough to only love good (as you claim to do). If you don't also HATE evil, then you show that you don't really love good either. If you dont HATE evil, you show you still have some love for evil deep inside. Evil will destroy the good if it is not confronted. So in order to protect the good, you must hate the evil. That is what the righteous do.

It just so happens that until the Messiah comes, evil dominates and there is very little good in the world. That means that the good people must react and act. That's why you see the hate here. But don't think that just because there is hate it is automatically bad, if placed properly (according to G-d's will) hate can be righteous and neccesary.

The Talmud summed up this concept nicely when it said:
Those who are kind to the cruel will ultimately be cruel to the kind.

Imerica I hope you will join us in the path of true righteousness.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2007, 10:09:15 PM »
All I know is that blacks have done nothing positive for mankind. We have already established here that not one medical or tech advancement has come from a black mind. All your people do is murder, rape and create horrendous situations. This is a FACT. As with all truths, it is hard for you to swallow. Your people are evil and worthless through and through. Why do you need affirmative action then? Why is it always blacks needing extra things. Why are they always complaining that they are discrminated against even though there are groups that have come here and succeeded. You are a helpless, stupid people and yes I can generalize. If one black created something other than aids we would of known about it.

I would have gotten my Masters Degree if it wasn't for Affirmative action...what happened to em OPENED MY EYES as to what type of self-hating Jew I was...and what the enemy also is...SCUMBAGS like Dr. Larry Leslie of U/South Floruda who calls all Jews "privileged and advantaged" and also is a convert to islam..he is also a close friend of Sami Al-Arian...that says enough

What you state isn't fact because you're including every black person in your generalization that "all my people do is murder, rape..." are my kids doing that too?

As for affirmative action, I don't need it and have NEVER needed it to get along in life. I'd rather get along in life with my merits than to have someone push me along. But don't get me started on the medical advancements made by black people in America. How much history have you studied on the subject? How do YOU know that not ONE black person has contributed to the betterment of SOMETHING in the U.S.?

And furthermore, I'm not stupid, so give me the respect that I give you and don't include me and my family and friends who don't even know you in  your tirade over how many blacks in the world have disgusted you. That's not MY problem.

Imerica

« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2007, 01:31:46 PM »

I would have gotten my Masters Degree if it wasn't for Affirmative action...what happened to em OPENED MY EYES as to what type of self-hating Jew I was...and what the enemy also is...SCUMBAGS like Dr. Larry Leslie of U/South Floruda who calls all Jews "privileged and advantaged" and also is a convert to islam..he is also a close friend of Sami Al-Arian...that says enough

Bold, mine....

I'm sorry that the person at the college you sought to attend treated you that way. Did they actually say, "We're not accepting you because you're Jewish or is that what you got from the situation? You know you could have taken them to court for discrimination, right?

Anyhow, there are many other schools in America who offer Master's programs. I'm sure any one of them would have let you attend their school.

I need to know something, since when has being called "priviliged and advantaged" been a bad thing? Its a whole lot better than the craziness blacks have been called...stupid, lazy, good-for-nothing, no account, n'gas. Dust yourself off and try again.

ftf

« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2007, 05:49:45 PM »
Imerica, you've missed the point he was trying to make, he was saying that they call all Jews privileged and advantaged when they aren't really, in order to try and build hatred of Jews.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2007, 07:26:48 PM »

My wonderful mother was for 30 years a nurse here in Queens at a local hospital, she had to work night shifts when I was old enough to drive I made sure to drop her off in the evening and pick her up in the early morning.  Cause these once normal neighborhoods turned to the zoo.  And this is generally what it has come down to imagine being a white woman that has to earn a paycheck and works at night jobs such as nursing in the hospitals they have to go into these God awful neighborhoods.  They would need public transportation.  Ever take a good look at the subways the asylum that is loose down there?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2007, 07:43:22 PM »
You guys meet intolerance with intolerance. That means that you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

Ummm... so we are supposed to tolerate intolerance? And if we tolerated people being intolerant, we'd become part of the solution? How does that work?

This site isn't about being pro Jew, this site is about being pro-hate.

I hate that you hate our hatred. I hate that.

#1) We are DEFINITELY pro-Jew here... I'm not sure if you missed most of the forum or what...

#2) We ONLY hate?? What? So let me get this right... you aren't supposed to hate evil? Sure... we hate evil... that's a bad thing? We also love, Imerica. Some obvious examples are that we love G-d, Israel, the Jewish people, the righteous gentiles, Rabbi Kahane, Chaim, and the list goes on. So you are telling me that no one ever hates anything and if you hate something that means the whole thing just EQUALS hate? Nonsense.

You are over-generalizing to make your agenda work and then accusing the posters of over-generalizing. Please be reasonable.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2007, 09:36:58 PM »
Imerica, I do not hate blacks for the color of their skin, I hate what they have done after so much whites have done for them they have bent over backwards and thensome for blacks, between "Civil" Rights and everything else and how is the payback? Romping and terrorizing every neighborhood they go into.  Everything they have touched they have destroyed. And for the few good ones you have millions on the opposite side of the fence.  Jews that have marched during the "Civil" Rights movement and have lost their lives for blacks how are they repaid? And where are these so called Black leaders at when Blacks are killing their own, selling drugs to their own, the fathers leave their babies before they are born. And you can't deny this I have lived in NYC all my life and know very well how blacks are.  There comes a point where whitey is saying enough is enough.  How much more do blacks expect for whites to do for them? 

Example: Blacks claimed (now they claimed this) They built America, how come it is almost 2 years and they can not rebuild New Orleans??  How come Newark, Detroit and D.C. look like what you see going on in South Africa? If they hate whites so much why continue to ask for whitey help and they slap whitey as a thank you?  Imerica people like myself has had enough of it. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Imerica

« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2007, 10:41:22 PM »
Imerica, you've missed the point he was trying to make, he was saying that they call all Jews privileged and advantaged when they aren't really, in order to try and build hatred of Jews.
I wasn't aware that Jews are disadvantaged. Not even the majority of Jews. But if my assumption is wrong, I 'm sorry. I haven't noticed many Jews living in poverty in America.

Imerica

« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2007, 11:37:16 PM »
You guys meet intolerance with intolerance. That means that you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

Ummm... so we are supposed to tolerate intolerance? And if we tolerated people being intolerant, we'd become part of the solution? How does that work?

This site isn't about being pro Jew, this site is about being pro-hate.

I hate that you hate our hatred. I hate that.

#1) We are DEFINITELY pro-Jew here... I'm not sure if you missed most of the forum or what...

#2) We ONLY hate?? What? So let me get this right... you aren't supposed to hate evil? Sure... we hate evil... that's a bad thing? We also love, Imerica. Some obvious examples are that we love G-d, Israel, the Jewish people, the righteous gentiles, Rabbi Kahane, Chaim, and the list goes on. So you are telling me that no one ever hates anything and if you hate something that means the whole thing just EQUALS hate? Nonsense.

You are over-generalizing to make your agenda work and then accusing the posters of over-generalizing. Please be reasonable.
What I'm saying is that two wrongs don't make a right.
Some of you, the moment I arrived here, assumed the worst of me because I'm black. I've been called the hebrew word for N'ga. I've been called a crack whore, an affirmative action 'person'. And a lot of things I'm not. If it were true that you don't judge all black people, why judge me the moment some of you met me?

From what I've seen here, and this is from observation, some of you tend to see black culture as this big, dark thing that looms over the country. I'm don't claim the bad things about the culture because it happens everywhere in every race. I DO claim the good in our culture. I actively participate in the best of our culture.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2007, 01:18:47 AM »
What I'm saying is that two wrongs don't make a right.

But a right makes a wrong stop.

So how did you connect that intolerance (standing against) of intolerance is wrong? Isn't that what you are doing?

Intolerance: not tolerant (unable or unwilling to endure) of views, beliefs, or behaviour that differ from one's own (Concise Oxford English Dictionary)

And if my view and belief is that nazi muslim terrorists shouldn't kill innocent people and I am intolerant of them... then I guess I'm intolerant.

Some of you, the moment I arrived here, assumed the worst of me because I'm black. I've been called the hebrew word for N'ga. I've been called a crack whore, an affirmative action 'person'. And a lot of things I'm not. If it were true that you don't judge all black people, why judge me the moment some of you met me?

From what I've seen here, and this is from observation, some of you tend to see black culture as this big, dark thing that looms over the country. I'm don't claim the bad things about the culture because it happens everywhere in every race. I DO claim the good in our culture. I actively participate in the best of our culture.

Obviously, I have never done this. This is not JTF's position and it's certainly not correct. I think most are talking about the hip-hop, women degrading, proud to have been in jail for violent crimes type mentality that seems prevalent among a lot of the black community. It's unfortunate. And if this wasn't the case, then most people wouldn't have a leg to stand on. Obviously, you are posting here so we aren't lumping you into this category.

Look, Imerica... it seems like you have a good heart. I'm glad that you are posting here and trying to refrain from lashing out by using your head. It's appreciated and I hope you see that our cause is noble and just. We want to make this world a better place to live in but our biggest problem isn't bad people. Our biggest problem is apathy... good people who do nothing.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

ftf

« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2007, 08:31:06 AM »
I wasn't aware that Jews are disadvantaged. Not even the majority of Jews. But if my assumption is wrong, I 'm sorry. I haven't noticed many Jews living in poverty in America.
I don't know the truths of the matter here, I was just trying to explain what he had been trying to say. Not that Jews are treated particularly worse or particularly better, but that certain people say that they are treated better in order to try and build hatred against them.

Imerica

« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2007, 07:34:00 PM »
I remember a post someone (can't remember their name) posted that basically said that Barack Obama's camp was offended by something someone said about Barack being a decent black man who speaks well (or something to that effect). In the black community, when someone says that about black people who 'speak well' and aren't 'ignorant' like the others, it makes them feel like sorry little puppies. As if someone's patting them on the head. I think that's what you're trying to say. Its almost like a back-handed compliment, right? No one needs to be told (as a grown person) that they're not disenfranchised  no more than a grown black man should be praised for doing something that he's supposed to do anyway. lol