Author Topic: Responses To Imerica  (Read 10009 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Responses To Imerica
« on: April 21, 2007, 05:20:29 PM »
Yacov Menashe's Comments: Imerica's question to Chaim was removed from this thread and placed in Ask JTF. This thread is the comments people posted on original thread.

Trumpeldor: I admire you for wanting to have a dialogue with Chaim,

« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 09:55:08 PM by Trumpeldor »

Imerica

Re: Responses To Imerica, UMM HMM.
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 05:26:04 PM »
Thank you. Racism and intolerance are not fun subjects to discuss because there is so much anger there its hard to cut through it. If Chaim dosen't respond to the questions I won't be offended. I'll just go on with my life and continue to teach my daughters how to respect everyone's race/ culture. Life is too short to bash others' religions, and cultures.

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 05:36:20 PM »
Please post your questions in the Ask JTF thread: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=3300.0

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2007, 05:46:58 PM »
http://www.jtf.org/c.mp3

23:45 into that file, Chaim has the answer to your questions.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2007, 05:57:18 PM »
Imerica, I can answer the gist of all of your questions.

*Why is your view of blacks, in general, so negative?
Chaim has nothing whatsoever against black people who are not racist and anti-Semitic. He does not dislike any race, and has had several black friends. He is angry at the fact that most blacks in America follow demagogic, anti-Semitic, fascist black leaders such as Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Louis Farrakhan.

*Why do you mimic the way you feel black people talk?
Chaim is a long-time radio personality and imitates voices and accents as part of the trade. He mocks racist blacks and all of their ways, such as their uneducated accent. If you speak properly, then he isn't making fun of you!  :)

Why is it that  you feel black people who are educated are trying to be white, and those who speak ebonics are dumb?
Nobody here believes blacks who are educated are trying to pass for white. As for the latter, it's quite simple. We believe everybody should be educated and speak properly regardless of their race. Everybody can learn basic speech and pronunciation.

*How can you consider yourself a 'civil rights leader' and then use the term 'monkey' to describe black people?
Chaim uses the term "monkey" to describe militant, hateful, uneducated blacks as an insult to them, much as he'd call primitive, hateful militia or KKK whites "rednecks" or "trailer trash".

*Why all of the stereotypes?
Imerica, the fact is that 95% of black Americans, by vote tally and opinion poll, support black leaders such as Farrakhan and Jesse Jackson. That's not a stereotype--that's hard, solid polling data. If you are not in that majority, more power to you!

You sound like a reasonable, patriotic American who is not against Jews, and if this is true, Chaim would be very happy to have you on board.

Chaimfan.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 06:06:57 PM by Chaimfan »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2007, 05:59:31 PM »
Thank you. Racism and intolerance are not fun subjects to discuss because there is so much anger there its hard to cut through it. If Chaim dosen't respond to the questions I won't be offended. I'll just go on with my life and continue to teach my daughters how to respect everyone's race/ culture. Life is too short to bash others' religions, and cultures.
Chaim would be more than happy to address your questions (do know there is a two-question limit per week for everyone here) in the Ask JTF thread here at the top of the page here in General Discussion. He puts the answers into a downloadable radio show here every Sunday night or Monday afternoon.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2007, 06:09:58 PM »
Imerica, I also admire you for posting on this forum. 

Chaimfan's responses to you summed up Chaim's postition accurately. 

Many Jews hold Al Sharpton responsible for the murder of Yankel Rosenbaum in Crown Heights, NY when Dinkins was Mayor.  He roused up the crowd with his speech about the "diamond dealing Jews."  The crowd got hysterical and stabbed the young rabbinical student Yankel Rosenbaum to death.  Mayor Dinkins in turn, instructed the police not to intervene during the riots for about two days. 

Sharpton also stirred up the angry crowds that lead to the murder of seven people at Freddy's Fashion Mart in Harlem. 

Jesse Jackson has referred to New York as Hymietown, and once said that he was sick of hearing about the Holocaust. 

On another note, I saw a headline yesterday at the Drudge Report that I found disturbing.  A rapper said flat out that he would never ever help the police even if it meant turning in a serial killer, as it would violate his "street credibility."  The writer of the article also brought up the fact blacks will rarely help police, even when other blacks are killed, as that's "against the rules."  Why do you think that is? 

Also, can you elaborate on what you mean by black people "acting white?"

Thanks.

Imerica

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2007, 06:21:21 PM »
Imerica, I can answer the gist of all of your questions.

Chaim has nothing whatsoever against black people who are not racist and antisemitic. He does not dislike any race, and has had several black friends. He is angry at the fact that most blacks in America follow demagogic, antisemitic, fascist black leaders such as Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Louis Farrakhan. To that end, he mocks racist blacks and all of their ways, such as their uneducated accent. If you speak properly, then he isn't making fun of you!  :)

You sound like a reasonable, patriotic American who is not against Jews, and if this is true, Chaim would be very happy to have you on board.

Chaimfan.

I'm listening to the show now and its sad. I wish that the blacks that have hurt him and other Jews didn't but that's no reason to generalize that all blacks are that way. He never makes a distinction whether he's talking about SOME blacks who've committed those crimes and that's what confuses me. Even when he talked about Cleopatra Jefferson, his comments were generalized saying that all black women have 8 children by 8 guys.

I don't hate anyone. I am more than aware of what the Jewish community did and how they contributed to the civil rights movement and I love them for that. Let it be noted also that Jewish people haven't been the only people to stand up on behalf of blacks in this country even in America's past history. The abolitionists were white, they weren't Jewish, there were white people amongst the Jews and others who were fighting for our rights during the civil rights movement. I'm thankful for EVERYONE who have had a hand in making it so that I and my children don't have to suffer at the hands of slavery.

With that said, I think that Chaim is right to a certain extent but he needs to stop pinning the wrongdoings of SOME blacks against Jews on ALL blacks.

For instance, he thinks that MOST blacks follow Al and Jesse. He's incorrect. A lot of blacks, including myself and my husband think that Jesse and Al shouldn't speak for all black people. They certainly don't speak for me. I love my black people but I'm not so dumb as to assume that ALL blacks are law abiding citizens. Just like not All whites, Jews, Asians and Hispanics aren't perfect examples humanities.

This world has a population of over 13 billion people. I don't know EVERY black person in the world, I don't know EVERY white person, nor do I know every Jewish person. So I judge people as I meet them on an individual basis, not as a template of what I think their culture is like based on meeting them that one time. Would that be fair?

I'll pick 2 of my questions from this thread and post them on

Imerica

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2007, 06:34:52 PM »

Chaimfan's responses to you summed up Chaim's position accurately. 

Many Jews hold Al Sharpton responsible for the murder of Yankel Rosenbaum in Crown Heights, NY when Dinkins was Mayor.  He roused up the crowd with his speech about the "diamond dealing Jews."  The crowd got hysterical and stabbed the young rabbinical student Yankel Rosenbaum to death.  Mayor Dinkins in turn, instructed the police not to intervene during the riots for about two days. 

Sharpton also stirred up the angry crowds that lead to the murder of seven people at Freddy's Fashion Mart in Harlem. 

Jesse Jackson has referred to New York as Hymietown, and once said that he was sick of hearing about the Holocaust. 

On another note, I saw a headline yesterday at the Drudge Report that I found disturbing.  A rapper said flat out that he would never ever help the police even if it meant turning in a serial killer, as it would violate his "street credibility."  The writer of the article also brought up the fact blacks will rarely help police, even when other blacks are killed, as that's "against the rules."  Why do you think that is? 

Also, can you elaborate on what you mean by black people "acting white?"

Thanks.

I can't speak for the people who have done wrong to Jewish people in America. I can say that its deplorable in the sense where anyone who kills ANYONE is deplorable. KKK members have hanged blacks for simply being educated, or calling their ignorance out. Some blacks have killed whites because of their hatred for the white race. That's evident.

And I can elaborate on the "black people acting white" comment. In Chaim's "The truth about Black History Month" video on YouTube, he talks about how black people 'use to try to be white by saying "I am a Black Negro"..(in his weird impersonation of them).' Or how they sang, he used  a imitation of a black man singing "Glory Hallelujah". It was supposed to be funny, but it didn't strike me in the least as being funny. It seems that no matter what, there are some blacks who don't like other blacks who speak proper English (because its not something they have attempted to try) and there are people like Chaim who say that we're trying to talk, sing, and act white. That helps no one.

The rapper you spoke of was ignorant. He has obviously had a less than favorable go-round  with the police and is now blaming the cops for his problems. Understand something though, rappers don't speak for the entire black community. I like some hip hop but I'm more into hip hop with a message than anything else. No 50 Cent for me, thanks.  That rapper is plain ignorant and hateful. It doesn't make him any better than anyone else who hates a race, culture.

ftf

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2007, 06:43:53 PM »
To be honest I'm with Imerica on this one, I understand that a lot of black people do bad things, but it's not all black people, and Chaim generalises too much. "The blacks you just can't live with them they're completely uncivilised" is a direct quote of Chaim, I can agree that some blacks are completely uncivilised, maybe even 60%, but then again, 60% or so of the white people I know are not really civilised...

On the topic of rap, here is good rap: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ymLJz3N8ayI I don't like the last verse though, it gets a little too violent in my opinion.

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2007, 06:54:50 PM »
Imerica,

I just have to applaud you for taking the time to come to this forum, and act in a dignified, thoughtful manner.

I agree with you almost 100%.

I am personally no fan of Hip-hop in general...it's just not a musical style I enjoy that much. Honestly, it has more to do with the lyrics than with the sound of the music though. However, I grew up with a black guy who I considered to be my brother for all intents and purposes. I have since, sadly kind of fallen out of touch with him although I hear tid-bits about him when my Grandmother talks to him mom occasionally.

I know for a fact that not all blacks are the way Chaim portrays them.

Please do not get me wrong...I agree with Chaim on almost everything he has to say, EXCEPT for the race issue. (Which to him is not a race issue but rather a culture issue. He will be the first to tell you that he supported Alan Keyes for President.)

I find that to ME there does seem to be a rather larger amount of untasteful depictions of black people on television and through "Gangsta" rap music than I have found to be the case in everyday life. Most comedy stuff on comedy central depects black people negatively (By black comedians), and a lot of the sit-coms in general depict black people negatively (And they are black sit-coms!)

(To be fair, I think a LOT of Television is trash period.)

But I've also got to say that I am 100% in agreement with Bill Cosby who took the rap/Urban Culture to task over the fact that they DO have the opportunity, now more than ever to educate themselves, and move up in the world and be decent human beings. (And I think it is emphasized through pop-culture that it's better to go the supposedly quick route by becoming a rapper, or by becoming a sports star. I find that disturbing. I think it's a mentality that is self-defeating in the long run.)

But anyways, welcome to the board, and once again...I am pleased that you came and made your thoughts known.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2007, 07:02:27 PM »
Imerica...thank you for coming on speaking your mind.  You do speak truth and you are definately an exception to what Chaim generalizes about. I hope you stick around as one of the voices of reason, but at the same time with an open mind.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Imerica

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2007, 07:04:15 PM »
To be honest I'm with Imerica on this one, I understand that a lot of black people do bad things, but it's not all black people, and Chaim generalises too much. "The blacks you just can't live with them they're completely uncivilised" is a direct quote of Chaim, I can agree that some blacks are completely uncivilised, maybe even 60%, but then again, 60% or so of the white people I know are not really civilised...

On the topic of rap, here is good rap: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ymLJz3N8ayI I don't like the last verse though, it gets a little too violent in my opinion.

I don't like that kind of rap. LOL It does seem too militant. Eventhough I did listen to Public Enemy growing up..they had some concious lyrics and never tended to go off to the wayside with lyrics of murdering white people which I'm glad about.

I'm going to post a thread to feature rap that isn't glorifying hatred towards women, black or white later. But on with this subject.

I think there are a lot of people who are uncivilized. Everyone who does evil things are uncivilized to me. I don't care what color they are or what religion they follow. I know some evil black people...my mom, my brother, sister and I were abused by her ex boyfriend for years. I was molested from the ages of 5 to 10 by my mom's brother, I was raped @ 17. These were all black children (they're not worthy of the title MAN) . But guess what, just because I was hurt by them, it dosen't mean that I should blame the rest of the black race, esp. black men for what happened to me. After going through all of that mess, I married someone who respected himself, me and loves the heck out of his family and would never put us in harm's way. For every 10 evil people there are 50 good people in this world. That's how I look at it. It dosen't make the evil less prevelent, but it makes it less important. God will handle them.

Imerica

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2007, 07:13:37 PM »
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! :) I thought I'd actually come in here and have to don a custom-made flame-retardant jumpsuit. lol I'm glad that we can have  a conversation on this subject without bashing each other over the head and insulting each other. That's all I want. Even if people disagree with me. I won't die if someone dosen't agree with me. We have different points of view. And that's outstanding to me. :)

Imerica

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2007, 07:18:10 PM »

Chaimfan's responses to you summed up Chaim's postition accurately. 

I'm sorry, I forgot to comment on this response...

Jesse Jackson isn't my representative. But in my opinion his best work is helping out the Chicago Public School System, and helping with jobs. Everything else he sucks at, big time. His political standpoint is skewed. His use of stereotypes against Jews is unneccessary. And his rage against the 'machine' is dumb. He belongs on a commitee that empowers the black people who need it to make their lives better...he dosen't belong in the world of racial politics. This goes for Sharpton also.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2007, 07:43:05 PM »
This is like saying Hitler got jobs for German people. Whether or not that's true, both Hitler and Sharpton/Jackson are all about disgusting racism, anti-Semitism, and incitements to genocide.

Does David Duke have a following amongst American whites? No; probably about 2% of American whites support him and his sick goals.

I realize you are not a racist like they are, but we must be vigilant against them and attack those who support and enable them. There are plenty of legitimate African American leaders who deserve credit and a following, such as the Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson of California, who preaches that black survival must start in black communities and points out the hypocrisy of black demagogues who only voice concern for black citizens when involved in violent incidents with the police (i.e. where were the black leaders when these kids' lives started going astray before it got to a matter of life and death?).

Imerica

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2007, 07:52:37 PM »
This is like saying Hitler got jobs for German people. Whether or not that's true, both Hitler and Sharpton/Jackson are all about disgusting racism, anti-Semitism, and incitements to genocide.

Does David Duke have a following amongst American whites? No; probably about 2% of American whites support him and his sick goals.

I realize you are not a racist like they are, but we must be vigilant against them and attack those who support and enable them. There are plenty of legitimate African American leaders who deserve credit and a following, such as the Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson of California, who preaches that black survival must start in black communities and points out the hypocrisy of black demagogues who only voice concern for black citizens when involved in violent incidents with the police (i.e. where were the black leaders when these kids' lives started going astray before it got to a matter of life and death?).

Couldn't we ask the same of the Rev. Jesse Lee? Where was he while some black youth's lives started going astray? They were all involved in their own lives. I don't hold that against them. Its not their responsibility to set youth straight, but it is commendable with Jesse Lee steps up to the plate to lend a hand. I think rearing our children is the responsibility of the parents. It will never be said that our girls went without knowing right from wrong, because we , their dad and I mirror to them how to behave and carry themselves. This doesn't mean that they'll be doormats;  because they will leave our house with the knowledge that they deserve respect.

When I become a teacher, part of the responsibility will be on me to mirror my morals onto them where it will count in the classroom and in life. Hopefully, with no problems their parents and I will work together on that task.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2007, 07:59:32 PM »
Imerica, the distinction is that Jesse Lee is not accusing whites of making at-risk black kids choose to go astray. That's a HUGE difference. He is right when he attacks the black establishment for only showing regard for black youths when they die or are wounded at the hands of the police. Over here in Los Angeles, the entire African American establishment stood ready to lynch the entire LAPD when officer Steven Garcia shot dead thirteen-year-old black car thief Devon Brown when he attempted to run him down. Brown did not choose a life of crime overnight--it, like any other criminal's development, was a long and gradual process that required a lack of regard from his elders, encouragement by negative peer influences, insufficient punishment by the system, and the like. This black child's life was lost because nobody in his culture bothered to instill that shoplifting/petty theft/grand theft/car theft/drug use is WRONG and DETESTABLE.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2007, 08:02:57 PM »
I also like Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams and Mychal Massie.  Their excellentcolumns appear on Townhall.com. 

Imerica

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2007, 08:09:23 PM »
Imerica, the distinction is that Jesse Lee is not accusing whites of making at-risk black kids choose to go astray. That's a HUGE difference. He is right when he attacks the black establishment for only showing regard for black youths when they die or are wounded at the hands of the police. Over here in Los Angeles, the entire African American establishment stood ready to lynch the entire LAPD when officer Steven Garcia shot dead thirteen-year-old black car thief Devon Brown when he attempted to run him down. Brown did not choose a life of crime overnight--it, like any other criminal's development, was a long and gradual process that required a lack of regard from his elders, encouragement by negative peer influences, insufficient punishment by the system, and the like. This black child's life was lost because nobody in his culture bothered to instill that shoplifting/petty theft/grand theft/car theft/drug use is WRONG and DETESTABLE.

Chaimfan, you're right. The parents/grandparents,aunts and uncles are to blame for Devon's demise. I don't blame the cop for killing him, he had to protect himself. Its sad that he was so young and that no one got a hold of him from birth to teach him right from wrong and to respect others' property. The best people have come out of poverty, the thing is that there are (in every community) some people who subscribe to the "crabs in a barrel" theory. If you do something good in your neighborhood, you're weak and trying to be someone you're not. I think that is what ruins little black children in the beginning.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2007, 09:54:57 PM »

Who does 80%+ of all the muggings in London?
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

ihkili18

Re: Responses To Imerica
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2007, 11:06:00 PM »
Lets face it. every single black leader in America is a vicious, Jew hating piece of garbage. Someone who expresses any sort of sympathy for this is crazy. Lets ask ourselves this question. If every single black in America was thrown the hell out and sent back to africa, would this country be a better safer place? The answer is yes. White people are responsible for every single technological advancement in the world. All blacks do are commit crime and suck off the whites. Why is it that we always have to go searching for good blacks. The fact is that when a group is so evil, just because there are a few normal ones doesn't mean we should have any sympathy. I don't care if Imerica comes on here trying to be civilized. We know she and all her buddies are Farakhan supporting scum. I will end my message by saying, the dumbest thing America has done is bring the slaves over here, we would be much better off if she hadn't.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2007, 03:46:43 AM »
All blacks do are commit crime and suck off the whites.

Bwahahahaha!   ;D  I have seen a few white women who return the favour to black guys.   ;D
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Imerica

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2007, 04:18:13 AM »
Lets face it. every single black leader in America is a vicious, Jew hating piece of garbage. Someone who expresses any sort of sympathy for this is crazy. Lets ask ourselves this question. If every single black in America was thrown the hell out and sent back to africa, would this country be a better safer place? The answer is yes. White people are responsible for every single technological advancement in the world. All blacks do are commit crime and suck off the whites. Why is it that we always have to go searching for good blacks. The fact is that when a group is so evil, just because there are a few normal ones doesn't mean we should have any sympathy. I don't care if Imerica comes on here trying to be civilized. We know she and all her buddies are Farakhan supporting scum. I will end my message by saying, the dumbest thing America has done is bring the slaves over here, we would be much better off if she hadn't.

Really? Send blacks back to Africa? Maybe you didn't know this but you're not a natural born citizen of America either. And what sucks are the generalizations. Not all blacks are the way you describe all blacks to be. You only know a few 'good' blacks and that's unfortunate. But you shouldn't go claiming that an entire "group" is evil, especially when you don't like Al Sharpton generalizing about people representative of your race. Do you think that's fair? I can't force you to have an open mind because obviously some black person (or a few) have come into your life and screwed up your view of blacks. I wish you well though. Maybe one day you'll open your eyes and see that not every black person is out to get people of the Jewish culture.

ihkili18

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2007, 04:23:30 AM »
All I know is that blacks have done nothing positive for mankind. We have already established here that not one medical or tech advancement has come from a black mind. All your people do is murder, rape and create horrendous situations. This is a FACT. As with all truths, it is hard for you to swallow. Your people are evil and worthless through and through. Why do you need affirmative action then? Why is it always blacks needing extra things. Why are they always complaining that they are discrminated against even though there are groups that have come here and succeeded. You are a helpless, stupid people and yes I can generalize. If one black created something other than aids we would of known about it.