Author Topic: chaim was spot on...  (Read 1783 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
chaim was spot on...
« on: November 10, 2009, 04:49:21 PM »
I dont know if any of remeber my question on white europeans beating blacks at sport. Chaim said and i quote "if the right mental and physical training, white people can beat blacks at there tradition sports".

Watch this video. Its a massive mixed martial art fight between russian fedor verses black brett rogers.

But you can see the difference in culture between the blacks and the whites.

Please watch this show and come up with the difference in training mnetally and physically for this fight(as chaim said) Then have a guess from this show what the result is...once you have all come to your conclusdions ill post you the video of what actually happened.

BTW the fight happened last saturday.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
Re: chaim was spot on...
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 05:28:12 PM »
I saw the fight and I am a huge fan of Fedor. I met him in the summer when he was in NYC. He beat rogers because he has a sambo background. rogers is just a puncher with no talent.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 05:42:17 PM »
I saw the fight and I am a huge fan of Fedor. I met him in the summer when he was in NYC. He beat rogers because he has a sambo background. rogers is just a puncher with no talent.

watch the vidoe pal and you basically see why fedor wins...Im very jealous you met him.

Fedor knocked him out what did that have to do with sambo which is a form of wrestling??

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 05:48:58 PM »
I dont know if any of remeber my question on white europeans beating blacks at sport. Chaim said and i quote "if the right mental and physical training, white people can beat blacks at there tradition sports".

Watch this video. Its a massive mixed martial art fight between russian fedor verses black brett rogers.

But you can see the difference in culture between the blacks and the whites.

Please watch this show and come up with the difference in training mnetally and physically for this fight(as chaim said) Then have a guess from this show what the result is...once you have all come to your conclusdions ill post you the video of what actually happened.

BTW the fight happened last saturday.

MMA involves more than just fast twitch muscles.  Also, Fedor is really the best of the best.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 06:02:53 PM »
i agree brain....

the point of this video though was not about fedor kncoking out some back guy....but to see the difference..

Fedor isma great family man and a bible believing christian, who believes in the god of israel.

Look how he was training so hard and that brett rodgers was geting his hair cut and bragging how good he was to his ex work mates in his car shop...

fedor never disrespected him, yet bret rogers as chaim would say was like /2im going to whoop his white ass"

That was the kinda message i was trying to get across.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2009, 06:36:33 PM »

rogers has no talent?

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2009, 07:57:45 PM »

watch the vidoe pal and you basically see why fedor wins...Im very jealous you met him.

Fedor knocked him out what did that have to do with sambo which is a form of wrestling??

I saw the fight live. It had to do with sambo on every level. Remember sambo is what the russian military uses for self defense. They show you everything from punching to choking to disarming enemies. THJ I do not know why you are still on here you are obviously a troll rogers has no talent. only punching power and has no traditional martial arts base.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2009, 09:33:25 PM »

I saw the fight live. It had to do with sambo on every level. Remember sambo is what the russian military uses for self defense. They show you everything from punching to choking to disarming enemies. THJ I do not know why you are still on here you are obviously a troll rogers has no talent. only punching power and has no traditional martial arts base.

I'm a troll because i disagree with you?  Did you see rogers dismantle arlovski?  Do you know anything about boxing at all? 

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2009, 10:36:13 PM »

I'm a troll because i disagree with you?  Did you see rogers dismantle arlovski?  Do you know anything about boxing at all? 

You are not a troll because you disagreed with me, it is because of your other posts on this forum. It is not boxing its MMA and yes I know a lot about it. He beat arlovski because Arlovski didn't train anything for that fight.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2009, 10:46:18 PM »

You are not a troll because you disagreed with me, it is because of your other posts on this forum. It is not boxing its MMA and yes I know a lot about it. He beat arlovski because Arlovski didn't train anything for that fight.
He caught Rogers with a good punch.
Rogers game plan was to punch first but he hesitated and Fedor jumped on him
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 10:52:56 PM by Americanhero »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2009, 10:53:54 PM »
If Rogers has no talent why don't you get into the cage with him and see if you can beat the guy you claim has no "talent"

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2009, 10:56:21 PM »

what other posts exactly?  What makes you think arlovski didn't train?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2009, 10:58:49 PM »
I think blacks will always be the top runners because they have longer legs than whites.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2009, 11:00:07 PM »
I think blacks will always be the top runners because they have longer legs than whites.

what kind of running are you talking about?  long distance running? sprints?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2009, 11:02:55 PM »

what kind of running are you talking about?  long distance running? sprints?

I was thinking more of sprints but I'm not sure if they'd be better at the other types of running or not. I know they have longer limbs so it is easier for them to move over distance faster.

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2009, 11:04:49 PM »
I was thinking more of sprints but I'm not sure if they'd be better at the other types of running or not. I know they have longer limbs so it is easier for them to move over distance faster.

Do you have empirical scientific data to back this up or just anecdotal evidence?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2009, 12:37:15 AM »

Do you have empirical scientific data to back this up or just anecdotal evidence?

While long legs DOES help, the east sub-Sahan Africans generally have faster twitch muscles, which is the main reason that all sprinters originate from this area.... which is also where Caribbean and American Negroes originated from.

One advantage negroes have always had in boxing/fighting is that they typically have more collagen.  However, modern day fighters now use collagen building therapies, which apparently level the playing field.  This was on an episode of sports science.

At any rate, MMA takes WAY more skill than boxing.  These guys are versed in dozens of fighting skills.  I used to be a boxing fan, but NO MORE.  This in spite of the fact that Ukrainians(My ethnicity) and Russians are starting to dominate.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 12:51:32 AM by briann »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2009, 12:49:15 AM »

I'd be curious to know what the evidence has to say about it.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2009, 01:08:52 AM »
Both of this guys are simpatico. I have not thought, that they are so civilized.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2009, 08:48:15 AM »
Why are blacks so good at basketball?
They could run, shoot, and steal.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2009, 09:16:50 AM »
Why are blacks so good at basketball?
They could run, shoot, and steal.

So there are two types of games.

One are the games of steel. Other are the games of steal.
 ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2009, 10:36:16 AM »
Both of this guys are simpatico. I have not thought, that they are so civilized.
That's a PR promotion video. You cannot conclude from it the true nature of these individuals.

PS: Does MMA permits punches to the head ?

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2009, 11:43:47 AM »
That's a PR promotion video. You cannot conclude from it the true nature of these individuals.

yes

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2009, 11:56:29 AM »

No head-butting, eye gouging, hair pulling, biting or fish hooking (pulling at the cheek with a finger).
No attacking the groin
No strikes to the back of the head, spinal area and kidneys.
No strikes to, or grabs of the trachea
No small joint manipulation (control of four or more fingers/toes is necessary).
No intentionally throwing your opponent out of the ring.
No running out of the ring.
No purposely holding the ring ropes or octagon fence.

Ultimate Fighting Championship
Allows elbow strikes except downward elbow strikes with the point of the elbow.
Prohibits spiking a fighter onto his head during takedown or slam.
Prohibits stomps, soccer kicks and knees to the head of a grounded opponent (more than feet touching ground). A fighter on the ground can kick upwards at their opponent's head only if their opponent is standing.
Prohibits shoes, shirts and pants.
Uses three 5-minute rounds. Championship bouts are five 5-minute rounds.
No longer uses a tournament format.
Has five weight classes: Heavyweight (<265 lbs), Light Heavyweight (<205 lbs), Middleweight (<185 lbs), and Welterweight (<170 lbs) a Lightweight (<155 lbs) class.
Tests fighters for steroids and other illegal substances in championship bouts.

K-1 HERO's
Uses two 5-minute rounds, with an extra round option should the judges be unable to determine a clear winner of the fight.
Prohibits elbow strikes to the head.
Weight classes are currently being established. Lightweight is under 70 kg, others to be announced shortly.
Has moved to a tournament format similar to that seen in K-1, with an eight man tournament. However, the final matches are not decided on the same evening, but at later events. In the case of the 2005 HERO's lightweight tournament, the final fight will be held at K-1 Dynamite!. It is unsure if this format will become the standard at this time.

ZST
Uses two 5-minute rounds.
Does not use judges. The fight is declared a draw if there is no KO, TKO, Submission.
Allows elbow and knee strikes only if they are covered by padding.
Does not allow attacking head with strikes when one fighter is in downed position.

Shooto
Uses A, B, and C levels. The C level is considered for amateurs only.
Every level has his own rules and restrictions.
The C level rules require headgear to be worn and prohibit striking to the head on the ground.
In case of a knockdown (when any part of a competitor's body touches the mat solely as the result of a strike) the referee will perform a 10-count. The competitor has until the count of 10 to return to a standing position. Three knock downs in a single round will end the bout. There is also a mandatory standing 8-count.

Strikeforce
1.Butting with the head
2.Eye gouging of any kind
3.Biting
4.Hair pulling
5.Fish hooking
6.Groin attacks of any kind
7.Putting a finger into any orifice or into any cut or laceration on an opponent. (see Gouging)
8.Small joint manipulation.
9.Striking to the spine or the back of the head. (see Rabbit punch)
10.Striking downward using the point of the elbow. (see Elbow (strike))
11.Throat strikes of any kind, including, without limitation, grabbing the trachea.
12.Clawing, pinching or twisting the flesh.
13.Grabbing the clavicle.
14.Kicking the head of a grounded opponent.
15.Kneeing the head of a grounded opponent.
16.Stomping a grounded opponent.
17.Kicking to the kidney with the heel.
18.Spiking an opponent to the canvas on his head or neck. (see piledriver)
19.Throwing an opponent out of the ring or fenced area.
20.Holding the shorts or gloves of an opponent.
21.Spitting at an opponent.
22.Engaging in unsportsmanlike conduct that causes an injury to an opponent.
23.Holding the ropes or the fence.
24.Using abusive language in the ring or fenced area.
25.Attacking an opponent on or during the break.
26.Attacking an opponent who is under the care of the referee.
27.Attacking an opponent after the bell (horn) has sounded the end of a round.
28.Flagrantly disregarding the instructions of the referee.
29.Timidity, including, without limitation, avoiding contact with an opponent, intentionally or consistently dropping the mouthpiece or faking an injury.
30.Interference by the corner.
31.Throwing in the towel during competition.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 12:03:24 PM by Americanhero »

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2009, 12:34:40 PM »
Thanks for the comprehensive answer AH.

My impression is that Heavy weight boxing champions would easily defeat an MMA champion. If the MMA fighter could get a hold on the boxer he may be able to wrestle him to submission but I can't see how anyone can get a good grip on say... the young mike tyson.