Author Topic: Why We Should Not Kill Nidal Malik Hasan  (Read 1081 times)

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Why We Should Not Kill Nidal Malik Hasan
« on: November 12, 2009, 06:08:03 PM »
Well, I have one good reason, because he will be a martyr for his bloodthirsty moon g-d.

I think the best alternative to killing him is the following:
1. Cut off his hands and feet, let him live life as a involent and cripple.
2. DUmp his face in acid, so he is permanently deformed and ugly.
3. Lock him up in solitary confinement
4. Feed him diet of pork trimmings, dead rats and bread.
5. Invite him to read the bible/Torah..  Maybe he will realize his child raping moon g-d is not really a G-d?
6. Torture him daily, until he rejects allah and admits his Prophet was a child raping pedophile , murder and thief.
7. Force him under torture, to give names of all terrorist assocations he knows.
8. We should televise him eating pork, calling Mohammad a child rapist and the beatings.
9. Display him on television and mail the videos to all middle eastern countries, to let them know how we reward their martyrs in USA.

To me, this would be a much better punishment, then some pathetic lethal injection.  WHy should he die peacefullly?? He should be tortured forever and ever, for being the bloodthirsty baby murderer he is!

However, if we do not do what I have spoken here, then I think these are the proper forms of execution:
1. Death by firiing squad, first using small caliber bullet to shoot his kneecaps.  WHen he is screaming in pain, finish him off.  Like what they did with Che Guevara.
2. Death by hanging.. No blind fold!  Let the families of those who were murdered be able to give him a slap or hit on the face each, before he is hung.
3. Throw him into a cage of hungry coyotes.  This is a gruesome way to go, very dishonorable toa  muslim to be masscared by a pack of filthy dogs.
4. Electrocute him slowly.  Dying in the electric chair is nasty, eyes pop out, head melts and turns into ash.  Don't give him any painkillers, let him feel the electricity boil his organs.

Anyway, I hope nobody is mad about my thoughts, this is just what i think is the best punishment.   Capital punishment is not always a great solution, when alternatives exist that are far more far reaching.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 06:21:51 PM by DeathToIslam »
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Why We Should Not Kill Nidal Malik Hasan
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 06:32:12 PM »
Kill his family members in front of him and then put his eyes out. I would be satisfied with that. But maybe he wouldn't care because they would just go to Paradise
if that happened.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2009, 07:14:21 PM »
Let him die by pigs eating him. Just blindfold him because if he see's a pig coming at him he may have a heartattack

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2009, 07:26:29 PM »
I don't care if he's made a martyr, go right ahead.  Muslims that see him as a martyr will still get the idea that they will be killed if they pull something like this.  But I do agree with the point that he should be tortured first until we can get all information possible out of him.

Saying that he's a martyr is just what the left is going to do to try to protect their precious fellow America-hater.  But it's kind of ironic that they will do this because they claim that this attack had nothing to do with Islam.  If it had nothing to do with Islam then he's not a martyr.  They can't have it both ways.
The government is already positioning this thing so it looks like the guy was insane. By doing this they will remove any terrorist threat from the attack. Despite all evidence they will make it seem the he was a disturbed individual that was pushed over the edge by the evil United States Military and it operations in terrorist muslim countries (as if any are not). He wont be tortured or pressured in any way and he will receive the best legal representation tax payers money can buy. At the end of the road the American government will work even harder then the filthy terrorist muzzy to prove it was not terrorism but the act of an insane individual.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2009, 10:25:57 PM »
I don't care if he's made a martyr, go right ahead.  Muslims that see him as a martyr will still get the idea that they will be killed if they pull something like this.  But I do agree with the point that he should be tortured first until we can get all information possible out of him.

Saying that he's a martyr is just what the left is going to do to try to protect their precious fellow America-hater.  But it's kind of ironic that they will do this because they claim that this attack had nothing to do with Islam.  If it had nothing to do with Islam then he's not a martyr.  They can't have it both ways.
The government is already positioning this thing so it looks like the guy was insane. By doing this they will remove any terrorist threat from the attack. Despite all evidence they will make it seem the he was a disturbed individual that was pushed over the edge by the evil United States Military and it operations in terrorist muslim countries (as if any are not). He wont be tortured or pressured in any way and he will receive the best legal representation tax payers money can buy. At the end of the road the American government will work even harder then the filthy terrorist muzzy to prove it was not terrorism but the act of an insane individual.

You are EXACTLY right cjd! I thought that this morning too, when I started seeing psychiatrists talking. UGH! >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2009, 10:31:57 PM »
Well, I have one good reason, because he will be a martyr for his bloodthirsty moon g-d.

I think the best alternative to killing him is the following:
1. Cut off his hands and feet, let him live life as a involent and cripple.
2. DUmp his face in acid, so he is permanently deformed and ugly.
3. Lock him up in solitary confinement
4. Feed him diet of pork trimmings, dead rats and bread.
5. Invite him to read the bible/Torah..  Maybe he will realize his child raping moon g-d is not really a G-d?
6. Torture him daily, until he rejects allah and admits his Prophet was a child raping pedophile , murder and thief.
7. Force him under torture, to give names of all terrorist assocations he knows.
8. We should televise him eating pork, calling Mohammad a child rapist and the beatings.
9. Display him on television and mail the videos to all middle eastern countries, to let them know how we reward their martyrs in USA.

To me, this would be a much better punishment, then some pathetic lethal injection.  WHy should he die peacefullly?? He should be tortured forever and ever, for being the bloodthirsty baby murderer he is!

However, if we do not do what I have spoken here, then I think these are the proper forms of execution:
1. Death by firiing squad, first using small caliber bullet to shoot his kneecaps.  WHen he is screaming in pain, finish him off.  Like what they did with Che Guevara.
2. Death by hanging.. No blind fold!  Let the families of those who were murdered be able to give him a slap or hit on the face each, before he is hung.
3. Throw him into a cage of hungry coyotes.  This is a gruesome way to go, very dishonorable toa  muslim to be masscared by a pack of filthy dogs.
4. Electrocute him slowly.  Dying in the electric chair is nasty, eyes pop out, head melts and turns into ash.  Don't give him any painkillers, let him feel the electricity boil his organs.

Anyway, I hope nobody is mad about my thoughts, this is just what i think is the best punishment.   Capital punishment is not always a great solution, when alternatives exist that are far more far reaching.
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2009, 05:22:15 AM »
Yikes. I mean if it was a matter of torture to get info to save lives, fine. But once that's done when he's executed he'll be in a "much warmer place.". And he's better off there than here "martyr" or no martyr
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2009, 07:13:24 AM »
Italians believe in a method.. Cement shoes and wrapped in piano wires.  I go with my roots on that pig
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2009, 07:46:32 AM »
So is he a hero and will be a martyr because he murdered 13 unarmed soldiers? It's the moral of Islam...
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2009, 08:30:56 AM »
I think he should be devoured alive by man eating swines like those from the movie "Hannibal".

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2009, 08:54:26 AM »
Apparently the mutant had an antiviral drug on him used in patients with HIV.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2009, 09:56:14 AM »
I think he should be devoured alive by man eating swines like those from the movie "Hannibal".

Zelhar  ^^^^^^^^^^5

I think that is an excellent idea!

Shalom - Dox

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2009, 10:03:03 AM »
The monster should be done away with by any available method at the earliest, before the world further degenerates and some committee decides to award him with some prize. BS to Arafat.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2009, 10:25:36 AM »
They should chop his manhood off and feed it to him through a drinking straw.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2009, 12:58:23 PM »
Paralyzed waist down

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2009, 01:13:24 PM »
Praise G-d for that much. He gets to be a cripple forever instead of a martyr.