Author Topic: 3 JTF CLASSIC VIDEOS: The Dire Threat Of A Nuclear-Armed Iran!  (Read 565 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
3 JTF CLASSIC VIDEOS: The Dire Threat Of A Nuclear-Armed Iran!
« on: November 13, 2009, 11:07:31 AM »
The Dire Threat Of A Nuclear-Armed Iran: How JTF Warned Against The Invasion Of Iraq in 1998...

JTF Chairman Chaim Ben Pesach & David Ben Moshe discuss the threat of a Nuclear-armed Iran & how JTF warned against the Iraq war back in 1998...

Chaim and David discuss how mainstream public opinion on Iraq & WMD was proven wrong time and time again and how JTF/Hayamin HaAmiti was conclusively proven right on this issue as we were on so many others!!!

JTF Chairman Chaim Ben Pesach: Iran - Not Iraq - Is The Nuclear Threat to the US, Israel & the West!

JTF Chairman Chaim Ben Pesach discusses the dire threat of a Nuclear-armed Iran & how Barack Hussein Obama & Hillary Clinton are pro-Muslim traitors...

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: 3 JTF CLASSIC VIDEOS: The Dire Threat Of A Nuclear-Armed Iran!
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 04:37:40 PM »
5 stars for all. Truly brillant. I'm running out of words to say how great your video's are. Thanks Joshua and Chaim. Everyone needs to hear these video's.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: 3 JTF CLASSIC VIDEOS: The Dire Threat Of A Nuclear-Armed Iran!
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 02:22:27 PM »
I miss David. How's he doing?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision