Author Topic: Goodbye Jesus  (Read 2119 times)

Offline VladTheImpaler

• Full JTFer
Goodbye Jesus
« on: November 14, 2009, 11:53:16 PM »
It begins,the erasing of Christianity in Europe.

The European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) has ordered all crucifixes removed from state schools in Italy. This decision will now be used as a precedent to clear away all Christian symbols in schools and other public offices across Europe.

The ECHR in Strasbourg ruled last week that the presence of crucifixes “violates a child’s right to freedom of religion.”

According to the judgement, the court found that the “compulsory display of crucifixes violated parents’ rights to educate their children as they saw fit and restricted the right of children to believe or not to believe.”

The move was obviously brought as a result of the increasing number of Islamic children in European schools as that group steadily outbreeds indigenous Europeans and colonises the Continent.

Although the ruling was made with specific reference to schools in Italy, the precedent which it has now set can easily be applied throughout the EU.

A “human rights group” called Helsinki Monitor has already formally started proceedings against the Greek government, using the Italian case as a precedent.

It has demanded that Greek courts remove icons of Jesus Christ from above the judge’s bench and that the gospel no longer be used for swearing oaths in the witness box.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Goodbye Jesus
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2009, 12:25:41 AM »
Today in Europe, it's removing Christianity.  Tomorrow it will be installing Islam in every facet of life in Europe.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 12:28:31 AM »
You just wait. In 50 years, there won't be an Europe anymore. It will be Eurabia. Islam will be the primary religion, Christians will be minorities in their own countries. There will be no morality or decency (even less than now).

The Irony? Europeans will have caused their own self-destruction.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2009, 07:47:04 AM »
 EuroCommunist Europistan.... :o
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2009, 07:58:22 AM »
Can't they see that removing Christianity will create a spiritual vacuum which will be filled by something, probably something very sinister (like Islam)?

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2009, 08:02:42 AM »
Scum.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2009, 08:38:39 AM »
And the saga continues......

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2009, 08:40:03 AM »
You can't leave a vacum
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2009, 08:40:27 AM »
You just wait. In 50 years, there won't be an Europe anymore. It will be Eurabia. Islam will be the primary religion, Christians will be minorities in their own countries. There will be no morality or decency (even less than now).

You may be right.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2009, 08:53:02 AM »
They seem to be a kind of imploding within themselves.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline kippeveer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2009, 09:01:02 AM »
Yep,I'm afraid Jesus will be forgotten or even denied just like the holocaust. It's all in the agenda of the NWO.
De profundis clame ad te Domine

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2009, 01:38:11 PM »
This is predicted in Matthew ch. 24: Christians and Jews will be persecuted, and reminders of God, obliterated.  Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.  This will further arouse God's wrath, since he is the creator and blessed man with power and resources. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2009, 02:34:24 PM »
Europeans are dhimmis in their own land.

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2009, 03:51:49 PM »
Yep,I'm afraid Jesus will be forgotten or even denied just like the holocaust. It's all in the agenda of the NWO.

Apparently, there is going to be a lot of deception about Jesus' second coming. People saying they are one of the dead prophets or even Christ! We are told not to believe any of these reports. Because His coming will be a very public event! For as lightning comes from the east to the west, covering the entire sky; This is what it is going to be like when Jesus comes. No matter where you are on earth, the lightning will cover the sky announcing His coming.

So, if someone says Jesus has already come, you will know that it is not true! When Jesus comes back, everyone will see it over the whole earth.

Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen. Revelation 1:7.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2009, 04:05:32 PM »

I don't think we have 50 years not at the rate we're going!  We must keep our eyes on Israel. Whoever signs of a seven-year peace treaty with Israel marks the beginning of this unparalleled time of Tribulation. Christians think that the Tribulation will begin immediately after the Rapture but this is not true. The Bible makes it clear that the signing of this peace contract is what initiates the seven-year countdown (Daniel 9:27).

This seven-year peace treaty with Israel will be signed by the Antichrist. The world will be thrilled believing that peace has finally arrived but it's a false peace. The peace contract will be broken halfway through the Tribulation period which will usher in the worst horrors of the seven years.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2009, 06:26:34 PM »
We are living a nightmare and I just wanna wake up! :'(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2009, 07:10:16 PM »
I don't think we have 50 years not at the rate we're going!  We must keep our eyes on Israel. Whoever signs of a seven-year peace treaty with Israel marks the beginning of this unparalleled time of Tribulation. Christians think that the Tribulation will begin immediately after the Rapture but this is not true. The Bible makes it clear that the signing of this peace contract is what initiates the seven-year countdown (Daniel 9:27).

This seven-year peace treaty with Israel will be signed by the Antichrist. The world will be thrilled believing that peace has finally arrived but it's a false peace. The peace contract will be broken halfway through the Tribulation period which will usher in the worst horrors of the seven years.

Pennyjangle, please don't use Jewish scripture to promote Christian doctrines about the end times and the Antichrist on here.  That is a missionary tactic.  This passage is talking about the pact that the evil Greek ruler Antiochus Epiphanes made with the Jewish people which he then broke when he set up an idol in the Temple, slaughtered a pig on the altar and basically outlawed Judaism resulting in the persecutions and deaths of many Jews.

This is not what happened in the Book of Daniel in the Holy Bible. It's very long but you can read about it on Wikipedia or search the internet.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Daniel

Israel is mentioned alot in the Holy Bible and you can see WHY the Christians and Jews should be united against all evil. I would never in a million years try to proselytize to convert anyone here and I'm sure no one else would want to do this that has joined this great forum.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2009, 07:17:28 PM »
We are living a nightmare and I just wanna wake up! :'(

Unfortunately we cannot wake up.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2009, 07:47:35 PM »
No matter what happens, we must remember that G-d will win in the end....the G-d of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The only one and TRUE G-d. All the false gods, will not stand. We have to keep our faith. WE must keep lighting a candle, and not curse the darkness, cuz that is what they want.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2009, 09:07:09 PM »
The link you gave has a part about Antiochus that reiterates what I just said.  If you or anyone do not want to proselytize or convert anyone then great--do not take Hebrew Scripture out of context to promote Christian doctrine--that is a missionary tactic that is not allowed.  Pennyjangle has had a topic removed by CHRISTIANS before for flagrant missionizing.  We do not go into doctrinal issues on this forum.
Are you sure that is what she is doing?

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2009, 11:09:45 PM »

The link you gave has a part about Antiochus that reiterates what I just said.  If you or anyone do not want to proselytize or convert anyone then great--do not take Hebrew Scripture out of context to promote Christian doctrine--that is a missionary tactic that is not allowed.  Pennyjangle has had a topic removed by CHRISTIANS before for flagrant missionizing.  We do not go into doctrinal issues on this forum.
[/quote]

The link I gave shows BOTH Books of Daniel, the Jewish AND the Christian and she was quoting the one from the bible. I do NOT believe she was taking Hebrew Scripture out of context. Maybe you should read that last sentence again?

Christians think that the Tribulation will begin immediately after the Rapture but this is not true. The Bible makes it clear that the signing of this peace contract is what initiates the seven-year countdown (Daniel 9:27).
Meir Kahane

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2009, 01:11:18 AM »
Thank You arksis!  ;D

I was talking about Christians any I only read the Bible. I DO NOT know any HEBREW SCRIPTURES and if I wanted to convert anyone I would post the "Sinners Prayer." The only reason my article was taken down was for a Christian link..........directed to Christians!
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2009, 09:14:03 AM »
Ok, well I'm just saying it's not allowed anymore.  That's all.

What is not allowed? I AM NOT the only Christian speaking about God, Jesus, the Bible, Pope, pagans,dreams,mark of the beast, the anti-Christ, ect. but yet I am ALWAYS the one who is ACCUSED.....................

Everything I have spoke of is in the Bible and I have backed it up with Scriptures. I have prophesied nothing! I have no memory of my dreams therefore I
Do Not have this gift............ Verdict - NOT GUILTY!  " BURN HER at the stake for READING the HOLY BIBLE!  :-X
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2009, 09:42:07 AM »
Goodbye Jesus. Welcome Allah.

Islam is on its way in Europe.

But I have many contacts to Anti Islam organizations. Not with us. Islam has no future in our Europe and Germany!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2009, 10:21:10 AM »
Ok, well I'm just saying it's not allowed anymore.  That's all.

What is not allowed? I AM NOT the only Christian speaking about G-d, Jesus, the Bible, Pope, pagans,dreams,mark of the beast, the anti-Christ, ect. but yet I am ALWAYS the one who is ACCUSED.....................

Everything I have spoke of is in the Bible and I have backed it up with Scriptures. I have prophesied nothing! I have no memory of my dreams therefore I
Do Not have this gift............ Verdict - NOT GUILTY!  " BURN HER at the stake for READING the HOLY BIBLE!  :-X
LOL @ the stake.