Author Topic: qadaffi to Italian women convert to Islam  (Read 1998 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
qadaffi to Italian women convert to Islam
« on: November 16, 2009, 09:16:29 AM »
 :o :o :o              

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3806062,00.html 

Italian women disappointed by Gaddafi 'party'

While in Italian capital for UN food summit, Libyan leader spends several hours in company of 200 women recruited by agency, tries to convert them to Islam

Reuters
Published:    11.16.09, 15:58 / Israel News

Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi, in Rome for a UN food summit, spent several hours in the company of 200 Italian women recruited by an agency and tried to convert them to Islam, Italian media reported on Monday.

"Seeking 500 attractive girls between 18 and 35 years old, at least 1.70 meters (5 foot, 7 inches) tall, well-dressed but not in mini-skirts or low cut dresses," read the ad by the Hostessweb agency and quoted in Italy's Corriere dell Sera newspaper in its story.

Some 200 women showed up at a Rome villa, having been told they would receive 60 euros ($90) and "some Libyan gifts." Among them was an undercover reporter for Italian news agency ANSA, who took photos and described the evening's proceedings.

Most had expected to attend a party, according to ANSA, but instead were invited to wait in a large hall until the arrival of Gaddafi, who gave them a lesson on Libya and the role of women in Islam.

Gaddafi and bodyguard in Rome (Photo: Reuters)

After around two hours the lesson, including questions and answers through an interpreter, concluded with an exhortation by Gaddafi to "convert to Islam" and with each woman given a copy of the Koran and a book of sayings by Gaddafi.

Advertisement   

"It was anything but the VIP party we were expecting, they didn't even give us a glass of water," one woman told ANSA.

Others said they were offended by what they considered anti-Christian aspects of his lesson, including a claim that Jesus was not crucified but that "someone who looked like him" was put to death in his place.

The Libyan ambassador told ANSA that Gaddafi was planning other similar evenings during his three-day stay for the summit
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: qadaffi to Italian women convert to Islam
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 09:39:27 AM »
This is really unbelievable.  :o

Yes, convert to Islam if you want to get beaten and raped.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 12:45:33 PM »
"Substitution theory" (the idea that somebody who looked like Jesus was crucified in his stead) is very standard Islamic theology. Quite often they try to claim Judas Iscariot was actually crucified. The Koranic verse that teaches substitution is Sura 4:157.

Quote from: Sura 4:157
and they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so (like Isa) and most surely those who differ therein are only in a doubt about it; they have no knowledge respecting it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for sure.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 12:52:31 PM »
Substitution seems to be a common theme in many Islamic arguments.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2009, 12:58:19 PM »
Yes, because they argue that the Bible has been corrupted and that bad Jews and Christians took the references to Mohammed and Islam out of it.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2009, 01:05:40 PM »
Quranimals  :::D :::D :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2009, 01:06:58 PM »
Yes, because they argue that the Bible has been corrupted and that bad Jews and Christians took the references to Mohammed and Islam out of it.
And they also apply it to modern day use very often. Like the "Palestinians" are supposed to be the ancient indigenous people who were robbed of their land by colonialist Jews.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2009, 01:31:57 PM »
"It was anything but the VIP party we were expecting, they didn't even give us a glass of water," one woman told ANSA.

She was expecting a glass of water in the midst of Sahara desert.

What else they were expecting from Gadhafi the Gadha of a false prophet.
 ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2009, 03:19:28 PM »
And they also apply it to modern day use very often. Like the "Palestinians" are supposed to be the ancient indigenous people who were robbed of their land by colonialist Jews.

Exactly. They (the so-called Palestinians) think that Israel is the artificial country and not Palestine. It's absurd and doesn't make sense.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2009, 05:22:35 PM »
What would have happened if an Israeli prime minister tried to convert some Arab girls to Judaism or a US President/UK Prime Minister preaching Christianity to a bunch of Muslim girls?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 05:39:05 PM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2009, 05:51:29 PM »
I suppose these apes are trying to introduce some human blood into their gene pool. 

That's why they rape white women.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2009, 05:55:42 PM »

They substituted saddam hussein when they hanged him too.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2009, 06:09:16 PM »
A while back, I read on a blog that one of Gaddafi's sons, Seif Al Islam was dating Israeli actress/model Orly Weinerman.  According to that blog, the two were quite serious, with Ms. Weinerman thinking of converting to Islam.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2009, 07:01:04 PM »
A while back, I read on a blog that one of Gaddafi's sons, Seif Al Islam was dating Israeli actress/model Orly Weinerman.  According to that blog, the two were quite serious, with Ms. Weinerman thinking of converting to Islam.
Yimach schmam to them!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2009, 10:06:22 PM »
And mind you, this Orly Weinerman is gorgeous!  I'm sure she could have any man she wants.  So why she's going with Seif Al Islam, I just don't understand. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2009, 10:29:41 PM »
For that matter Lisa, let's look at the Arab crisis in Israel. Israel could take care of its national Muzzie problem in a matter of hours. Why the (per capita) strongest military in the world, which could easily turn the entire Middle East into a smoking camelhole if it wanted to, instead accepts dhimmi status in its own nation is something that is similarly beyond me.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2009, 10:31:09 PM »
And mind you, this Orly Weinerman is gorgeous!  I'm sure she could have any man she wants.  So why she's going with Seif Al Islam, I just don't understand. 

I just googled her, she is lovely but she most certainly dresses like a slut. So I'm not at all surprised she goes for Koranimals.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2009, 05:24:21 AM »
she looks and is a prostitute.I predict nothing will come of this, next she'll date a shvatza wino with AIDS.You know how in China men pick wifes they look and think to themselves would she be a good mother to my children? i think thats good.The prostitute in the photo i saw should be banned from ISRAEL
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 06:11:17 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2009, 08:06:30 AM »
She doesn't look only like a prostitute, she is a Muzzie-whore.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2009, 08:14:00 AM »
She doesn't look only like a prostitute, she is a Muzzie-whore.
True afterward she'll find a shvatza with AIDS

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2009, 08:29:21 AM »
This is a complete BS affair.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.