Author Topic: 'Man Butchered And Eaten By Three Tramps'  (Read 984 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
'Man Butchered And Eaten By Three Tramps'
« on: November 16, 2009, 05:07:43 PM »
Russian police have arrested three homeless men suspected of killing and eating a 25-year-old and selling parts of his body to a kebab and pie kiosk.
The alarm was raised when bits of a corpse were found near a bus stop on the outskirts of Perm, about 720 miles east of Moscow.

A statement on the Perm police website said the three alleged cannibals had previous criminal records.

The statement said they were detained on suspicion of stabbing a man to death and then chopping him up for food.

It went on: "After carrying out the crime, the corpse was divided up.

"Part was eaten and part was also sold to a kiosk selling kebabs and pies."

It was not clear from the statement if the kiosk had cooked any of the man's flesh and sold it to customers.

The three suspects are due to appear in court on Monday.
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Russia-Police-Have-Arrested-Three-Homeless-Men-Suspected-Of-Killing-And-Eating-A-25-Year-Old-Male/Article/200911315453983?lpos=World_News_Second_World_News_Article_Teaser_Region_8&lid=ARTICLE_15453983_Russia%3A_Police_Have_Arrested_Three_Homeless_Men_Suspected_Of_Killing_And_Eating_A_25-Year-Old_Male
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: 'Man Butchered And Eaten By Three Tramps'
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 06:21:17 PM »
I don't think i'm going to eat kebabs for a while.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 06:25:38 PM »
And it was only last week I heard a muslim takeaway in Dublin was caught taking stray dogs and cats and making burgers from them to save money.  >:(
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 06:34:09 PM »
Put some marinara sauce and parmasian cheese on him to help it go down.  Of course ice cold soda is also a nice touch to help wash everthing down

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2009, 06:36:44 PM »
Sounds worse than the story of Sweeny Todd , the demon barber of Fleet street...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweeny_Todd

In the original version of the tale he is a barber who murders wealthy customers by slitting their throats, then pulling a lever while they are in his barber's chair which, unknown to them, is fixed to a revolving trap-door, making them fall backward into the basement. But in many adaptations of the tale, the murdering process is reversed, meaning that he pulls a lever causing them to drop into the basement and then slits their throats. After Todd has robbed his dead victims of their goods, Mrs. Lovett, his partner in crime (in some later versions, his friend who wants to become his lover), assists him in disposing of the bodies by having their flesh baked into meat pies, and selling them to the unsuspecting customers of her pie shop. Todd's barber shop is situated at 186 Fleet Street, London, next to St. Dunstan's church, and is connected to Mrs. Lovett's pie shop in nearby Bell Yard by means of an underground passage.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2009, 07:24:51 PM »
Cannibalism: After all this time.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2009, 12:47:24 AM »
And it was only last week I heard a muslim takeaway in Dublin was caught taking stray dogs and cats and making burgers from them to save money.  >:(

I wouldnt be surprised. In NYC we have these muslims halal food carts and the smell of it is so bad!. I see so many people line up for their food it makes me sick they do not even hide the fact that it is halal food. If the food cart has such a bad stench why would anyone want to eat it!

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2009, 12:53:01 PM »

I wouldnt be surprised. In NYC we have these muslims halal food carts and the smell of it is so bad!. I see so many people line up for their food it makes me sick they do not even hide the fact that it is halal food. If the food cart has such a bad stench why would anyone want to eat it!

What is halal food?
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2009, 12:55:17 PM »
Their culinary taste stink
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2009, 12:55:23 PM »

What is halal food?

It's the equivalent of kosher meat for Muslims.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2009, 12:58:11 PM »
I have never in my life eaten from any of these vending carts..  It already looks unsanitary, let alone from any Muz.  They don't wash their hands, they are pigs.  It is disgusting.  Who knows what they do to the food people eat?  I too see people lined up to get food from these pigs, and I am like why do you like to go to an ER?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!