Author Topic: AlQueda Somali Moolie beasts.. Pastor shot, killed on way home from worship  (Read 609 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=116390

Pastor shot, killed on way home from worship
Al-Qaida affiliate boasts goal is to eliminate Christianity
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
This Somali Muslims are natural Muslims. I have read, that there are living great ammounts of this animals in the USA.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
We ought to just use Somalia as a nuclear missile testing site and maybe we can dump all our nuclear waste there.   Maybe, using it as a nuclear waste dump can help provide jobs to that worthless, piece of Sh*T nation full of africanoid muslims.   The place would be perfect for testing our weapons, we can even use live subjects., just find some darkies with turbans on their head, no need for war games using dummies anymore, since most Somalians are dummies.  :laugh:
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Somali's have no intend to adapt anywhere.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
This Somali Muslims are natural Muslims. I have read, that there are living great ammounts of this animals in the USA.
Yes, particularly in Minnesota. The left-wing wigger whites that make up the majority of the population in MN just love them.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Yes, particularly in Minnesota. The left-wing wigger whites that make up the majority of the population in MN just love them.

I hope the Somalis will "enrich" them a little bit. Perhaps then, they will become normal again.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Sorry, but should I feel for a non-Muslim person living in a country that is known as one of the most Muslim in the whole world, where 99.9% (!!!) are Muslim? Honestly, I would stand a single DAY in such a country. And I do not visit Muslim countries either. I once did and must say, I did not like it to wake up with the Adhan early in the morning!