Author Topic: "Nazi Jews" by the gypsy  (Read 2201 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline hyperion

• Full JTFer
Re: "Nazi Jews" by the gypsy
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 02:06:53 AM »
This man is an ape.

Offline hyperion

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 02:20:35 AM »
And he is full of contradictions. There is a huge amount of racist slur against ALL Jews on his profile. Brainless moron. :::D

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2009, 02:29:09 AM »
And he is full of contradictions. There is a huge amount of racist slur against ALL Jews on his profile. Brainless moron. :::D

He hates blacks too, because he was also kicked from a black forum. Everyone hates him and everyone hates gypsies.  :laugh:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2009, 02:31:23 AM »
What an ugly creature.. He looks like a bulldog that vomitted
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2009, 02:34:00 AM »

Offline hyperion

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2009, 02:49:32 AM »
To the dumb gypsy:

Look! Jews were persecuted, because people were envious of them and their achievements. Jews were never looked down upon. On the other hand Gypsies were persecuted for their criminal behaviour which they still continue, they are persecuted, because they are DESPISED for that, nobody is jealous of you!

I wonder how frustrated you can be now, because you cannot post here, your idiocy...  :::D :::D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2009, 08:04:59 AM »
 :::D :::D :::DHe's on every forum in the world :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2009, 08:19:20 AM »
Is this Inquiring Mind?

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2009, 08:20:37 AM »
Is this Inquiring Mind?

The guy in Mord's link is not. But he blamed the JTF and Jews on the FB forum.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2009, 08:21:54 AM »
The "clever" Gypsy:

"In the past i thought the jews are my brothers because they got murdered in the holocaust like gypsies but discovered that jews face is actually the ugly face of a nazi. They fabricated the jewcaust myth because they want money and to silence everybody who disagrees with their intention of world dominance by calling him a anti-semite. The people of JTF collaborate with white gentile racists. They call blacks ugly [censored] and animals and beasts, they call gypsies parasites and mexicans dirty scumbags, they want to murder all arabs and commit a genocide against muslims. Their collobarators are well known fascists. The reall face of the jew is ugly and terrible, its the face of a child rapist and murder (look what they do to palestinians, they stole palestinian land). I got banned from JTF suppossedly because i posted on StørmFrønt but i posted in the oppossing views section like alot of jews. They are not even man enough to name the reall reason behind my banning. The jew is a well known coward."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2009, 08:26:57 AM »
The "clever" Gypsy:

"In the past i thought the jews are my brothers because they got murdered in the holocaust like gypsies but discovered that jews face is actually the ugly face of a nazi. They fabricated the jewcaust myth because they want money and to silence everybody who disagrees with their intention of world dominance by calling him a anti-semite. The people of JTF collaborate with white gentile racists. They call blacks ugly schvartzas and animals and beasts, they call gypsies parasites and mexicans dirty scumbags, they want to murder all arabs and commit a genocide against muslims. Their collobarators are well known fascists. The reall face of the jew is ugly and terrible, its the face of a child rapist and murder (look what they do to palestinians, they stole palestinian land). I got banned from JTF suppossedly because i posted on StørmFrønt but i posted in the oppossing views section like alot of jews. They are not even man enough to name the reall reason behind my banning. The jew is a well known coward."
ACTUALY THE GYPSIE IS A COWARD MY FRIEND BEAT UP 2 OVER A PARKING SPACE 12 YRS AGO .AND GYPSIES WEAR ALL THJE UGLY GOLD JEWELERY :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2009, 08:29:02 AM »
The "clever" Gypsy:

"In the past i thought the jews are my brothers because they got murdered in the holocaust like gypsies but discovered that jews face is actually the ugly face of a nazi. They fabricated the jewcaust myth because they want money and to silence everybody who disagrees with their intention of world dominance by calling him a anti-semite. The people of JTF collaborate with white gentile racists. They call blacks ugly schvartzas and animals and beasts, they call gypsies parasites and mexicans dirty scumbags, they want to murder all arabs and commit a genocide against muslims. Their collobarators are well known fascists. The reall face of the jew is ugly and terrible, its the face of a child rapist and murder (look what they do to palestinians, they stole palestinian land). I got banned from JTF suppossedly because i posted on StørmFrønt but i posted in the oppossing views section like alot of jews. They are not even man enough to name the reall reason behind my banning. The jew is a well known coward."
What a pathetic loser.  ::)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2009, 09:05:54 AM »
The "clever" Gypsy:

ACTUALY THE GYPSIE IS A COWARD MY FRIEND BEAT UP 2 OVER A PARKING SPACE 12 YRS AGO .AND GYPSIES WEAR ALL THJE UGLY GOLD JEWELERY :laugh:

There is nothing in this world that not exists.

After the Nazi Jew aka Joseph Cohen who has openly exposed himself on the Geraldo show, now we have the Nazi gypsi.

:::D

I have no idea what drives this kind of people. For shure it is not instinct of survival and natural interest.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2009, 09:09:50 AM »
The "clever" Gypsy:

There is nothing in this world that not exists.

After the Nazi Jew aka Joseph Cohen who has openly exposed himself on the Geraldo show, now we have the Nazi gypsi.

:::D

I have no idea what drives this kind of people. For shure it is not instinct of survival and natural interest.
I THINK HE SAID JEWS ARE NAZIS REMEMBER HIM THE GYPSY INQUIRING MINDS :::D :::D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2009, 09:11:32 AM »
Is this Inquiring Mind?

The guy in Mord's link is not. But he blamed the JTF and Jews on the FB forum.
YES READ WHAT HE POSTS THATS THE FAT GYPSY WITH A HAIRCUT

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2009, 10:34:26 AM »
what is that?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2009, 11:48:15 AM »
Is this guy Dalekfearme's son ?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2009, 11:51:02 AM »
Is this guy Dalekfearme's son ?

I would assume his 'mini me' clone... How can he have a son without a wife?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2009, 05:42:45 AM »
This looks much more like Daleksman maybe his long lost father

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2009, 05:54:44 AM »

Aww mord I just ate.  :yuck:
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2009, 05:56:49 AM »

Aww mord I just ate.  :yuck:
:::D :::D :::D :::D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2009, 09:07:55 AM »
What is a gypsy here?
Years ago I would see a band of people in colorful clothing move through our area. They would camp out in the cemeteries and holdup signs at shopping plaza's " will work for food."  I was always told not to trust them they were thieves.
Hasta La Vista Baby!