Poll

What are your opinions of non-Jewish Persian people?

non-Jewish Persian people are the enemy of Jews
4 (30.8%)
non-Jewish Persian people are not the enemy of Jews
1 (7.7%)
I have no opinion about non-Jewish Persian people
0 (0%)
I'm not sure about non-Jewish Persian people
8 (61.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What are your feelings about non-Jewish Persian people?  (Read 2052 times)

Offline manKowitz

• Junior JTFer
Re: What are your feelings about non-Jewish Persian people?
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2009, 04:13:07 PM »

Listen, if you believe that average Iranian in Iran would prefer 'death to China' as apposed to 'death to America/Israel', then I think you are beyond reason.

That's not what I'm saying. The state controlled news media of Iran focuses on those that chant death to america and will never show their opposition. Then the American news media shows those same clips.

I think we should consider locking this topic, as it serves no purpose, other than allowing ManKowitz a venue to spread nonsense and outright fabrications.

What did I fabricate? You said they would be overjoyed if nuclear weapons were used against America without any proof. That's fabrication.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: What are your feelings about non-Jewish Persian people?
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2009, 06:25:02 AM »
I'm persian myself. Those non jewish persians who fled iran and were very pro shah are relatively more descent people. But all on all I would not be comfortable trusting any of them. Guilty until proven innocent. Of those persians I speak of there could some righteous ones.

Non persians of old can almost be known as a natural enemy to islam. However very few or any exist. The current govt was brought about the majority of iranians. So basically my over all impression is not to trust a non jewish one. Guilty until proven innocent
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein