Poll

What are your opinions of non-Jewish Persian people?

non-Jewish Persian people are the enemy of Jews
4 (30.8%)
non-Jewish Persian people are not the enemy of Jews
1 (7.7%)
I have no opinion about non-Jewish Persian people
0 (0%)
I'm not sure about non-Jewish Persian people
8 (61.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What are your feelings about non-Jewish Persian people?  (Read 1895 times)

Offline manKowitz

• Junior JTFer
What are your feelings about non-Jewish Persian people?
« on: November 18, 2009, 11:58:05 AM »
I'm new here so I'm not going to vote in my poll. Iranians include Persians, Arabs, Turks, Kurds, etc. I'm just concerned with Persians in this poll.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: What are your feelings about non-Jewish Persian people?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 12:02:20 PM »
The Iranians are a huge threat, and they should be neutralized.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 12:04:45 PM »
This is really a stupid poll. Some people are born into a Persian family. They can not do anything about it.

If you mean the crazy Ayatollahs and their followers as well as supporters: They are a great threat. The greatest we have ever faced after the end of the cold war.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2009, 12:09:46 PM »
I have a Persian friend who's family fled Iran.  He's a somewhat secular christian, and he is embarrassed of his country.
His father actually KNEW Ahmadinijad's father.  Apparently, his Ahmadinjads father built his fence (And did a terrible job on it)

My friend is very normal... BUT!!!!  he occasioanlly hangs out with a friend of his who is a muslim Persian, and this guy is DETESTABLE!!!  He has spent his life steeling and cheating... with his specialty being isnurance fraud.  I didnt know about his religious background, until we went out to lunch, and he tried to convert me to Islam.   :P

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2009, 12:20:15 PM »
The Iranian people overwhelmingly support the nuclear weapons program. Most of the opposition in Iran supports it, and the current regime enjoys popular support. Some people here are deceived by the few Iranian exiles who belong to the former secular elite.

Also I think we should use the term Iranian because Persians are only about half the population of that country.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2009, 01:08:53 PM »
I recognize only the non-muslamic Parsi people as the real owners of Persia.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline manKowitz

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2009, 01:25:48 PM »
This is really a stupid poll. Some people are born into a Persian family. They can not do anything about it.

If you mean the crazy Ayatollahs and their followers as well as supporters: They are a great threat. The greatest we have ever faced after the end of the cold war.

It's not a stupid poll. I just want to know if you differentiate between Persians and their government.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2009, 01:27:32 PM »

It's not a stupid poll. I just want to know if you differentiate between Persians and their government.

You wanted to test us?  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline manKowitz

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2009, 01:27:58 PM »
The Iranian people overwhelmingly support the nuclear weapons program. Most of the opposition in Iran supports it, and the current regime enjoys popular support. Some people here are deceived by the few Iranian exiles who belong to the former secular elite.

Also I think we should use the term Iranian because Persians are only about half the population of that country.

That's true but I doubt most Iranians would approve of using nuclear weapons against Israel. Even if Persians are half of the population I'm asking about them.

Offline manKowitz

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2009, 01:30:13 PM »
You wanted to test us?  :o

I just want your opinion.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2009, 01:30:16 PM »

That's true but I doubt most Iranians would approve of using nuclear weapons against Israel.
Well if they let the mullahs play with matches they ought to expect fire.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2009, 01:32:31 PM »
Having lived for a long time in Southern California, I've known A LOT of Persians. They are overwhelmingly antisemitic.

Offline manKowitz

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2009, 01:35:29 PM »

It's hard to tell if Persians support their governement. Khamenei the dictator is an Azeri Turk and many of the elite are Turk/Seyyed (descendant of Muhammad). That's why I use the term Persian.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2009, 01:48:54 PM »

It's hard to tell if Persians support their governement. Khamenei the dictator is an Azeri Turk and many of the elite are Turk/Seyyed (descendant of Muhammad). That's why I use the term Persian.
I used to have a nostalgic view about the Persians, because the  pre-Islamic Persians were tolerant and hospitable to my people. Too bad Islam pretty much erased that ancient culture.

Offline manKowitz

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2009, 01:59:19 PM »

I used to have a nostalgic view about the Persians, because the  pre-Islamic Persians were tolerant and hospitable to my people. Too bad Islam pretty much erased that ancient culture.

Yeah. Unfortunately Iranians that are secular or agnostic/atheist are also rather hostile to Jews. Some are leftist and have that standard anti-Zionist leftist attitude while others think they're "Aryans" related to Germans and are therefore outright Nazis.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2009, 02:04:27 PM »
I had a persian girlfriend in Highschool... She was nice, beautiful, long legged and her mother was an antisemite... I still think she was nice but I dont think her mom liked her going out with me...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2009, 02:24:56 PM »

Yeah. Unfortunately Iranians that are secular or agnostic/atheist are also rather hostile to Jews. Some are leftist and have that standard anti-Zionist leftist attitude while others think they're "Aryans" related to Germans and are therefore outright Nazis.

This Aryan issue is superstition-science.  :::D

But fact is, that the Farsi language is closer to English, Dutch & German than to Arabic. Also the Iranians have developed a different and more successfull culture compared to the Sunni world. Polygamie is nearly not existent in Iran. They build airoplanes, cars and lots of other stuff, what the average quranimal Sunni nation would never be able to. The Iranian diaspora is succeeding well in western countries, while the normal quranimals are only be able to raise their parnassa by primitive and barabaric crimes, property offenses and of cause welfare.

On the one hand it makes them more likely to become normal people one day, but on the other hand it enables them to cause grave damage to the world. We have all learned, that the civilized and educated people are not automatically righteous.

So I think we must be extra observing to Iran. And we have to act on Iran. It is the main threat, like Chaim always states.

It is a terrible situation, but we have no choice.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2009, 02:26:19 PM »
Why are you guys spending so much time responding to the troll Johnson Brown?

Offline manKowitz

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2009, 02:36:51 PM »
Why are you guys spending so much time responding to the troll Johnson Brown?

I'm not Johnson Brown. Why do you think this?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2009, 02:43:55 PM »
Whatever Iran once was, its not anymore.  People there are brainwashed from birth to hate America and Israel (To a much larger extent than in the past)

Yes, there are MANY who want to overthrow the Mullahs, but much of this is based upon Financial difficulties.  Yes, some of the teenagers dont like the crackdown on attire/haircuts, but most in Iran now AGREE with the hate of their evil leader.

No, they probably dont want to be THE country that launches its nukes at the US/Israel (Since they know it would involve consequences and retaliation)... BUT if their nukes happen to fall in the hands of the many terrorist organizations who would be MORE than happy to use them against us, than they would be overjoyed.

Offline manKowitz

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2009, 02:52:37 PM »
Whatever Iran once was, its not anymore.  People there are brainwashed from birth to hate America and Israel (To a much larger extent than in the past)

Yes, there are MANY who want to overthrow the Mullahs, but much of this is based upon Financial difficulties.  Yes, some of the teenagers dont like the crackdown on attire/haircuts, but most in Iran now AGREE with the hate of their evil leader.

No, they probably dont want to be THE country that launches its nukes at the US/Israel (Since they know it would involve consequences and retaliation)... BUT if their nukes happen to fall in the hands of the many terrorist organizations who would be MORE than happy to use them against us, than they would be overjoyed.

I don't know why you make such wild claims. How do you know they would be overjoyed? The people that chant death to America are encouraged to say it while the opposition is banned from making their point of view. On "Quotz day" (Jerusalem day) Iranians chanted death to israel but for the first time the opposition defied their government and chanted "death to Russia," "death to China," and "death to the dictator."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2009, 02:58:30 PM »
I don't know why you make such wild claims. How do you know they would be overjoyed? The people that chant death to America are encouraged to say it while the opposition is banned from making their point of view. On "Quotz day" (Jerusalem day) Iranians chanted death to israel but for the first time the opposition defied their government and chanted "death to Russia," "death to China," and "death to the dictator."
Ask yourself two questions:

1--what percentage of the Iranian public was in the opposition?
2--did any Iranians actually repudiate the "death to Israel" chants?

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2009, 03:27:56 PM »
It really depends.....Some are crazy, some might not be. Like everybody else I guess  :teach:

Offline manKowitz

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2009, 03:46:17 PM »

1--what percentage of the Iranian public was in the opposition?
2--did any Iranians actually repudiate the "death to Israel" chants?

1. It's hard to tell because there is no freedom of press so no reliable polls can be conducted over there. The opposition is afraid to come out because they are kidnapped, tortured, and murdered randomly.

2. They can't repudiate it publicly. If they did they would be punished. At the same time you can't rely on Iranian foreigners as an indicator of Iranians because they are generally the elite.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2009, 03:55:37 PM »

Listen, if you believe that average Iranian in Iran would prefer 'death to China' as apposed to 'death to America/Israel', then I think you are beyond reason.

I think we should consider locking this topic, as it serves no purpose, other than allowing ManKowitz a venue to spread nonsense and outright fabrications.