Author Topic: What's wrong with the ADL?  (Read 1533 times)

Offline manKowitz

• Junior JTFer
What's wrong with the ADL?
« on: November 18, 2009, 02:15:53 PM »
Why do you have a problem with the ADL? They expose and fight anti-Semitism.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: What's wrong with the ADL?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 02:22:45 PM »
The ADL doesnt stand for any Jewish causes... They support homosexuality and homo marriage, they support the rights of muslims to spew hate speech... ADL is no better that ACLU..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 02:28:11 PM »
Why do you have a problem with the ADL? They expose and fight anti-Semitism.
Well, hello to you too, Johnson Brown.

Offline manKowitz

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2009, 02:30:05 PM »
Well, hello to you too, Johnson Brown.

Who is Johnson Brown?

Offline manKowitz

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2009, 02:33:15 PM »
The ADL doesnt stand for any Jewish causes... They support homosexuality and homo marriage, they support the rights of muslims to spew hate speech... ADL is no better that ACLU..

I don't think so. They just recently made an article exposing these Muslims making a global interfaith conference. http://www.adl.org/PresRele/ASInt_13/5614_13.htm

Moshe92

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2009, 02:57:10 PM »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2009, 02:59:31 PM »

I don't think so. They just recently made an article exposing these Muslims making a global interfaith conference. http://www.adl.org/PresRele/ASInt_13/5614_13.htm
They kiss butt to the Muslim CIC.  ERAV RAV
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2009, 03:08:40 PM »

It is a terrible organization. I remember well, what Mr. Foxman said concerning the Armenian genocide.

And homosexuals are and stay animals. It is sad, how ADL equalizes anti-semitism with so called "homophobie".

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2009, 03:18:48 PM »
And homosexuals are and stay animals. It is sad, how ADL equalizes anti-semitism with so called "homophobie".
That's because "Rabbi" Foxman himself stuffs the fudge.  :o :laugh:

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2009, 03:31:45 PM »
You have got to be kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!
They villanize rabbi Kahane and they villanize Chaim himself:  http://www.adl.org/extremism/jdl_chron.asp 
Also they defend Islam by denouncing even the most non violent christian and jews for condemning the so called religion of peace.

Even though every now and then they will talk about some neo nazi group or some black panther group though they are still an evil leftist organization and anyone who supports them are evil as well!!!!!!!!  Got it?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2009, 05:57:51 PM »
ADL turn over information about JDL members to the FBI.  They posed as supporters, attended a chapter meeting and passed on the information. 

When Pat Robertson told that it was God's judgment on Ariel Sharon when he got a stroke, ADL criticized Pat Robertson.

When a southern Baptist preacher called Jerry Vines described  Islam's founder "a demon-possessed pedophile" ADL immediately condemned Rev. Jerry Vines!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2009, 06:53:26 PM »
You have got to be kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!
They villanize rabbi Kahane and they villanize Chaim himself:  http://www.adl.org/extremism/jdl_chron.asp 
Also they defend Islam by denouncing even the most non violent christian and jews for condemning the so called religion of peace.

Even though every now and then they will talk about some neo nazi group or some black panther group though they are still an evil leftist organization and anyone who supports them are evil as well!!!!!!!!  Got it?

Dispicible.  These ADL a **holes expect us to roll over and play dead.  Well, their INACTION has caused this OUT OF CONTROL anti-semitism, Jew-hate that is so huge, nothing will stop it BUT FORCE. COWARDS.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2009, 09:21:27 PM »
It's organizations like the ADL which slow down JTF's progress toward becoming a mass movement by publicly associating "Jewishness" with hardcore liberalism.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2009, 10:00:00 PM »
The latest thing that made my blood boil about ADL

Is that I stumbled across this article in respond to Michael Jackson's "sue me jew me kick me kyke me" rant
and abe foxman said he accepted mj's apology.

I mean who the hell is this swine to accept an apology for an entire group of people.

He and that entire organization should only get terminal cancer and die a horrible death.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2009, 10:01:49 PM »

Is that I stumbled across this article in respond to Michael Jackson's "sue me jew me kick me kyke me" rant

I mean who the hell is this swine to accept an apology for an entire group of people.

He and that entire organization should only get terminal cancer and die a horrible death.
Amen

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2009, 10:39:39 PM »

Amen

I concur
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2009, 11:28:27 PM »
Tragically,   the ADL is not an exception of so called Jewish organizations who are self hating and speak out against the heroic Jews who aren't politically correct.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2009, 07:04:06 PM »

One of the things that nullifies the apology is that MJ was still making money from that song regardless.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2009, 07:28:59 PM »
The GayDL is about as Jewish as CAIR. In fact they are pretty much a mouthpiece for CAIR.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2009, 09:34:30 PM »
GayDL seems to be a more fitting name because they seem to be more interested in fags than anyone else.