Author Topic: Martha Stewart Disses Rachael Ray  (Read 875 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Martha Stewart Disses Rachael Ray
« on: November 18, 2009, 11:51:26 PM »
Martha Stewart Slams Rachael Ray

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/martha-stewart-slams-rachael-ray/31433?nc

Somebody's jealous.

Bonesfan

Quote from: Yahoo OMG
Martha Stewart Slams Rachael Ray
Us Magazine - November 18, 2009 10:36 AM PST

Martha Stewart says Rachael Ray can't hold a candle to her in the kitchen.

In her first television interview since serving five months in prison in 2004 for lying to investigators about a well-timed stock trade, Stewart, 68, talks to ABC News' Nightline about rebuilding her brand -- and slams Ray, 41, one of her TV competitors.

"Well, to me, she professed that she could -- cannot bake," Stewart says of Ray in the interview, airing Thursday. "She -- just did a new cookbook which is just a re-edit of a lot of her old recipes. She -- and that's not good enough for me."

See Rachael Ray's Halloween costume - and 2009's other goofiest getups

When it comes to writing a book, Stewart says she want to publish something that "is a unique and lasting thing. Something that will really fulfill a need in someone's library." Ray, she says, "is different."

Stewart says Ray is "more of an entertainer ... with her bubbly personality, than she is a teacher, like me. That's not what she's professing to be."

Remember these famous on-air cat fights?

Do Stewart's remarks make Ray mad?

"Why would it make me mad?" Ray asks. "Her skill set is far beyond mine. That's simply the reality of it."

Ray adds that "that doesn't mean that what I do isn't important too... I don't consider it needling. I really just think she's being honest. She does have a better skill set than I do when it comes to producing a beautiful, perfect, high-quality meal." Says Ray, "I'd rather eat Martha's than mine, too."

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
Re: Martha Stewart Disses Rachael Ray
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 03:34:05 AM »
That Rachel Ray sure is a gezunter shiktza who really enjoys her food!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 03:44:33 AM »
בס''ד

Martha Stewart donated and raised large amounts of money for the Clintons and other evil leftwing causes. And she is a greedy billionairess who can never get enough money. That's why she committed felonies trying to profit from her investments. As if she didn't have enough money already, she broke the law and cheated the system.

Now she publicly ridicules Rachel Ray, who never did anything to her.

Look at how graciously Rachel Ray responded. Rachel Ray is a real lady. A real class act.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2009, 10:44:14 AM »
Martha Stewart is lying,cheating,fat, whore.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2009, 10:44:59 AM »
בס''ד

Martha Stewart donated and raised large amounts of money for the Clintons and other evil leftwing causes. And she is a greedy billionairess who can never get enough money. That's why she committed felonies trying to profit from her investments. As if she didn't have enough money already, she broke the law and cheated the system.

Look at how graciously Rachel Ray responded. Rachel Ray is a real lady. A real class act.
You are absolutely right. The truth is that I don't suspect Rachael cared that much though. It is obvious that she is still on the rise and the sow Martha Stewart's is crashing.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2009, 04:31:55 PM »
''

You are absolutely right. The truth is that I don't suspect Rachael cared that much though. It is obvious that she is still on the rise and the sow Martha Stewart's is crashing.

How many series do you watch?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2009, 04:34:10 PM »
I catch 30 Minute Meals if I'm around... that's about it.