Author Topic: The great RCH just informed me that Ira from Russia is a lady!  (Read 5121 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: The great RCH just informed me that Ira from Russia is a lady!
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2009, 03:20:41 PM »
                                                   בס"ד

I hope ur talking about the Russian women and not our Jewish sisters (not that I'm saying they're not beautiful, just Gentiles don't talk about Jewish girls).
I said Russians, dude. Why would I mean Jews?

Ok then.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2009, 03:21:16 PM »
                                               בס"ד

בס"ד
They had connection with Arabs, because they needed guns. But they are not nazis. Only in your mind.

Couldn't care less about their "reasons" for fighting and being friends with the Arab Nazis.
I already said I don't support IRA. What do you want from me?

Dude, this post was a reply to Peter, not to u lol

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2009, 03:21:47 PM »
                                               בס"ד

בס"ד
They had connection with Arabs, because they needed guns. But they are not nazis. Only in your mind.

Couldn't care less about their "reasons" for fighting and being friends with the Arab Nazis.

;D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2009, 03:27:13 PM »
                                           בס"ד

בס"ד

בס"ד

;D

What?

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2009, 03:31:24 PM »
בס''ד

You know we had an "Erah" (short for Irena) when I was running the JDL in the 1980s. She was a Russian model who appeared in television commercials. We almost got married. I wonder if this is the same Erah after all of these years?

If so, maybe you two can patch things up and see each other again and maybe start a life together.   Please excuse my meddling.

בס''ד

If this is the same Erah, I have not seen her for 22 years.

If she wants to support JTF, that could certainly help us. She is a multimillionairess who earned huge sums of money as a model in television commercials and other advertising campaigns.

But we ended our relationship on a bad note. She abandoned me when I went to prison. When I was released, she again wanted us to get married, but I refused to forgive her for abandoning me and the cause when I needed her the most.

But we don't even know if this is the same Erah. Erah or Irina is a common Russian name.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2009, 03:34:59 PM »
But we ended our relationship on a bad note. She abandoned me when I went to prison. When I was released, she again wanted us to get married, but I refused to forgive her for abandoning me and the cause when I needed her the most.
I do not blame you, Chaim. A lack of loyalty is the worst sin there is in my opinion. She needs to repent completely if she is to have any role in JTF.

By the way, I know it took a lot of courage for you to come forward like this, and I respect you a lot for it.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2009, 03:40:58 PM »
I do not blame you, Chaim. A lack of loyalty is the worst sin there is in my opinion. She needs to repent completely if she is to have any role in JTF.

By the way, I know it took a lot of courage for you to come forward like this, and I respect you a lot for it.

בס''ד

You will probably all learn about these unfortunate things one way or the other. Better that you hear it from me than from the Bolshevik media or Peace Now.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2009, 03:49:14 PM »
It's ridiculous that the Nazis of the world will focus on this failed relationship, which was her fault and not yours, and completely ignore the disgustingly perverse lifestyles of Jewish anti-Semites such as Elliot Spitzer, Dana Olmert, Haim Ramon, and Leonard Bernstein (yimach schmam).

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2009, 03:54:50 PM »
בס''ד

You know we had an "Erah" (short for Irena) when I was running the JDL in the 1980s. She was a Russian model who appeared in television commercials. We almost got married. I wonder if this is the same Erah after all of these years?

If so, maybe you two can patch things up and see each other again and maybe start a life together.   Please excuse my meddling.

בס''ד

If this is the same Erah, I have not seen her for 22 years.

If she wants to support JTF, that could certainly help us. She is a multimillionairess who earned huge sums of money as a model in television commercials and other advertising campaigns.

But we don't even know if this is the same Erah. Erah or Irina is a common Russian name.

I am very sorry to hear that, Chaim.  I hope she regrets what she did and will do real teshuva for it.   I understand it would feel like something unforgivable if a person abandoned you, so I cannot criticize you for that at all.   It sounds terrible.

That being said, even with such a person it would be good to patch things up, even if only for the sake of burying the hatchet and nothing more.   But the ball would be in her court to apologize and plead to fix things...    Sad situation.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2009, 03:57:30 PM »
בס''ד

בס''ד
 She is a multimillionairess who earned huge sums of money as a model in television commercials and other advertising campaigns.
:$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$:   Please excuse MY meddling, but she was a rich,famous, MODEL? And Russian AND JEWISH?  :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:  

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2009, 03:59:34 PM »
^^^

:::D :::D :::D

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2009, 04:02:22 PM »
This one's HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  http://www.youtube.com/user/ira90000#p/a/u/2/9ZXUnI38hAU

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2009, 04:21:52 PM »
Is Ira who makes the videos a Zionist?

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2009, 07:26:46 PM »
Is Ira who makes the videos a Zionist?

בס''ד

I think so.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2009, 07:28:17 PM »
Good.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2009, 05:57:29 AM »
Wait. Did I just read that you almost got married to her?  Please do tell. Perhaps its the same woman. And maybe she's still single.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2009, 08:09:02 AM »
He just said there's no way of telling if it is her.

If the real Erah wants to find Chaim, she knows how to do so.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2009, 08:09:44 AM »
Oh thank G_D for that. I was beginning to think people thought it was me as Ira, like Irish Republican Army.  ;D
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2009, 08:24:27 AM »
The IRA (International Reading Association) now has 90,000 members in the USA.
http://www.mywonderfulworld.org/partners.html

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2009, 09:46:22 AM »
Well, whatever it was or could be....

There is an expression in Farsi we use when we can't explain or if it's fate and literally means "fate":  Ghesmat.

Whatever is ghesmat or meant to be is meant to be...You can't argue with Gd and you can't argue with fate...you can try all that you want and it doesn't work out the way you wanted it to..it's because there are bigger plans ahead.

We can plan and plan and plan, but Gd is sitting up there and laughing at us planning our futures.

So for you, Chaim, whatever it is it is..whatever will be will be.  If it is her, who knows, it might be for the best that all these years went by..and if it is meant to be..it's meant to be...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2009, 12:03:49 PM »
hope it is her..that would kill two birds with one stone.

Not only would it be brilliant for chaim as she sounds a very attractive lady. But also could for the movement as it could be the funds we need to get mainstream.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2009, 12:13:37 PM »
Well, whatever it was or could be....

There is an expression in Farsi we use when we can't explain or if it's fate and literally means "fate":  Ghesmat.

Whatever is ghesmat or meant to be is meant to be...You can't argue with Gd and you can't argue with fate...you can try all that you want and it doesn't work out the way you wanted it to..it's because there are bigger plans ahead.

We can plan and plan and plan, but Gd is sitting up there and laughing at us planning our futures.

So for you, Chaim, whatever it is it is..whatever will be will be.  If it is her, who knows, it might be for the best that all these years went by..and if it is meant to be..it's meant to be...
That's right. If Chaim wasn't mean to be with a famous, millionaire, russian-Jewish model, potentially as right wing as the rest of us, with a great sense of humor, and probably a great deal of intellect, it is all for the best!   :P

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2009, 12:14:56 PM »
There's a whole lot of speculating and jumping-the-gun going on in this thread.

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2009, 01:53:37 PM »
yes Irish people are wonderful! thanks for sticking up for them too...you know there are evil people in all walks of life!  :o
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2009, 01:54:50 PM »
There's a whole lot of speculating and jumping-the-gun going on in this thread.
I know I was just joking about the possibility of her being the same one.