Author Topic: How to Explain What a Liberal is to Your Kids  (Read 756 times)

Offline stevefromqueens

• Junior JTFer
How to Explain What a Liberal is to Your Kids
« on: November 19, 2009, 03:19:14 PM »
The best way to describe a liberal comes in this little anecdote that I have composed from my life experience: Linda the Liberal decided to Save the World! She organized a march on Washington and publicized it on the internet. It was to save the Planet and make the world even greener. And being a vegan wouldn't hurt a bit. Linda the Liberal rented a bus to bring the demonstrators to the nation's capitol. She met her organizers on a hot, humid day in front of Madison Square Garden to begin the 5 hour trek. She took a sip from her water bottle, adjusted her knapsack, and took the bullhorn by the horns announcing, "Are we ready??? They will hear our message! We will make a statement!  Let's begin boarding this environmentally friendly bus - it has no air conditioning! It doesn't have enough seats! It doesn't have a bathroom (to cut down on carbon emissions). But we will show them how willing we are to sacrifice comfort for what is right!" Linda herded her leftist loonies onto the sweltering bus, most of the passengers standing, and as the bus door closed - Linda bellowed into her horn "I will meet you down there. I am on this bus in spirit, but I have a prior engagement. See you in D.C.!" She then walked around the corner out of sight and got into her Mercedes limo complete with air conditioning, phone, full bar, and WiFi (so she can stay in touch "with the people"). She then told the driver, "Find the fastest route, I hate to sit in traffic". Oh yes - and this champion of the working class didn't even give her driver a tip. This, kids, is a liberal. :laugh:

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: How to Explain What a Liberal is to Your Kids
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 05:41:37 PM »
 :laugh: