Author Topic: About Left-wing Jews.  (Read 9854 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
About Left-wing Jews.
« on: November 19, 2009, 03:59:31 PM »
                                                                                                             בס"ד

Gentiles here should stop getting themeselves to the wrong level and stop attacking Left-wing Jews, there are still Chosen.
To Jews: All Jews, even Leftie ones, can do Teshuva, when we Right-wing Jews criticize them, we do so to make do Teshuva.
 and I'm sick and tired of Christians doing it, especially right now, on daily basis.

It's not up to you Gentiles to consider urself higher or better than any Jew, no matter what.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: About Left-wing Jews.
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 04:11:40 PM »

You're way off base, righteous Christians have every right to criticize the left-wing "Jews", the Christians are being effected by the actions and consequences of those screwed up "Jews" also. When those left wing "Jews" helped put Obama in the White House, the righteous Christians along with the rest of us are all suffering the consequences. They have every RIGHT to criticize them.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 04:19:49 PM »
Left wing Jews (Jews that go against Hashem and the Torah or make a mockery of Hashem and the Torah and endanger lives of Jews) SHOULD be criticized. I'd replace some gentiles with those sinning, low-life, despicable, left-wing pieces of trash. The entire Israeli  government, for one. Christians don't get sins for being pro-Palestinian and pro-Arab. Christians aren't expected to create a home that is Terror free and safe for Jews. Christians aren't expected to cherish the life of Jews. Christians aren't supposed to do anything, technically, to help Jews, so obviously it's the Jews who ARE expected to perform and DON'T that are WORSE than even the WORST goyim.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2009, 04:21:05 PM »
                                                                                                              בס"ד
PM.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 06:14:19 PM by רון בן מיכאל »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2009, 04:22:57 PM »
So you think that people like Norman Finkelstein, Bobby Fischer, or the NK "rabbis" are "holy" and beyond criticism?

For real?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2009, 04:25:21 PM »
                                                  בס"ד

So you think that people like Norman Finkelstein, Bobby Fischer, or the NK "rabbis" are "holy" and beyond criticism?

For real?

U happen to be Chosen to have the right to do so?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2009, 04:28:18 PM »
Huh???

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2009, 04:28:47 PM »
                                                        בס"ד

Left wing Jews (Jews that go against Hashem and the Torah or make a mockery of Hashem and the Torah and endanger lives of Jews) SHOULD be criticized. I'd replace some gentiles with those sinning, low-life, despicable, left-wing pieces of trash. The entire Israeli  government, for one. Christians don't get sins for being pro-Palestinian and pro-Arab. Christians aren't expected to create a home that is Terror free and safe for Jews. Christians aren't expected to cherish the life of Jews. Christians aren't supposed to do anything, technically, to help Jews, so obviously it's the Jews who ARE expected to perform and DON'T that are WORSE than even the WORST goyim.

1.) A Jew is a Jew, and once again, not all Left-wing Jews know what they're doing. That's why HaShem sent Prophets, in order to make Jews do a Teshuva, tha's why He punishes us.

2.) Christians who support the enemies of HaShem ARE sinning and making a Chilul HaShem, just like any other Gentile who does that.

3.) Are you the lawyer of Christians or a loyal Jew?
I'm stating a simple fact. It's worse for a Jew to against the Torah than it is for a Christian to go against the Torah. Why? CHRISTIANS DON'T HAVE TO FOLLOW THE TORAH! Obviously bad Jews are held in a higher regard since more is expected out of them. The world was created for the Jewish people and for Israel, so we are expected to do be GOOD. Don't make excuses for Jews who don't know any better. Murder is murder, man.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2009, 04:29:14 PM »
                                                        בס"ד

1.) A Jew is a Jew, and once again, not all Left-wing Jews know what they're doing. That's why HaShem sent Prophets, in order to make Jews do a Teshuva, tha's why He punishes us.

2.) Christians who support the enemies of HaShem ARE sinning and making a Chilul HaShem, just like any other Gentile who does that.

Disagree.  If right wing Jews and religious Jews do not call out and rebuke the evil amongst them, then G-d will leave that up to the heathens and pagans, you are off base here.  
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2009, 04:29:27 PM »
                                               בס"ד

Huh???

It's not your place as a Gentile to criticize, judge and attack Jews, certainely not like you usually do.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2009, 04:30:35 PM »
Yes or no: are you saying that Neturei Karta members, Noam Chomsky, and Bobby Fischer should not be criticized? It is a simple question.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2009, 04:32:10 PM »
                                                          בס"ד

בס"ד

Disagree.  If right wing Jews and religious Jews do not call out and rebuke the evil amongst them, then G-d will leave that up to the heathens and pagans, you are off base here.  

The question of what will HaShem do is not for any of us, the Mitzvah is to make do a Teshuvah, that's why Right-wing and Torah Jews are doing this, not from hatred but from Ahavat Israel, and once again, Gentiles are not Commanded to do so and have no right either to do so, the Commandament is for Jews and not Gentiles.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2009, 04:32:28 PM »
                                                                                                             בס"ד

Gentiles here should stop getting themeselves to the wrong level and stop attacking Left-wing Jews, there are still Chosen.
To Jews: All Jews, even Leftie ones, can do Teshuva, when we Right-wing Jews criticize them, we do so to make do Teshuva.
 and I'm sick and tired of Christians doing it, especially right now, on daily basis.

It's not up to you Gentiles to consider urself higher or better than any Jew, no matter what.

Its not up to you to criticize those that have supported this movement LONG before YOU came here.   In fact, IMO, Christians and Gentiles, if they are still here, I dont know why, there are SOME Jewish people here that treat them like DOGS.  Very WRONG.

David Ben Moshe- all of his best friends are Christians, the same with Chaim Ben Pesach.
Being Chosen should NOT have a haughty attitude, but a HUMBLE one.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2009, 04:32:55 PM »
I understand what you mean. Jews have greater potential than Gentiles, but most Jews do not live up to it.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2009, 04:33:27 PM »
                                                    בס"ד
Yes or no: are you saying that Neturei Karta members, Noam Chomsky, and Bobby Fischer should not be criticized? It is a simple question.

I'm saying that these people can be criticized by Jews and shouldn't be criticized (and of coure not attacked like you do) by Gentiles.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2009, 04:34:22 PM »
                                                         בס"ד

בס"ד

The question of what will HaShem do is not for any of us, the Mitzvah is to make do a Teshuvah, that's why Right-wing and Torah Jews are doing this, not from hatred but from Ahavat Israel, and once again, Gentiles are not Commanded to do so and have no right either to do so, the Commandament is for Jews and not Gentiles.

AMERICAN CHRISTIANS have EVERY right to judge terrible Erav Rav.  You are not one that should tell them to stop, since you take up for their EVIL.
ERAV RAV
http://www.mishpattsedek.com/Erev-Rav.htm
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2009, 04:34:44 PM »
Do you have a scriptural source for that?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2009, 04:36:29 PM »
Do you have a scriptural source for that?

He has good intentions, there are definitely some sources out there that have his sentiment. But reality is that some Jews today are so [censored] in the head.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2009, 04:37:53 PM »
                                                       בס"ד

בס"ד

Its not up to you to criticize those that have supported this movement LONG before YOU came here.   In fact, IMO, Christians and Gentiles, if they are still here, I dont know why, there are SOME Jewish people here that treat them like DOGS.  Very WRONG.

David Ben Moshe- all of his best friends are Christians, the same with Chaim Ben Pesach.

My SOUL was standing at Mt.Sinai long before YOUR first cell-brain was ever CREATED.

Still, Gentiles shouldn't criticize them, and as for all Jews who oppose my point, talk like patriot Jews who love their brothers and sisters and not like UN represntors.
Have you ever HEARD of Jewish national pride?!

Uhhhhh.....you know that I am a Jew?? YOU have a TERRIBLE attitude.  G-d loves a HUMBLE spirit, NOT haughty.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2009, 04:38:29 PM »
My SOUL was standing at Mt.Sinai long before YOUR first cell-brain was ever CREATED.
Please have some respect for a right-wing Jewish lady like Paulette.

Still, Gentiles shouldn't criticize them, and as for all Jews who oppose my point, talk like patriot Jews who love their brothers and sisters and not like UN represntors.
I kindly asked you to provide a source for your position.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2009, 04:39:06 PM »
                                                       בס"ד

בס"ד

There is no Jewish Pride anymore. That's why the world is in the shape it's in. There are so few religious Jews, and so few right-wing Jews. Most Jews don't wear kippahs or do anything. Israel sacrifices it's own people spiritually and physically, and most of them make a mockery out of our religion and the Torah.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2009, 04:39:21 PM »
                                                                                                             בס"ד

Ron seems to consider Christians as some lower forms of beings. He seems to have a really bad attitude towards Christians which bothers me.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2009, 04:40:44 PM »
                                                      בס"ד

בס"ד

בס"ד

There is no Jewish Pride anymore. That's why the world is in the shape it's in. There are so few religious Jews, and so few right-wing Jews. Most Jews don't wear kippahs or do anything. Israel sacrifices it's own people spiritually and physically, and most of them make a mockery out of our religion and the Torah.

PM.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2009, 04:41:39 PM »
                                                   בס"ד
                                                                                                             בס"ד

Ron seems to consider Christians as some lower forms of beings. He seems to have a really bad attitude towards Christians which bothers me.

Too bad I'm not the Crusader-loving kike, is it?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2009, 04:41:44 PM »
                                                          בס"ד
                                                         בס"ד

בס"ד

AMERICAN CHRISTIANS have EVERY right to judge terrible Erav Rav.  You are not one that should tell them to stop, since you take up for their EVIL.
ERAV RAV
http://www.mishpattsedek.com/Erev-Rav.htm

WOOOT U SAY THERE MISSIONERIC FILTH?
I don't support the deeds of he Erev Rav but ANY Jew represents the Creator of the Universe, not only Right-wing and Torahnic (or as some say, "religious", criticism (or in worse cases, such as cursing and attacking Jews, "sluts", "weirdos", "faggots" etc) is CHILUL HASHEM. Ever heard of THIS?
Yes, but the fact is that those Jews bring it on themselves.