Author Topic: About Left-wing Jews.  (Read 9846 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: About Left-wing Jews.
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2009, 04:42:22 PM »
WOOOT U SAY THERE MISSIONERIC FILTH?
I don't support the deeds of he Erev Rav but ANY Jew represents the Creator of the Universe, not only Right-wing and Torahnic (or as some say, "religious", criticism (or in worse cases, such as cursing and attacking Jews, "sluts", "weirdos", "faggots" etc) is CHILUL HASHEM. Ever heard of THIS?
Do you need some medication, man?

You started this thread, in a confrontational tone, and started flaming everybody who questioned you. Nobody responded in anger to you until you started attacking them first. You have viciously attacked a very proud right-wing Jewish lady here who has been one of our most valuable members for a long time, and expect to be treated like nothing happened?

Actually, you've been acting nuts for a month or two now. What's the deal?

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2009, 04:43:21 PM »
                                                      בס"ד

בס"ד

בס"ד

Gentiles here should stop getting themeselves to the wrong level and stop attacking Left-wing Jews, there are still Chosen.
To Jews: All Jews, even Leftie ones, can do Teshuva, when we Right-wing Jews criticize them, we do so to make do Teshuva.
 and I'm sick and tired of Christians doing it, especially right now, on daily basis.

It's not up to you Gentiles to consider urself higher or better than any Jew, no matter what.

Its not up to you to criticize those that have supported this movement LONG before YOU came here.   In fact, IMO, Christians and Gentiles, if they are still here, I dont know why, there are SOME Jewish people here that treat them like DOGS.  Very WRONG.

David Ben Moshe- all of his best friends are Christians, the same with Chaim Ben Pesach.
Being Chosen should NOT have a haughty attitude, but a HUMBLE one.

My SOUL was standing at Mt.Sinai long before YOUR first cell-brain was ever CREATED.

Still, Gentiles shouldn't criticize them, and as for all Jews who oppose my point, talk like patriot Jews who love their brothers and sisters and not like UN represntors.
Have you ever HEARD of Jewish national pride?!

Uhhhhh.....you know that I am a Jew?? YOU have a TERRIBLE attitude.  G-d loves a HUMBLE spirit, NOT haughty.

Aren't you Christian?
G-D doesn't like it when His CHOSEN CHILDREN are being attacked by HAUGHTY GENTILES.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2009, 04:44:03 PM »
Too bad I'm not the Crusader-loving kike, is it?
Geez Louise.  ::)

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2009, 04:45:08 PM »
                                                   בס"ד
                                                                                                             בס"ד

Gentiles here should stop getting themeselves to the wrong level and stop attacking Left-wing Jews, there are still Chosen.
To Jews: All Jews, even Leftie ones, can do Teshuva, when we Right-wing Jews criticize them, we do so to make do Teshuva.
 and I'm sick and tired of Christians doing it, especially right now, on daily basis.

It's not up to you Gentiles to consider urself higher or better than any Jew, no matter what.

Its not up to you to criticize those that have supported this movement LONG before YOU came here.   In fact, IMO, Christians and Gentiles, if they are still here, I dont know why, there are SOME Jewish people here that treat them like DOGS.  Very WRONG.

David Ben Moshe- all of his best friends are Christians, the same with Chaim Ben Pesach.

Ron seems to consider Christians as some lower forms of beings. He seems to have a really bad attitude towards Christians which bothers me.

Too bad I'm not the Crusader-loving kike, is it?

You need help. ::)

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2009, 04:46:25 PM »
                                                        בס"ד

WOOOT U SAY THERE MISSIONERIC FILTH?
I don't support the deeds of he Erev Rav but ANY Jew represents the Creator of the Universe, not only Right-wing and Torahnic (or as some say, "religious", criticism (or in worse cases, such as cursing and attacking Jews, "sluts", "weirdos", "faggots" etc) is CHILUL HASHEM. Ever heard of THIS?
Do you need some medication, man?

You started this thread, in a confrontational tone, and started flaming everybody who questioned you. Nobody responded in anger to you until you started attacking them first. You have viciously attacked a very proud right-wing Jewish lady here who has been one of our most valuable members for a long time, and expect to be treated like nothing happened?

Actually, you've been acting nuts for a month or two now. What's the deal?

I started this thread telling my opinion and people started attacking ME. I flamed nobody.

About your question, I'll answer this tommorow, gotta sleep right now.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2009, 04:46:42 PM »
How come you suddenly deleted your YouTube account?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2009, 04:47:15 PM »
Ron, you seem to really hate pro-Israel Serbs who sheltered and armed Jews during the Shoah--would you prefer to try to find "allies" within the Albanians and Croats?

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2009, 04:47:21 PM »
                                                      בס"ד

בס"ד

בס"ד

My SOUL was standing at Mt.Sinai long before YOUR first cell-brain was ever CREATED.

Still, Gentiles shouldn't criticize them, and as for all Jews who oppose my point, talk like patriot Jews who love their brothers and sisters and not like UN represntors.
Have you ever HEARD of Jewish national pride?!

There is no Jewish Pride anymore. That's why the world is in the shape it's in. There are so few religious Jews, and so few right-wing Jews. Most Jews don't wear kippahs or do anything. Israel sacrifices it's own people spiritually and physically, and most of them make a mockery out of our religion and the Torah.

PM.
No, I'm not going to argue with you. I agree with what you are saying in theory, and I've made it clear about how I felt awkward having Christians on a Jewish forum, but I've done so much to try and change my ways over the last year and a quarter (becoming frum etc.) that I CANNOT STAND secular Jews who CHOOSE wrong instead of right. I'm not talking about the ones who don't know (there are different halachot for people like them). I used to be closed minded about goyim, I agree, and I will never forget a neshama of a Jew, because all Jews have a place in the world to come, but it FRUSTRATES the HELL out of me to see so many Jews going against Hashem. ESPECALLY IN ERETZ YISRAEL. I used to not think about Christians as a major source of good, but I realized it's much MUCH worse to go against Hashem and the Torah as a JEW, than it is for a goy to criticize those SAME, filthy Jews. G-d bless the RIGHTEOUS gentiles.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2009, 04:49:07 PM »
I started this thread telling my opinion and people started attacking ME. I flamed nobody.

You made the first attack:

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2009, 04:50:44 PM »
Aren't you Christian?
G-D doesn't like it when His CHOSEN CHILDREN are being attacked by HAUGHTY GENTILES.

How long have you been here? You should know that I am a Jewess, my husband, David Ben Moshe, and if you cant take up for me, but want to take up for evil Erav Rav, then thats YOUR affair.
You are no friend. I will not trust you----EVER.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2009, 04:57:17 PM »
I will stand up for Ron here...

I dont condone his angry tone here but I too get frustrated when I see non-Jews criticizing Jews... It is wrong and yet we allow it to happen. It is true that even Jews who are far from Torah, far from Derech Eretz, are still Jews and still have the potential to do Teshuva.

When we talk about rebuke it must be rebuke which comes with Ahavat, or Loving Rebuke... Rebuke for the sake of putting down the Jew is not rebuke, it is abuse and against Torah. Rebuke is what a father does to an errant child. Calling names and trying to hurt the neshama of the Jew is a violation of a negative mitzvah.

I hope that everyone involved in this thread can understand what Ron is trying to say. It is frustrating to see non-Jews pushing Jews away from their heritage by calling names and cursing Jews, I believe that it is evil. We should be gathering in the Jews by doing outreach and rebuking with loving kindness..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2009, 04:58:37 PM »
http://www.shemayisrael.co.il/publicat/hazon/tzedaka/rebuke.htm

Rav Shneur Kotler was the son of Rav Aharon Kotler, and he shared the following comments about his father, the founder and first Rosh Yeshiva (Head) of the famous Lakewood Yeshiva:

"My father - may the memory of the righteous be a blessing - had to constantly arouse people; reprove people; make demands. Yet he never gave reproof or made demands without first expressing that person's virtue with love...Without making sure that the person knows his worth in his (the Rosh Yeshiva's) eyes so that his spirit doesn't fall; so that he doesn't lose his interest, vitality and creativity..."

A reference to the above idea in found in the following advice of King Solomon:

"Do not admonish the scoffer, lest he hate you; admonish the wise person, and he will love you." (Proverbs 9:8)

According to Rabbi Moshe Alshich, a noted biblical commentator, the above verse has the following deeper meaning:
There is a scoffer and a wise person within each of us. If you address the scoffer within the other person, he will resent your criticism and hate you; however, if you address the wise soul within him - his true essence - then he will love you for reminding him of his true and good nature.

This is universal advice which all people can follow by remembering that the friend one is rebuking is created in the Divine image (Genesis 5:1).

Be Well, and Shalom,
Yosef Ben Shlomo Hakohen  (See below)

The above insights are cited in “The Legacy of Maran Rav Aharon Kotler” by Rabbi Yitzchok Dershowitz. This amazing and inspiring book is about the life and teachings of one of the great spiritual leaders of our people during the 20th century. The teachings and stories in this book can help us to become the spiritual children of this great sage. This book also helps us to appreciate the power of Torah study and how each of us can tap into this source of power.  It is published by Feldheim: www.feldheim.com 

http://www.ou.org/torah/gelman/rebuke57.html

These are the words of the famed Avnei Ezel "True rebuke is only possible to those we love, whose behavior touches our heart and we wish for their improvement. Similar to a parent who rebukes a child and not someone else’s child. The closer you are to a person, the greater the love and the more sincere the rebuke. Rebuke that is the byproduct of love has the greatest affect....Without "do not hate" there cannot be rebuke.

Rabbi Yitzchak Elchanan Spector put it best with the following example "The difference between me and others is similar to that of a cat and a person who live in a house. Both of them hate mice, but the cat wants the mice around so he can chase them and kill them, the people who live in the house would rather that the mice not be there at all. Similarly, I pray that there be no more sin and I work toward that end, others want sin to continue so that they have someone to hate a yell at. That’s the danger of rebuke if not done for the right reason.

There is one other important thing to remember in all of this. There are two sides of rebuke coin, there is the rebuker and the rebukee. We have seen that one must rebuke out of care and in order to show concern, in a similar vain one must accept rebuke with a certain humility and awareness of shortcomings in mind.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2009, 04:59:51 PM »
                                              בס"ד

Aren't you Christian?

How long have you been here? You should know that I am a Jewess, my husband, David Ben Moshe, and if you cant take up for me, but want to take up for evil Erav Rav, then thats YOUR affair.
You are no friend. I will not trust you----EVER.

Came back to tell you I'm sorry though for consdiering you a Christian. Also I wanna talk to you about something later on.
Once again, I don't take up for the Erev Rav, I just said that Gentiles have no right to criticize and of course not attack (like Gentiles such as Bonesfan do), it's not up to them.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2009, 05:00:54 PM »
                                                      בס"ד

You made the first attack:

Should I also say you have the right to murder Jews or something? what's the OFFENSE in this statement?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2009, 05:06:42 PM »
Christians can call Jews names as much as they want. They can do it while having bacon cheesburgers on Yom Kippur while having pedophile orgies or on Pesach eating bread, lighting fires, and getting stoned if they wanted to. Christians should understand that the Jewish soul is holy no matter what, even Jews are ACTING like animals. Christians can call them names. JEWS CANNOT SPEAK LOSHON HORA, though. *(Although speaking it about a rasha, I think is allowed).

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2009, 05:08:26 PM »
רון בן מיכאל, if it wasn't for your name, and with that retarded attitude and way of thinking, I would certainly think you are a muslim. Get a clue arshole.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2009, 05:11:38 PM »
                                              בס"ד                   

Christians can call Jews names as much as they want. They can do it while having bacon cheesburgers on Yom Kippur while having pedophile orgies or on Pesach eating bread, lighting fires, and getting stoned if they wanted to. Christians should understand that the Jewish soul is holy no matter what, even Jews are ACTING like animals. Christians can call them names. JEWS CANNOT SPEAK LOSHON HORA, though. *(Although speaking it about a rasha, I think is allowed).
[/quote

Muman just summarized my point. The most annoying thing is when Bonesfan calles Jewish girls "sluts".

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2009, 05:12:52 PM »
                                                      בס"ד
רון בן מיכאל, if it wasn't for your name, and with that retarded attitude and way of thinking, I would certainly think you are a muslim. Get a clue arshole.

What's that dirty little Ishmaelite piece of ape garbage? didn't have already when we wiped your whole cave out?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2009, 05:16:00 PM »

OK,  but that comes to show you how badly they are acting. There's no halacha for Christians to follow. Better they call the bad ones names then go all crusade on us ,lol. But seriously, it's just name-calling to bad Jews. Don't single out Bones because 1) He is a great guy and a terrific goy 2) It's halahacally worse for Jews to say loshin hora about other Jews and 3) It's never going to change, the same way you're never going to get every Jew to change.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2009, 05:21:22 PM »
בס''ד

Ron, you are a good Jew and you have good intentions, but you are wrong.

1. As Torah Jews, we are commanded to curse traitors and informers. We must curse them 3 times a day in the Shmone Esre. We must pray for their violent death: 
".... למינים ולמלשינים אל תהי תקווה וכל הזדים כרגע יאבדו"

2. When Moshe Rabeinu came down from Har Sinai and saw the sin of the golden calf, he did give all of the sinners a chance to do tshuva (repent). But 3000 refused to do tshuva. Moshe ordered the Levites to kill all 3000 who refused to change their evil ways.

3. Pinhas killed Zimri, who was the leader of the tribe of Shimon, because Zimri was sinning with a woman from Moav. Until Pinhas acted, 24,000 Jews died in a plague that Hashem started to punish and warn the Jewish people not to engage in such evil behavior. In the Torah, Hashem blesses Pinhas and his family for all generations for killing Zimri. (Parashat Balak)

4. The Maccabees started their revolt by killing Hellenist traitor Jews.

So it is clear that righteous Jews are commanded to curse, and if possible, to even kill informers and traitors.

Righteous Gentiles are not supposed to curse Jews, but these self-hating Jewish traitors are karet (cut off) from the Jewish people. The Erev Rav are enemies of the Jewish people. Peace Now, the Bolshevik news media, Bagatz (the Israeli Supreme Court) and other traitor informers are enemies of the Jewish people. When righteous Gentiles curse them, they are cursing enemies of the Jewish people.

Obviously, we must all be careful not to curse Jews who are simply mistaken or misguided. And yes, we must appeal to mistaken and misguided Jews to do tshuva (repent).

We must also treat righteous Gentiles with love and respect. Righteous Gentiles will be baolam habah (in the world to come) where they will have eternal life. Jewish informer traitors will not be baolam habah.

To put it simply, if you offer me a choice between a pro-Israel Gentile and an anti-Israel Jew, I will pick the pro-Israel Gentile every time.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2009, 05:29:53 PM »
                                                                                                        בס"ד
Chaim, about your 3 points, I wasn't talking about Jews doing that, but Gentiles, can someone here understand my point instead of waging war against me?
You actually agree with me, lol, it's just that Gentiles (no matter if they are Righteous or not, and not all Gentiles here are Rightoeus either) shouldn't curse/attack/criticize Jews no matter what who those Jews are.
That's my point.
To put it simply, there were and are enough traitors and Rasha'im, nowadays and in the days of the Tanach alike, who did a Teshuva, ceou tout, a Gentile would never be my brother unless he converts.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2009, 05:30:56 PM »
בס''ד

Ron, you are a good Jew and you have good intentions, but you are wrong.

1. As Torah Jews, we are commanded to curse traitors and informers. We must curse them 3 times a day in the Shmone Esre. We must pray for their violent death: 
".... למינים ולמלשינים אל תהי תקווה וכל הזדים כרגע יאבדו"

2. When Moshe Rabeinu came down from Har Sinai and saw the sin of the golden calf, he did give all of the sinners a chance to do tshuva (repent). But 3000 refused to do tshuva. Moshe ordered the Levites to kill all 3000 who refused to change their evil ways.

3. Pinhas killed Zimri, who was the leader of the tribe of Shimon, because Zimri was sinning with a woman from Moav. Until Pinhas acted, 24,000 Jews died in a plague that Hashem started to punish and warn the Jewish people not to engage in such evil behavior. In the Torah, Hashem blesses Pinhas and his family for all generations for killing Zimri. (Parashat Balak)

4. The Maccabees started their revolt by killing Hellenist traitor Jews.

So it is clear that righteous Jews are commanded to curse, and if possible, to even kill informers and traitors.

Righteous Gentiles are not supposed to curse Jews, but these self-hating Jewish traitors are karet (cut off) from the Jewish people. The Erev Rav are enemies of the Jewish people. Peace Now, the Bolshevik news media, Bagatz (the Israeli Supreme Court) and other traitor informers are enemies of the Jewish people. When righteous Gentiles curse them, they are cursing enemies of the Jewish people.

Obviously, we must all be careful not to curse Jews who are simply mistaken or misguided. And yes, we must appeal to mistaken and misguided Jews to do tshuva (repent).

We must also treat righteous Gentiles with love and respect. Righteous Gentiles will be baolam habah (in the world to come) where they will have eternal life. Jewish informer traitors will not be baolam habah.

To put it simply, if you offer me a choice between a pro-Israel Gentile and an anti-Israel Jew, I will pick the pro-Israel Gentile every time.

:fireworks: :clap:

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2009, 05:33:29 PM »
                                                                                                        בס"ד
Chaim, about your 3 points, I wasn't talking about Jews doing that, but Gentiles, can someone here understand my point instead of waging war against me?
You actually agree with me, lol, it's just that Gentiles (no matter if they are Righteous or not, and not all Gentiles here are Rightoeus either) shouldn't curse/attack/criticize Jews no matter what who those Jews are.
That's my point.
To put it simply, there were and are enough traitors and Rasha'im, nowadays and in the days of the Tanach alike, who did a Teshuva, ceou tout, a Gentile would never be my brother unless he converts.
True, lol, nothing about goyim bashing Jews. I missed that for a sec.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2009, 05:39:03 PM »
                                                                                                        בס"ד
Bonesfan, I'll answer your question tommorow and ease that tune down, you pedo celebrity girls-fetishizing freak.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2009, 05:39:56 PM »
                                                                                                        בס"ד
Bonesfan, I'll answer your question tommorow and ease that tune down, you pedo celebrity girls-fetishizing freak.
No need for name calling, won't accomplish anything.