Author Topic: About Left-wing Jews.  (Read 9844 times)

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
Re: About Left-wing Jews.
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2009, 05:42:49 PM »
I actually understand your point. I also agree to a certain extent with your point which is why I don't do it. I don't think righteous gentiles should curse left-wing Jews and I don't think it's their place to make judgements (unless they are personally affected by those people). The problem is your attitude. It seems like you don't know how to present your views in a respectful manner. There's a mean-spirited and condescending tone in your posts which leads me to believe that you wouldn't trust any righteous gentile no matter if they are good or evil. It seems that even if we are on your side, you don't trust the "goyim".

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2009, 05:44:51 PM »
בס''ד

Ron, if Gentiles are cursing enemies of the Jewish people, they are doing the right thing. For example, Peace Now is an enemy of the Jewish people.

Is it possible that a member of Peace Now will do tshuva (repent)? Yes, it's possible. Do we want evil Jews to do tshuva? Yes. But until they do tshuva, they are rodfim (pursuers of Jewish blood).

Ron, it's very late in Israel. Go to sleep. We'll talk tomorrow bli neder beezrat hashem.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2009, 05:45:37 PM »
I actually understand your point. I also agree to a certain extent with your point which is why I don't do it. I don't think righteous gentiles should curse left-wing Jews and I don't think it's their place to make judgements (unless they are personally affected by those people). The problem is your attitude. It seems like you don't know how to present your views in a respectful manner. There's a mean-spirited and condescending tone in your posts which leads me to believe that you wouldn't trust any righteous gentile no matter if they are good or evil. It seems that even if we are on your side, you don't trust the "goyim".
Technically, Jews shouldn't be close with goyim for the purpose of pleasure anyways. Muman pull up the source as I am too lazy. Also the thing about the oil on Chanukah. It could have been handled better by Ron, but it's over now. So Muman, could u post the source and then lock this thread?

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2009, 05:48:24 PM »

Please remember that Ron is 16 years old. He's very intelligent - he's writing in English which is not his native language. But he's still 16 years old. And I don't mean this in an insulting way - Ron is much smarter than I was when I was 16.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2009, 05:52:14 PM »
                                                                                                        בס"ד
Bonesfan, I'll answer your question tommorow and ease that tune down, you pedo celebrity girls-fetishizing freak.

Ron, I have always been very nice to you and very respectful toward you. But I am not going to tolerate personal insults. Bonesfan is a very righteous person and an important member of JTF.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2009, 05:53:51 PM »

Please remember that Ron is 16 years old. He's very intelligent - he's writing in English which is not his native language. But he's still 16 years old. And I don't mean this in an insulting way - Ron is much smarter than I was when I was 16.

Ah ok. That explains a lot. I thought he was much older.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2009, 05:54:34 PM »

(unless they are personally affected by those people).
RIGHT.
Cass Sunstein was IN Tel Aviv, saying that he wanted to 'outlaw marriage' in America, probably Israel as well. He also is for animals taking people to court.  His wife, Samantha Powers wants to INVADE Israel.. ("nice Jewess >:( )  Schmuckie Schumer made sure that Sotomayor that white-hating slime got to be a Supreme Ct. Justice. Rahm Emmanuel; traitor to Israel, loves Osama Hussein, Boxer, who cant even address a general with respect, and is also a HAG.  Axelrod, that self-hating PIG making sure the Muslim in the W.H. got his coronation, plus a bunch of Jewish Czars that is totally UN CONSTITUTIONAL. 

If we, as the Jewish people do NOT reprimand and even curse these traitors, Christians and gentiles will believe that we are ALL Bolsheviks and Commies.  Christians and gentiles lives are being screwed up everyday by this evil congress, senate and Czars, no not all Jewish, but as the Jew, WE MUST put these SOBS down, and NOT disallow our gentile members to do so as well. 

At this point, their only salvation to me, (IMO) is to LEAVE AMERICA.  Many people in America think we are ALL dems/liberals, b/c the ONLY Jews that are in this house, besides 2, ARE DEMO COMMIES.  Do you people REALIZE how this makes us as a people LOOK>?  It makes me sick every damned day. SICK!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2009, 06:03:41 PM »
Here are the laws which prohibit a Jew from drinking wine which has been prepared or stored by a gentile:

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/968269/jewish/Chapter-13.htm

http://www.simpletoremember.com/articles/a/kosher-why#13
Wine and grape-juice products may only be used if produced by Jews. Pagans used to use wine for their ceremonies and used to dedicate wine to their gods, which would make the wine Biblically prohibited. The Sages forbade all "non-Jewish wine" even if it was not known to have been used for pagan purposes. In addition, sharing wine creates a certain feeling of intimacy that the Sages wanted to discourage between Jews and Gentiles as a barrier against intermarriage.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2009, 06:50:40 PM »
I think it's safe to say that none of us here like the self hating lefty Jews (and I'm Jewish). 

But I think it's a mistake to assume that all anti-semitism would disappear if Jews were all right wing.  We would be more respected as a group, which is good.  But anti-semitism has existed long before there were any communists. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2009, 07:10:56 PM »
                                                                                                        בס"ד
Bonesfan, I'll answer your question tommorow and ease that tune down, you pedo celebrity girls-fetishizing freak.
She's 33 years old, dude.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2009, 07:12:35 PM »
Technically, Jews shouldn't be close with goyim for the purpose of pleasure anyways. Muman pull up the source as I am too lazy. Also the thing about the oil on Chanukah. It could have been handled better by Ron, but it's over now. So Muman, could u post the source and then lock this thread?
What do you mean "purposes of pleasure"? If you mean romantic involvement and intermarriage, Christians are every bit against intermarriage as Jews are.

I'm not sure where Noahides stand on intermarriage but I assume they would respect all Jewish law.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2009, 07:15:47 PM »
What do you mean "purposes of pleasure"? If you mean romantic involvement and intermarriage, Christians are every bit against intermarriage as Jews are.

I'm not sure where Noahides stand on intermarriage but I assume they would respect all Jewish law.

The sages instituted rules which prohibit a Jew from eating and drinking with non-Jews for the purpose of preventing intermarriage... This includes all situations of 'pleasure' including eating, drinking, fraternizing, etc... Many of these rules have been forgotten over time but I believe that they were instituted for a reason... If we had kept them then we would not be suffering with the problem of assimilation today...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2009, 07:16:38 PM »
We must also treat righteous Gentiles with love and respect. Righteous Gentiles will be baolam habah (in the world to come) where they will have eternal life. Jewish informer traitors will not be baolam habah.

To put it simply, if you offer me a choice between a pro-Israel Gentile and an anti-Israel Jew, I will pick the pro-Israel Gentile every time.

Chaim you are wonderful. You have my deepest respect.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2009, 07:19:55 PM »
http://www.dailyhalacha.com/displayRead.asp?readID=1649

The Prohibition of Bishul Akum – Eating Foods Prepared by a Gentile

The Ben Ish Hai (Rabbi Yosef Haim of Baghdad, 1833-1909), in Parashat Hukat (Shana Sheniya, 9), discusses the concept of "Bishul Akum," the prohibition enacted by the Sages forbidding the consumption of certain foods prepared by a gentile. He emphasizes that this prohibition does not relate to the Kashrut status of the food. Even if the food is inherently kosher and the gentile prepared the food using a Jew's utensils in a Jew's kitchen, one may nevertheless not partake of this food because it was prepared by a non-Jew.

The Ben Ish Hai explains that this Rabbinic enactment was motivated by two different concerns. Firstly, the Sages enacted this law as a safeguard against intermarriage. Once Jews are forbidden from eating food cooked by a gentile, they are less likely to engage in close social interaction with gentiles, and it is thus less likely that Jews and gentiles will marry one another. Secondly, the Rabbis were concerned that if Jews partake of food prepared by gentiles, they might eventually come to partake of non-kosher food, as well. By forbidding even kosher food prepared by non-Jews, the Sages sought to lessen the possibility of Jews eating non-kosher food.

http://www.torah.org/learning/ravfrand/5764/achareimos.html
I recently taught my Yeshiva class about the laws of consuming food prepared by non-Jews, which are in the Talmud, in Tractate Avodah Zarah. There are prohibitions against eating food prepared (under certain circumstances) by a non-Jew; of drinking wine that is so much as touched (under certain circumstances) by a non-Jew. The rationale behind all of these Rabbinic prohibitions is "lest we come to intermarry with them" (mi'shum chasnus).

One can ask, if the food only contains Kosher ingredients and I take it into the confines of my own home, why should the fact that it happened to have been cooked by a non-Jew be any cause for concern that I might come to marry a non-Jewish woman? Isn't that far-fetched?

The Rabbis were not worried that if someone ate something cooked by a non-Jew, they would immediately go out and marry that person. Rather, they were interested in creating an atmosphere that shouts to us "we've got to remain separate." Once we start breaking down the little things and start tampering with the atmosphere, we are quickly left with what we have today in the United States of America: over fifty percent intermarriage. We no longer have an atmosphere of separation.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2009, 07:21:23 PM »
I think it's safe to say that none of us here like the self hating lefty Jews (and I'm Jewish). 

But I think it's a mistake to assume that all anti-semitism would disappear if Jews were all right wing.  We would be more respected as a group, which is good.  But anti-semitism has existed long before there were any communists. 
It would still exist, Lisa, but it would be much less of a danger to us (I say "us" because most anything that is dangerous to a Jew is also dangerous to a Gentile Zionist). If Jews did exactly what they needed to do, remained obedient, and said "F the haters, we're counting on G-d to protect us", G-d would not have punished the Jews with powerful Nazi invaders like the Babylonians and Assyrians, and they would have taken care of the weak Nazi attackers like the Arabs before they became a gigantic, murderous threat. Anti-Semites everywhere would be terrified of messing with the Jews.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2009, 07:22:40 PM »

The same way that Jews should stay away from bad Jews, Jews shouldn't mingle with goyim either lest it lead to converting to Christianity etc. I forgot where it's brought down. Chanukah for example, however, shows us that when you mix oil and water, oil separates itself. Comes to show that Jews are like oil- a light to the nations- and just like oil and water don't mix, so too Jews and Gentiles don't mix.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2009, 07:23:06 PM »
http://www.dailyhalacha.com/displayRead.asp?readID=1649

The Prohibition of Bishul Akum – Eating Foods Prepared by a Gentile
Unfortunately many "kashrut" restaurants and meat packers employ Islamic camelrapists, out of political correctness.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2009, 09:21:38 PM »
So if I cut a tomato into slices with a brand new knife that's never been used for any other food, and promise I didn't pray over it is it still kosher?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #68 on: November 19, 2009, 09:50:01 PM »
So if I cut a tomato into slices with a brand new knife that's never been used for any other food, and promise I didn't pray over it is it still kosher?

The issues I have brought up are not concerning Kashrut... The reason for the institution of these laws was to prevent Jews from co-mingling with non-Jews... In order to prevent intermarriage...

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #69 on: November 19, 2009, 09:51:50 PM »
[/quote

Very complicated.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2009, 09:55:10 PM »
So Muman, in our New York JTF get togethers, we had Jewish members and non Jewish members eating together at a glatt kosher restaurants and pizza places.  Are you saying something like would be a bad thing? 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2009, 10:08:44 PM »
So Muman, in our New York JTF get togethers, we had Jewish members and non Jewish members eating together at a glatt kosher restaurants and pizza places.  Are you saying something like would be a bad thing? 
He's not saying it. Torah says it. Jews and non-Jews shouldn't be friends.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2009, 10:13:27 PM »
Torah says it. Jews and non-Jews shouldn't be friends.

I have yet to see a credible source.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #73 on: November 19, 2009, 10:14:21 PM »
I have yet to see a credible source.
You can easily find one. The Kitzur probably has it. Ask Muman.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2009, 04:50:07 AM »
Ron I don't understand why you opened this thread. Should Jews be so boastful and proud and vain ?

Also, should gentiles not be able to criticize Jews who have adverse and very negative effect on their own nations ? What about Karl Marx, is he also beyond criticism ?! 
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 05:01:27 AM by Zelhar »