Author Topic: "Turkey is not a part of Europe and will never be part of Europe,"  (Read 4356 times)

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer

Van Rompuy: 'Turkey will never be part of Europe'

LEIGH PHILLIPS

18.11.2009 @ 19:42 CET

EUOBSERVER / BRUSSELS - Belgian Prime Minister Herman Van Rompuy, a leading candidate to win the presidency of the European Council, is strongly opposed to Turkey ever joining the European Union.

"Turkey is not a part of Europe and will never be part of Europe,"

Mr Van Rompuy said during a meeting of the Council of Europe on the subject of Turkey's possible entry into the EU, held in the Belgian parliament on December, 2004.

The Belgian leader believes Turkey would threaten Europe's 'Christian values' (Photo: Luc Van Braekel)

During the speech, the Belgian leader underscored Europe's Christian "fundamental values," which would be undermined by admitting Turkey into the union.

"An expansion of the EU to include Turkey cannot be considered as just another expansion as in the past. The universal values which are in force in Europe, and which are also fundamental values of Christianity, will lose vigour with the entry of a large Islamic country such as Turkey," the then opposition politician said in a speech that until now has remained buried.

Belgian officials confirmed to this website that the speech was made, but noted that the comments were made when in opposition.

Anticipating that the UK, which does not favour Mr Van Rompuy as a candidate for the EU top job and which is pro-Turkey, would immediately jump on the speech as an argument against the Belgian leader, one official said: "Things that are said in opposition, as David Cameron will soon find out, are different from what you find yourself saying when in government."

"Serious politics, however, is to judge someone by what they say and do when in power," the official said.

Nevertheless, it is understood that British diplomats are not particularly concerned.

"If we ruled out all the politicians that had said awkward things in the past, we'd have a very short list indeed," said one.

Mr Van Rompuy is said to have the backing of France and Germany for the presidency post, set to be decided along with the new EU foreign policy post at a meeting of EU leaders on Thursday evening (19 November).

The question of whether Turkey - an official candidate - should be a full member of the European Union has long divided member states.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline futuramark

• Junior JTFer
Re: "Turkey is not a part of Europe and will never be part of Europe,"
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2009, 02:15:33 PM »
we will never allow the muslim trojan horse : Turkey into Europe. I'm fed up of Muslims blaming everyone except themselves for the position they find themselves in. Their breed of hatred. They will tell you they are secular but how secular are they when almost all of them are muslim and when one sees the arrogance of turks in Europe making Europe as if they own it ..it is enough to disgust us Europeans.   >:(

Offline HerrmantheGerman

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 03:48:32 PM »
Obama wants Turky to invade in Europe
that means civil war

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2009, 04:58:46 PM »
Unfortunately, Europeans do not need Turks to destroy their Christian culture. They are doing it themselves. Vast swathes of England are already virtually under Sharia law. Turkish communities in the UK are in any case far too busy dealing in drugs to bother with matters religous. That can be left to the Pakistanis.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2010, 06:20:34 AM »
Turkey isn't European and will never be. That is true. But why do so many countries in Europe consider to abolish visa for Turkish citizens?
If Turkey joins the EU, it will break apart anyway. That day will be the sure end of the EU!!! Honestly: I would LIKE to see the Eu breaking apart. Then only Western and Northern European states should join and leave the rest apart... Greece, Italy, Spain and Portugal prove they are no reliable partners and have no interest in keeping their finances in order...

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
I think Turkey's interest in joining the EU is fading anyway (at least I hope so!). PM Recep Tayyip Erdogan is heading towards the Middle Eastern countries anyway. And Middle Eastern countries are currently alling themselves with some of the bigger rapidly growing Latin American markets. Sorry to say that: But Turkey won't surely join the sinking ship called EU that will be a bunch of unimportant countries without any power in some decades. This fact is also provoked due to a growing islamisation and thus a loss in interest to keep the countries economically alive.
And if Turkey doesn't join the EU we would at least be safe from Turkish mass-immigration which is supposed o rise to at least 10 million due to freedom of settlement with a full membership. Everybody knows which countries would receive the most Turkish migrants: Germany, Netherlands, France and Austria - their traditional destinations. That would be a nightmare for all of Europe...  :o

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
this whole affair arouse a bigger question. who needs the eu? we need to replace it with a pan european super states with a normal people as the head of the government.and then we will need to enlarge this country to include all white territory (includings israel,south africa,russia,and chile/argentina/uruguay).
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
this whole affair arouse a bigger question. who needs the eu? we need to replace it with a pan european super states with a normal people as the head of the government.and then we will need to enlarge this country to include all white territory (includings israel,south africa,russia,and chile/argentina/uruguay).

If you consider South Africa white territory, then why do you exclude Australia, New Zealand, Brazil (68% are white), and Namibia? But honestly: Such a monster state would lead to nowhere and would collaps. But what we really need is national states that are REALLY allying themselves with each other co-operating and being strong partners. Then there would be no more threat from the Muzzies. If we got India and China also as strong allies - the better it would be!

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer

If you consider South Africa white territory, then why do you exclude Australia, New Zealand, Brazil (68% are white), and Namibia? But honestly: Such a monster state would lead to nowhere and would collaps. But what we really need is national states that are REALLY allying themselves with each other co-operating and being strong partners. Then there would be no more threat from the Muzzies. If we got India and China also as strong allies - the better it would be!
i said the names of territories included in the super state beacuse some people considering this states as non whites.i don't think anybody considering australia and new zealand as non whites probably from the same reason you didn't asked me why i didn't included the rest of euope (not only european russia) in the list.i don't know about namibia very much but i don't think there are any whites there since the 1990s.intead maybe we should considering reestablishing rhodesia.i would probably includer the coastal provinces of brazil to the state.in the other provinces we could establish an amerindian state as an ally to our state.i would gladly ally with india and i support greater india (modern day india,pakistan,sri lanka,bhutan and nepal).on the other end,i wouldn't ally with china unless they would give their country back to its legal owners-the roc government currently resides in taipei,the republic of china (taiwan).alliance between whites states is not s good idea.just look at nato,the united states-israel relations and the united states-britain relations.do you want this alliance to be a failure like that? i don't think so.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer

i said the names of territories included in the super state beacuse some people considering this states as non whites.i don't think anybody considering australia and new zealand as non whites probably from the same reason you didn't asked me why i didn't included the rest of euope (not only european russia) in the list.i don't know about namibia very much but i don't think there are any whites there since the 1990s.intead maybe we should considering reestablishing rhodesia.i would probably includer the coastal provinces of brazil to the state.in the other provinces we could establish an amerindian state as an ally to our state.i would gladly ally with india and i support greater india (modern day india,pakistan,sri lanka,bhutan and nepal).on the other end,i wouldn't ally with china unless they would give their country back to its legal owners-the roc government currently resides in taipei,the republic of china (taiwan).alliance between whites states is not s good idea.just look at nato,the united states-israel relations and the united states-britain relations.do you want this alliance to be a failure like that? i don't think so.

I fact the NATO and the UNO are no forces that are really strong powers. All ends up in a mess when it comes to defense. And biggest failure ever committed by the NATO was the bombing on Serbia in order to lick Muzzies a**es! That sickend me so much that time!  >:(

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer

I fact the NATO and the UNO are no forces that are really strong powers. All ends up in a mess when it comes to defense. And biggest failure ever committed by the NATO was the bombing on Serbia in order to lick Muzzies a**es! That sickend me so much that time!  >:(
and this is the reason why an alliane would not work to defeat our enemies

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
I know it would not work. But it would be a dream!

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
what wouldn;t work and what would be a dream?

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer

An alliance of all Western nations with India and China to crush Islam and defend mankind from Islam...

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer

An alliance of all Western nations with India and China to crush Islam and defend mankind from Islam...
ye that would be good but with our leaders it will never happen