Author Topic: TEN COMMANDMENTS.........  (Read 4191 times)

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
Re: TEN COMMANDMENTS.........
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2009, 09:46:00 AM »
I hope this works.......

http://s912.photobucket.com/albums/ac321/pennyjangle/fenni/

Fenni is in the back, front is his timid brother. He's the one I wanted, he has four white paws, it would be easy to clip his nails. Fenni picked me- I was on the floor trying to love his brother when Fenni jumped over into my lap licking me to death! He knew I needed him.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 10:30:57 AM by pennyjangle »
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2009, 09:49:02 AM »

Penny all you need to do is http://register.photobucket.com/
Then upload a picture from your computer onto photobucket. Then rightclick the picture and hit properties. Then it will have a address on it. Highlight the address and hit ctrl and c on the keyboard together. Then go post and press this button and press in the middle of it with your mouse. Then hit ctrl and p and it should show the address you copied earlier. Then hit post reply and it should come up. I'm sure there is an easier way to explain this. Feel free to message me if you stuck.

Stuck.....it sounds confusing but I'll try and Thank You!

See that............you can teach an old dog new tricks! Thank You Irish Zionist!  ;D ;D ;D
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2009, 09:59:25 AM »
I hope this works.......

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac321/pennyjangle/rightone.jpg

Fenni is in the back, front is his timid brother. He's the one I wanted, he has four white paws, it would be easy to clip his nails. Fenni picked me- I was on the floor trying to love his brother when Fenni jumped over into my lap licking me to death! He knew I needed him.

so cute. I sometimes love small dogs.

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2009, 10:23:26 AM »
I've always had dogs, large & small.  I had a golden retriever,Cleo for 10 years, they shed so bad! Then I got a Maltese,Tina non-shedder but tear stains galore! Now I have Fenni, a male I'll never go back to pms females ..........he loves to play & all he wants is praise and food ( just like male guys)  :::D 
I love small dogs!
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2009, 05:00:51 PM »
damn that was nice, never been into animals in my life except when I was little, now this makes me wanna get one :)
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2009, 05:47:31 PM »
Your dog looks really cute pennyjangle.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2009, 07:07:30 PM »
You do have a cute dog. I love dogs! :)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2009, 07:08:42 PM »
Here are two videos of my favorite cat Pepper on my youtube account... No sounds though...

I still have a link with the video for RubyStars Ferret @
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2009, 07:58:51 PM »
Here are two videos of my favorite cat Pepper on my youtube account... No sounds though...

Muman613, Why did you name your cats Pepper 1 &2?

RubyStars,  Eva is cute. I always wanted a ferret but their teeth scarce me.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2009, 08:10:16 PM »

Muman613, Why did you name your cats Pepper 1 &2?

RubyStars,  Eva is cute. I always wanted a ferret but their teeth scarce me.

:::D

There is only one cat named Pepper... The small black cat is named Blinky...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2009, 08:40:07 PM »

Oh, I went by what was on top of your you-tube videos. Pepper because of "her" coat?  I like the name Blinky, it's different.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2009, 08:46:16 PM »

Oh, I went by what was on top of your you-tube videos. Pepper because of "her" coat?  I like the name Blinky, it's different.

Yes, Pepper is the color of pepper, black and brown.... She is an adorable cat and I cant wait to get home to see her... She is probrobly waiting for me now..

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2009, 09:04:57 PM »
Penny I probably wouldn't have a ferret if my sister hadn't gotten one then not known how to take care of her properly. I adopted her from my sister. They're expensive for basic supplies and vet visits, and of course they need toys too and time out of the cage to play every day in a safe, ferret-proofed room.

My Eva never bit me but I've heard of other ferrets doing it sometimes.

Their teeth are like a cat's teeth, just a lot smaller. Sometimes it's cute to look at her little fangs when I'm rubbing cat toothpaste on her teeth.

Thanks for posting that link Muman.

Also I had forgotten about those videos of Pepper and was surprised to see I'd commented on them a year ago! I was happy to be able to view them again. Your cat is so cute. I'm glad she recovered from the anemia!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2009, 09:55:26 PM »
I hate cats. I'm severely allergic. My eyes go nuts, my nose and throat go mad, and I can't breathe. Cats are [censored]. Especially when they hiss and look like they are going to kill you.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2009, 10:06:49 PM »
I hate cats. I'm severely allergic. My eyes go nuts, my nose and throat go mad, and I can't breathe. Cats are deleted. Especially when they hiss and look like they are going to kill you.
>:( >:( They are filthy animals my neighbor has three and they love to visit the spot along the front of my house and leave a deposit or two under the ground floor windows. :'( :'( They also spray everything in sight which stinks to be damed. Anyone that has creatures like this in there home really should have a cleaning service just for the filthy cat.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2009, 10:09:41 PM »
I hate cats. I'm severely allergic. My eyes go nuts, my nose and throat go mad, and I can't breathe. Cats are deleted. Especially when they hiss and look like they are going to kill you.
>:( >:( They are filthy animals my neighbor has three and they love to visit the spot along the front of my house and leave a deposit or two under the ground floor windows. :'( :'( They also spray everything in sight which stinks to be damed. Anyone that has creatures like this in there home really should have a cleaning service just for the filthy cat.
:thumbsdown: :yuck:

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2009, 10:15:19 PM »
:thumbsdown: :yuck:
Well what can I say it's the truth  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2009, 11:00:46 PM »
 I once had a kitten for 2wks and gave it to a friend's mom.........they don't listen like a dog.

"filthy animals" ..........Cats lick themselves all day long  :hair:
Hasta La Vista Baby!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2009, 11:05:50 PM »
I once had a kitten for 2wks and gave it to a friend's mom.........they don't listen like a dog.

"filthy animals" ..........Cats lick themselves all day long  :hair:
;D ;D :P :P

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2009, 11:29:30 PM »
My cats are very clean... They keep themselves clean by licking themselves. I think they smell better than dogs...

But now we are descending into the area of grey called taste... Some people prefer dogs, while others, like myself prefer cats... Cats are so much more independent. I dont have to walk my cats... I only have to feed them every day... Some of my cats are very needy when it comes to attention, while others are aloof... I think cats display much more range of emotions than dogs... {again subject to taste}.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2009, 11:41:50 PM »
My cats are very clean... They keep themselves clean by licking themselves. I think they smell better than dogs...

But now we are descending into the area of grey called taste... Some people prefer dogs, while others, like myself prefer cats... Cats are so much more independent. I dont have to walk my cats... I only have to feed them every day... Some of my cats are very needy when it comes to attention, while others are aloof... I think cats display much more range of emotions than dogs... {again subject to taste}.

U walk your cat? :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2009, 11:48:23 PM »

Very funny.... I said 'I don't have to walk my cat'.... Did you assume the 'have to' implied that I am not compelled yet I walk them anyway?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2009, 07:33:45 AM »
I like cats and dogs. I always used to prefer dogs. I still think dogs are absolutely wonderful animals. One of mine lived to be 17. I still miss my dogs a lot. I never ever thought I'd be a cat person until Blackie showed up and was hungry then it went from there.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2009, 08:23:13 AM »
Only dogs that are loved live to be 17.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2009, 09:28:50 AM »

Very funny.... I said 'I don't have to walk my cat'.... Did you assume the 'have to' implied that I am not compelled yet I walk them anyway?

LOL. No, I actually misread that. wow. I'm an idiot. And I even told a friend I know a guy who walks his cat. I was laughing thinking of u walking it. I apologize for that. I dunno what's wrong with me lately. I'm losing it....