Author Topic: Poll: Most Israelis Want Obama to ‘Lay Off’ Israel  (Read 525 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Poll: Most Israelis Want Obama to ‘Lay Off’ Israel
« on: November 21, 2009, 05:25:07 PM »
(IsraelNN.com) A clear majority of two-thirds of Israelis wants U.S. President Barack Obama to stop pressuring Israel on the issue of a freeze on building for Jews in eastern Jerusalem, according to the “War and Peace Index.”
The poll, funded by the Evans Program for Conflict Resolution Research of Tel Aviv University, also revea
An overwhelming majority of 68 percent of the respondents estimate that Abbas is not capable of reaching an agreement with Israel.
led that the Israeli public is divided almost 50-50 on whether the demand for a building freeze is even an important issue concerning the resumption of negotiations between Israel and PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas.

Sixty percent of the respondents doubt the sincerity of Abbas’ recent announcement that he will not run for re-election in January, assuming there will be a vote. Only 24 percent trust him to be true to his words.

An overwhelming majority of 68 percent of the respondents estimate that Abbas is not capable of reaching an agreement with Israel that would be durable and acceptable to the Arab public.

Despite the results that show opposition to American pressure, approximately three-quarters of the respondents support negotiations with the PA. Forty percent view President Obama as being pro-Arab, 15 percent less than the results in the poll six months ago.

The survey was carried out last week and represents the opinions of Israelis from all parts of the country. 
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/134518
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Poll: Most Israelis Want Obama to ‘Lay Off’ Israel
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2009, 10:26:49 PM »
I'm glad to hear this.
And, I hope that it is true and/or accurate....

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Poll: Most Israelis Want Obama to Lay Off Israel
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2009, 10:36:08 PM »
I wonder how many want obama to 'lay down' and never get up again.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Poll: Most Israelis Want Obama to Lay Off Israel
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2009, 10:39:56 PM »
I wonder how many want obama to 'lay down' and never get up again.

My extended family in Israel as well as the rest of them spread throughout the World....