Author Topic: With Sadness  (Read 2266 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: With Sadness
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2009, 08:37:31 PM »
Who or what is Gerry?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2009, 08:38:52 PM »
Who or what is Gerry?

I imagine that was the English name of the man that passed away.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2009, 09:20:18 PM »
My thoughts and prayers go out to the family of Yosef Ben Meir and everyone close to him.      I have had the pleasure of listening to many of the programs that Yosef did with either Chaim or David on the JTF Archives   (   Thanks WestCoastJTF ).      Yosef provided excellent leadership and common sense.   Yosef was a wise man.

There's no question that Yosef has been a substantial factor in JTF's growth and continuing growth.     I look forward to listening to many more of the programs that Yosef did.      He's someone who will definitely continue to make a positive difference for JTF,    even though he's no longer here in the physical sense.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2009, 09:23:21 PM »
This is so awful.  :'( :'( :'( Why do the good people always die and the whores and demons of the world like Nellie the Weasel, Jimmy Carter, and Nelson Mandela live to be obscenely old and in perfect health?  >:( >:( >:(

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2009, 09:37:13 PM »
This is so awful.  :'( :'( :'( Why do the good people always die and the whores and demons of the world like Nellie the Weasel, Jimmy Carter, and Nelson Mandela live to be obscenely old and in perfect health?  >:( >:( >:(
Classic philosophical question