Author Topic: Jin Ling in the USA?  (Read 1061 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Jin Ling in the USA?
« on: November 23, 2009, 09:31:51 AM »
Do "Jin Ling" cigarettes in the USA exist? I know that smoking is deadly and not good. But a few days ago my girlfriend gave me a box of these cigarettes. They are from Russia.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Re: Jin Ling in the USA?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 09:32:24 AM »
stop smoking damn it..

just kiddin... well you should quit.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2009, 09:38:04 AM »
Do "Jin Ling" cigarettes in the USA exist? I know that smoking is deadly and not good. But a few days ago my girlfriend gave me a box of these cigarettes. They are from Russia.

This is just what I need......

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2009, 09:47:29 AM »
I have never smoked before so I don't know the feeling. And I can honestly say I don't see why people smoke. P.S Mo I'm praying that you can stop. If you don't stop your life will be shorter. Sad but true.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2009, 09:48:32 AM »

I don't know if you would need it. They are from Russia and there are some really bad rumors. I heard and read that there are particles of CDs, care tire, plastic and animals in it. In Russia they cost only 2€ / 2,99$ (one rod). It's really low priced.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2009, 09:50:56 AM »
I have never smoked before so I don't know the feeling. And I can honestly say I don't see why people smoke. P.S Mo I'm praying that you can stop. If you don't stop your life will be shorter. Sad but true.
It's already been 18 days.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2009, 09:53:08 AM »
It's already been 18 days.
Congratulations Mo.  ;)
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2009, 09:53:49 AM »

I don't know if you would need it. They are from Russia and there are some really bad rumors. I heard and read that there are particles of CDs, care tire, plastic and animals in it. In Russia they cost only 2€ / 2,99$ (one rod). It's really low priced.
Yep, all the great ingredients!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2009, 10:00:14 AM »

Yep, all the great ingredients!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2009, 12:13:53 PM »
Pfui, don't touch any of that stuff.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2009, 12:16:13 PM »
If I'm still as depressed and unable to focus on school work, I will have no choice but to smoke when needed (1-2 a day).

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2009, 12:21:19 PM »
If I'm still as depressed and unable to focus on school work, I will have no choice but to smoke when needed (1-2 a day).

Ok. 1-2 is ok. But still bad. I do smoke a bit more... :( But I will stop..

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2009, 12:22:36 PM »
If you must have nicotine then you can use a gum or a patch or a other non-inhalation  methods (although the truth is you are strong enough to get through the cold turkey phase).

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2009, 01:12:16 PM »
If you must have nicotine then you can use a gum or a patch or a other non-inhalation  methods (although the truth is you are strong enough to get through the cold turkey phase).
The patch or the gum can cost more than a pack of smokes. The point of the quitting was purely economical at this point.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2009, 02:45:12 PM »
Whenever I go out to a public shopping market or a mall I hear Jing a Ling , Jing a Ling, over the loud speakers... Usually I hear this jingle jingle jingle bell thing..... It usually happened from the end of November till the end of December...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14