Author Topic: Filthy Queer Adam Lambert Complains About "Censorship"  (Read 773 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Filthy Queer Adam Lambert Complains About "Censorship"
« on: November 23, 2009, 06:07:50 PM »
Adam Lambert Claims AMAs "Discriminated Against" Him

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/adam-lambert-on-amas-censored-performance-thats-discrimination/31666?nc

This freak of nature should be glad he isn't thrown in a padded cell like any sane country would do.

Dr. Brennan Fan

Quote from: Yahoo OMG
Adam Lambert On AMAs Censored Performance: 'That's Discrimination'
Access Hollywood - November 23, 2009 11:44 AM PST

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Even before Adam Lambert's show-stopping performance at the 2009 American Music Awards was edited for the west coast feed of the awards show, the singer told Access Hollywood's Shaun Robinson that he felt censoring his performance would be wrong.
"You know honestly, if I offended some people... it's apples and oranges. I'm not an artist that does things for every single person," Adam told Access' Shaun backstage following his racy performance of "For Your Entertainment," where he kissed male keyboardist Tommy Ratliff, who is straight.

"I believe in artistic freedom and expression, I believe in honoring the lyrics of a song, and those lyrics aren't really for everybody either," he continued.
And before his performance was edited, he told Access the thought of changing what happened on stage for the other half of the country would be a double standard.

"If it's edited, that's discrimination," Adam said. "I will be a little disappointed because there is a little bit of discrimination going in this country. There's a big double standard, female pop artists have been doing things provocative like that for years, and the fact that I'm a male, and I'll be edited and discriminated against could be a problem."
The singer did admit that an edited down performance would not shock him.
"I'm not going to be surprised that they edit it," he continued. "People are scared and it's really sad, I just wish people could open their minds up and enjoy things, it's all for a laugh, it's really not that big of a deal."

Adam said he's only trying to add a little shock to his show - something many before him have done.
"Shock is fun, shock rock is like something that existed, for example, like in the 70's, Alice Cooper...David Bowie, you had artists that liked to push the envelope and that's what made them so fresh," he explained. "I think that surprise is part of entertainment. I think that it keeps people watching its fun, it makes you laugh and it should be that way. And if it made you uncomfortable, maybe I'm not for you."
Early Monday morning the singer thanked his fans on Twitter for their support, writing, "All hail freedom of expression and artistic integrity...fans: I adore u."

Sick Faggot Freak, Adam Lambert

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
Re: Filthy Queer Adam Lambert Complains About "Censorship"
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 07:59:34 PM »
He looks like a girl.......no wonder he's confused!
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 12:43:54 AM »
There should be laws against men kissing other men.  The punishments should get more and more severe as you get from first base to second, etc.  For sex it should be the death penalty.
Yeah, not happening in this miserable, left-wing world.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 01:18:11 AM »
He certainly makes me wanna puke,

I hate to be the devils advocate here, but I think its crazy to wish death upon consenting perverts, no matter how disgusting their activities are.  Sure, it should be shunned and not accepted or recognized as anything other than sick and twisted perversion... but thats all.

However, pervs who molest, such as Michael Jackson should burn in hell for eternity...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2009, 01:22:57 AM »

I hate to be the devils advocate here, but I think its crazy to wish death upon consenting perverts, no matter how disgusting their activities are.  Sure, it should be shunned and not accepted or recognized as anything other than sick and twisted perversion... but thats all.

However, pervs who molest, such as Michael Jackson should burn in hell for eternity...

I disagree... They should be cursed because the act itself is accursed. I don't condone violence against them, but Hashem will remove all wickedness from the earth, which means when Moshiach comes there will be no homos...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2009, 01:57:22 AM »

I disagree... They should be cursed because the act itself is accursed. I don't condone violence against them, but Hashem will remove all wickedness from the earth, which means when Moshiach comes there will be no homos...

Even if that is the case, and they are removed from the earth....   there must be a reason why you don't condone violence against them while you would certainly condone condone violence and death upon Muslim terrorists or Child molesters, etc.

My friend's brother is a self-proclaimed homosexual, and while I think his acts are repulsive and degenerate, I would never put him in the same league as a murder, and I would never wish death upon him in the same way I wished death upon Michael Jackson.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2009, 02:00:18 AM »

Even if that is the case, and they are removed from the earth....   there must be a reason why you don't condone violence against them while you would certainly condone condone violence and death upon Muslim terrorists or Child molesters, etc.

My friend's brother is a self-proclaimed homosexual, and while I think his acts are repulsive and degenerate, I would never put him in the same league as a murder, and I would never wish death upon him in the same way I wished death upon Michael Jackson.
Halachically, it's the same type of punishment ie. Someone who wastes his seed and doesn't want to create children for the purpose of serving Hashem, is in fact, a murderer. That being said, if I were totally secular (chas vshalom) I wouldn't agree with gays being killed either. But that's why we have the Torah. To show us the right path.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2009, 03:52:47 AM »
I don't think gays should be attacked at random, but they should be locked the hell up in mental institutions.