Author Topic: 6 Young Germans Converts to Islam  (Read 1999 times)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
6 Young Germans Converts to Islam
« on: November 24, 2009, 08:22:50 AM »

Are these people true Germans or it's just Muslim roleplay?

Are there many native Europeans who converted to Islam? Is it a mass-movement?
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Re: 6 Young Germans Converts to Islam
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 03:42:06 PM »
I have seen 2 Germans in the video. No, it is not a mass phenomenon. Since 1960 about 200,000 Germans converted to Islam and more than 100,000 left it or became non-practicing after a while. Some however became fanatic Muslims with an enormous hatred towards Germany, the West as a whole, Israel and Christianity. That species gets observed by German intelligence service, since many of them travel to Afghanistan and Lebanon to train in terror camps. If they are caught in milicia abroad, they get their citizenship withdrawn and are negated access back to Germany and the EU. My father works for the Foreign Ministery and thus I know about dozens of cases each year of Germans losing their German citizenship and having thus to stay in Muslim countries like Egypt, Iran or Syria! And they are not naturalized, they are Germans by birth and with both parents being Germans...
One case became public as media published a story of a German who emigrated to Morocco with his Moroccan wife. When he wanted to come back, he had lost his rights and he was told, that "he had already been an active member of the local Muslim community in his German home town and that he spoke fluently Arabic, his praying direction was Mecca and he was obviously very "moroccanized" so that a life in Morocco should be just suitable for him." This is legal and he could not do anything. :D

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 05:23:36 PM »
They want Germany to become a Muslim state.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 05:44:45 PM »
I have seen 2 Germans in the video. No, it is not a mass phenomenon. Since 1960 about 200,000 Germans converted to Islam and more than 100,000 left it or became non-practicing after a while. Some however became fanatic Muslims with an enormous hatred towards Germany, the West as a whole, Israel and Christianity. That species gets observed by German intelligence service, since many of them travel to Afghanistan and Lebanon to train in terror camps. If they are caught in milicia abroad, they get their citizenship withdrawn and are negated access back to Germany and the EU. My father works for the Foreign Ministery and thus I know about dozens of cases each year of Germans losing their German citizenship and having thus to stay in Muslim countries like Egypt, Iran or Syria! And they are not naturalized, they are Germans by birth and with both parents being Germans...
One case became public as media published a story of a German who emigrated to Morocco with his Moroccan wife. When he wanted to come back, he had lost his rights and he was told, that "he had already been an active member of the local Muslim community in his German home town and that he spoke fluently Arabic, his praying direction was Mecca and he was obviously very "moroccanized" so that a life in Morocco should be just suitable for him." This is legal and he could not do anything. :D
The other side of this is that a lot of good white S. Africans of German descent have been deprived of their German citizenship because they also had S. African citizenship. I don't see why these people should have to suffer the ANC. Germany should be more worried about it's Turks.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2009, 06:22:37 PM »
I was under the impression Europe was already a muslim country...oops caliphate.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2009, 06:44:44 PM »
I'm really sad that any white person feels the desire to convert to Islam. I think it's because white people are taught to feel ashamed of their own culture and traditional religion (Christianity), so they have a spiritual and cultural vacuum, and reach out for anything and everything that can fill that vacuum, especially if it goes against their own culture or religion which they've been taught in school to hate.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2009, 03:09:27 AM »
I'm really sad that any white person feels the desire to convert to Islam. I think it's because white people are taught to feel ashamed of their own culture and traditional religion (Christianity), so they have a spiritual and cultural vacuum, and reach out for anything and everything that can fill that vacuum, especially if it goes against their own culture or religion which they've been taught in school to hate.

YES, this is a good point! And it is true in many cases. Also for many it is easy to hate Christianity and Judaism saying they are Muslim - which is not accepted by broad population but tolerated. If someone however hates Christians and Jews because he is a Nazi, he knows he will not even be tolerated. Thus Islam is a "good excuse" for them - although in my opinion and anti-Semite and G-d hater will always be the same scum, whether he is, Nazi atheist or Muslim. Both equal in evilness!

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2009, 03:13:15 AM »
The other side of this is that a lot of good white S. Africans of German descent have been deprived of their German citizenship because they also had S. African citizenship. I don't see why these people should have to suffer the ANC. Germany should be more worried about it's Turks.

I know that many descendants from Germans come here from countries like Brazil or Argentina as well as Eastern Europe. But these are bilateral agreements. However South African and Namibian Germans are not granted permission for a Euro passport.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2009, 03:21:21 AM »
This is disturbing on what has happened to Europe, very disturbing.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2009, 03:53:34 AM »

I know that many descendants from Germans come here from countries like Brazil or Argentina as well as Eastern Europe. But these are bilateral agreements. However South African and Namibian Germans are not granted permission for a Euro passport.
It is not a case of issuing passsports, but of confisticating them. This happens immediately someone at the German Embassy in Pretoria knows that a German visitor has a S. African passport as well. The German government is extremely casual about taking away the citizenship of it's citizens, at least of those that are white.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2009, 09:06:31 AM »

It is not a case of issuing passsports, but of confisticating them. This happens immediately someone at the German Embassy in Pretoria knows that a German visitor has a S. African passport as well. The German government is extremely casual about taking away the citizenship of it's citizens, at least of those that are white.
Well, I know several people who have both passports, who are descendants from German emigrants to South America and Eastern Europe. However, the contracts with South Africa are others. So maybe a South African citizen has to decide whether he wants to have German or SA citizenship.
But if you have both citizenships there is no need to tell the German authorities. Turks do the same. They decide to get the German citizenship and give up the Turkish. When they go to Turkey on holidays, they get the Turkish documents because Turkish government undermines these German laws by giving their citizens the Turkish citizenship back. I am not sure about South Africa though.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2009, 09:07:53 AM »
This is just a small sample of what's yet to come. I hope nobody else turns out like Yosella Cohen (ysv)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2009, 05:55:01 PM »
White trash.
No mercy on Judgement Day.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2009, 06:12:11 AM »
White trash.
No mercy on Judgement Day.

They ARE trash. I remember such a "turkized" idiot girl calling me a [censored] potato. She made me laugh because nevertheless she was a potato herself and didn't seize to be. This kind of people mostly forget their heritage. This is a Muslim phenomenon: Look how many Persians and Turks gave up their former identity and wiped it out because it was un-islamic. Islam has never been natural to Persians and Turks but their conversion to Islam made them apes and donkeys without a proper culture.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2009, 06:16:28 AM »
Not surprising. These are the descendants of those who worshipped $hitler.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2009, 07:13:17 AM »
So, the western Europe is experiencing now what we, Serbs, survived 500 years ago (Although, we were under Turkish occupation at the time). I'll give to Germans and other Europeans to whom this is happening a friendly warning, those converts will be your worst enemies. We have an old saying here: "If a Turk has his hands bloody to his wrists, a Serbian convert must have his hands bloody to his elbows."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2009, 07:37:44 AM »
Since 1960 about 200,000 Germans converted to Islam and more than 100,000 left it
  Thats more then any German with Jewish ancestery :o
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2009, 08:31:22 AM »
So, the western Europe is experiencing now what we, Serbs, survived 500 years ago (Although, we were under Turkish occupation at the time). I'll give to Germans and other Europeans to whom this is happening a friendly warning, those converts will be your worst enemies. We have an old saying here: "If a Turk has his hands bloody to his wrists, a Serbian convert must have his hands bloody to his elbows."

WOW! This is hard! But ture.
We ARE under Turkish occupation here in Germany and also the Dutch are! Look at the number of Turks abroad:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_t%C3%BCrkischer_Bev%C3%B6lkerungsanteile_nach_Staat

I picked those having either more than 100,000 of them or those representing more than 1%:

Germany: about 1,9 million or 2,7 million if Kurds included   2.4 - 3.3% of total population
France: 500,000     0.8%
Netherlands: 420,000   2.5%
UK: 300,000 (they are invading the Isles also!?)   0.5%
Austria: 250,000   3%
USA: about 170,000   0.05% (I envy you for that!)
Australia: between 54,000 and 120,000  0.3 - 0.6%
Belgium: 110,000   1%
ISRAEL: 48,000 (!!!) - I guess most of them Jews who left Turkey   0.7%
Denmark: 53,000 or 1%
"Kosovo" province of Serbia: 50,000 or 2% of total

Japan: 1,100 (seems like heaven to me!)
Brazil: 5,700 (nothing in a population of 190 million!)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Korea  >:(

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2009, 11:13:43 AM »

WOW! This is hard! But ture.
We ARE under Turkish occupation here in Germany and also the Dutch are! Look at the number of Turks abroad:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_t%C3%BCrkischer_Bev%C3%B6lkerungsanteile_nach_Staat

I picked those having either more than 100,000 of them or those representing more than 1%:

Germany: about 1,9 million or 2,7 million if Kurds included   2.4 - 3.3% of total population
France: 500,000     0.8%
Netherlands: 420,000   2.5%
UK: 300,000 (they are invading the Isles also!?)   0.5%
Austria: 250,000   3%
USA: about 170,000   0.05% (I envy you for that!)
Australia: between 54,000 and 120,000  0.3 - 0.6%
Belgium: 110,000   1%
ISRAEL: 48,000 (!!!) - I guess most of them Jews who left Turkey   0.7%
Denmark: 53,000 or 1%
"Kosovo" province of Serbia: 50,000 or 2% of total

Brazil: 5,700 (nothing in a population of 190 million!)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Korea  >:(

Korea has 200,000 Muslims?????
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2009, 01:03:25 PM »
Germany is fast growing... with Muslims. Every year that much converts. People who look German but they are Muslims.  >:(

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2009, 01:16:48 PM »
Germany is fast growing... with Muslims. Every year that much converts. People who look German but they are Muslims.  >:(

They look like us but are Muslims. They makes them even more dangerous.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2009, 01:25:46 PM »

Just today I read an article about conversions. Since 1950, the article says, about 35,000 converted to Islam, Muslims themselves say 200,000. So it is either Muslims who were naturalized and thus are considered Germans with Muslim "faith" or the Muslim 200,000 is completely exaggerated. I dunno! It is all very suspicious!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2009, 02:09:29 PM »

Japan IS the heaven of Sanity on our crazy world. They have very restrictive and protective immigration policy and that should serve as an example to all of us. One of the reason I can walk ANY area of Tokyo, ANY time of day or night. I envy Japanese!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline hyperion

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2009, 03:00:04 PM »

Well said. Why would anybody (especially a white European) convert to Islam is beyond me. I think you said the truth in your comment. The good news is, that in Eastern Europe everybody is returning to his Christian and Jewish heritage, nobody is interested in the stupidity of Quranimals. I hate those leftist scum for ruining and assasinating the once beautiful culture of Western Europe.  :'(