Author Topic: Organized Quran Burnings???  (Read 2320 times)

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Re: Organized Quran Burnings???
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2009, 04:44:42 PM »
We don't neccesarily have to buy Qurans, there is plenty of places where you can get free copies I am sure.  However, even if we buy a bunch of Qurans and organize a QUran burning, the statement we make against islam will far outweigh the miniscule amount of money we paid to buy the Qurans.   Do you think the Muslims care about the cost of Israeli and American flags before they burn them?  Sounds a bit absurd! 

Seriously, it would be a great day, we can have wine, food, dancing and singing.  We can be in an auditorium or any other public place and everyone can watch as we read hateful versus of Quran in Arabic and English and then as we take the evil book and toss it in the fire.  We can jump up and cheer Baruch Hashem as we do it.  I think such an organized event will strike fear in the muslim devils who will see that we are not going to be pushed around or bullied by these half-witted aggressive desert neanderthals.

BTW.. I am Jewish, so pig flesh or pig blood is out..   I have nothing against Muslims for not eating pork, since they stole that teaching from our Torah.      What I have against Muslims is they are murderous, barbarous, vile warmongering beasts.  Personally, I think every muslim male should be castrated and ever muslim female should be sterilized, that way their won't be a future generation of them and we don't have to worry about commiting any genocide on the living ones.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.