Author Topic: Organized Quran Burnings???  (Read 2319 times)

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Organized Quran Burnings???
« on: November 25, 2009, 06:24:59 AM »
Hey, I know this may be funny question and I think its perfectly legal, since Muslamos always do it to us, but I was wondering if JTF or JDL has ever considered organizing a Quran burning?  Is it illegal?  Is not part of freedom of expression and religion, the freedom to burn whatever book you do not agree with?   I know MUslims all the time burn our flags, bibles, Torahs, etc..  It is part of their culture to do so.  I just thought that since muslims are so pro-active and get themselves heard, that righteous Jews, Noachides, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists etc join together for an organized event, such as a Quran burn, to express our believes against the islamic dictatorship that is threatening the safety of our world.

I was thinking the Quran burnings could be in response to the atrocious events commited by Muslims, such as the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi-pig Nadil Malik Hasan.   Perhaps, it is not politically correct and if it is illegal, then I was definately not want us to do it, but I think its time we stand up to the threat of Islam and show them we will not cower before them or be afraid of these belligerent beasts.  They always are plotting to kill our soldiers, blow up our synagogues, churches and mass murder non-muslims across the globe.  Cannot we have a day in solidarity where we can all come together and show the world what we think of think of this Nazi religion of islam?

I was thinking it would be great if we could video tape the session and even recite the hateful versus of Quran to all people in Arabic and then english, before we burn it...   It would be nice for the Muslamos and the world to see that a resistance to this evil moon cult of Mecca is growing and we are not going to stay silent forever!

Anyone have any opinions about organizing this event or their views of attending this event, I would be eager to hear.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 06:12:09 PM by DeathToIslam »
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Organized Quran Burnings???
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 06:41:15 AM »
In as much I would applaud such actions I think debate and explaining the truth of islam will be more effective in winning the minds of the ignorant.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 09:35:55 AM »
hmmmm.....

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 09:56:43 AM »
Hey, I know this may be funny question and I think its perfectly legal, since Muslamos always do it to us, but I was wondering if JTF or JDL has ever considered organizing a Quran burning?  Is it illegal?  Is not part of freedom of expression and religion, the freedom to burn whatever book you do not agree with?   I know MUslims all the time burn our flags, bibles, Torahs, etc..  It is part of their culture to do so.  I just thought that since muslims are so pro-active and get themselves heard, that righteous Jews, Noachides, Christinas, Hindus, Buddhists etc join together for an organized event, such as a Quran burn, to express our believes against the islamic dictatorship that is threatening the safety of our world.

I was thinking the Quran burnings could be in response to the atrocious events commited by Muslims, such as the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi-pig Nadil Malik Hasan.   Perhaps, it is not politically correct and if it is illegal, then I was definately not want us to do it, but I think its time we stand up to the threat of Islam and show them we will not cower before them or be afraid of these belligerent beasts.  They always are plotting to kill our soldiers, blow up our synagogues, churches and mass murder non-muslims across the globe.  Cannot we have a day in solidarity where we can all come together and show the world what we think of think of this Nazi religion of islam?

I was thinking it would be great if we could video tape the session and even recite the hateful versus of Quran to all people in Arabic and then english, before we burn it...   It would be nice for the Muslamos and the world to see that a resistance to this evil moon cult of Mecca is growing and we are not going to stay silent forever!

Anyone have any opinions about organizing this event or their views of attending this event, I would be eager to hear.

Probably very unsafe to the participants and likely to be illegal in many places ("desecration of a religious symbol").

A much better idea IMHO would be to record a short film (with the participants masked of course) of people using the Koran as toilet paper, mass-burning it, and distributing the CDs to many, many mosques.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 10:00:34 AM »
They should all be destroyed.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2009, 10:01:37 AM »
Hey, I know this may be funny question and I think its perfectly legal, since Muslamos always do it to us, but I was wondering if JTF or JDL has ever considered organizing a Quran burning?  Is it illegal?  Is not part of freedom of expression and religion, the freedom to burn whatever book you do not agree with?   I know MUslims all the time burn our flags, bibles, Torahs, etc..  It is part of their culture to do so.  I just thought that since muslims are so pro-active and get themselves heard, that righteous Jews, Noachides, Christinas, Hindus, Buddhists etc join together for an organized event, such as a Quran burn, to express our believes against the islamic dictatorship that is threatening the safety of our world.

Probably very unsafe to the participants and likely to be illegal in many places ("desecration of a religious symbol").

A much better idea IMHO would be to record a short film (with the participants masked of course) of people using the Koran as toilet paper, mass-burning it, and distributing the CDs to many, many mosques.
My anus and anything that comes out of it is MUCH,MUCH holier than anything shitslam has to offer.

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2009, 10:01:43 AM »
VFW (Veterans of Foreign Wars ) burns old American flags.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2009, 12:06:36 PM »

What a great idea, the less Quran's in the world the better, just think of all the susceptible weak minded people that might be saved from a life of (murderous) insanity, because the Quran they might of happened upon and read, was instead incinerated before it had a chance to totally eff up their life. Every time a Quran is destroyed at least one person has been spared exposure to insanity. Fantastic idea. 
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2009, 02:02:22 PM »
Put slices of pork in your local mosque's mailbox.
Fill your supersoaker with pigblood and shoot away.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2009, 02:33:36 PM »

i think lard is the answer
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2009, 04:23:18 PM »

Don't forget the alcohol. Muzzies also don't like beer.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2009, 05:57:31 PM »
VFW (Veterans of Foreign Wars ) burns old American flags.

They do it in a respectful way as a proper way to dispose of old, worn flags. They don't burn flags to show hate for America the way the Muslims do.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2009, 06:25:36 PM »

Can you find me some legal document or part of our constitution or bill of rights that proves its illegal for us to do this?  Perhaps we dont want to desecrate it, instead we just feel like burning the book, because well, we just feel like it!   I see people desecrating Jesus and Mary pictures all the time.  There was an artist who made a picture of a "gay Jesus".   People always make jokes about Christianity and descrate its symbols. 

If this is a country with freedom of religion and expression, then I don't see why burning some arabic folklore tale about some warmongerer pedophile and his ancient arabian moon worshipping cult would be against the law.   Maybe one person thinks a banana is G-d.  If someone eats the banana and craps it out, is that a descretion of a religion symbol?

I still don't believe it is illegal.  A person burning a QUran is not the same as a person insulting some who is Muslim or making racial or inflammatory comments.  Yet, Muslims go marching around our cities with signs saying "Hitler, should have finished the job" or "G-d Bless Hitler".  Neo-Nazis go around saying the same thing. 

I think we should practice our freedom.  Most people don't burn Qurans because they are afraid of Islamic retirubiton.   I think we should burn QUrans and carry big signs with pictures of Mohammad the Pedophile around our cities.  Its time we stand up to the Islamicistsl and stop being so cowardly. 

Let every Jew and Gentile be well armed and be ready to defend his race.  Let every man/woman stand up for themselves and demonstrate to the Muslims we are not going to take it anymore.

I am sick of playing Mr. Nice Jew, no more politically correct bullsh-t ..  No more reasoning and try to engage in intellectual debate with a bunch of medieval uncivilized neanderthal brutes.  THese people use sell their own daughters to dirty old polygamous men.  Their prophet sex with a nine year old girl.  He use to masterbate between her legs until she turned 9, starting at age of 6.  You think these people can be reasoned with?  Is this not the same prophet who went to Jewish villages demanding they hand them over their gold and women?!  He happily hacked the head off of 300 or so Jews in one day, because he felt they did not respect him enough.   Sick man, sick religion!

I say, find as many of those filthy books as you can and put it on the bonfire.   Find me some legal documentation that forbids it?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2009, 12:08:54 AM »

Can you find me some legal document or part of our constitution or bill of rights that proves its illegal for us to do this?  Perhaps we dont want to desecrate it, instead we just feel like burning the book, because well, we just feel like it!   I see people desecrating Jesus and Mary pictures all the time.  There was an artist who made a picture of a "gay Jesus".   People always make jokes about Christianity and descrate its symbols. 

If this is a country with freedom of religion and expression, then I don't see why burning some arabic folklore tale about some warmongerer pedophile and his ancient arabian moon worshipping cult would be against the law.   Maybe one person thinks a banana is G-d.  If someone eats the banana and craps it out, is that a descretion of a religion symbol?

I still don't believe it is illegal.  A person burning a QUran is not the same as a person insulting some who is Muslim or making racial or inflammatory comments.  Yet, Muslims go marching around our cities with signs saying "Hitler, should have finished the job" or "G-d Bless Hitler".  Neo-Nazis go around saying the same thing. 

I think we should practice our freedom.  Most people don't burn Qurans because they are afraid of Islamic retirubiton.   I think we should burn QUrans and carry big signs with pictures of Mohammad the Pedophile around our cities.  Its time we stand up to the Islamicistsl and stop being so cowardly. 

Let every Jew and Gentile be well armed and be ready to defend his race.  Let every man/woman stand up for themselves and demonstrate to the Muslims we are not going to take it anymore.

I am sick of playing Mr. Nice Jew, no more politically correct bullsh-t ..  No more reasoning and try to engage in intellectual debate with a bunch of medieval uncivilized neanderthal brutes.  THese people use sell their own daughters to dirty old polygamous men.  Their prophet sex with a nine year old girl.  He use to masterbate between her legs until she turned 9, starting at age of 6.  You think these people can be reasoned with?  Is this not the same prophet who went to Jewish villages demanding they hand them over their gold and women?!  He happily hacked the head off of 300 or so Jews in one day, because he felt they did not respect him enough.   Sick man, sick religion!

I say, find as many of those filthy books as you can and put it on the bonfire.   Find me some legal documentation that forbids it?

I think he mighta meant, in certain countries.... not here in the U.S.  In the US, we can burn any book, as long as its our own property.

Personally, I would be concerned about the enviornment.  All those Qurans would probably release deadly gases into the air, and contribute to climate change.  It would be more sensible to recycle them.... possibly as toilet paper.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2009, 12:24:21 AM »
What if some dumb kid takes the Quran out of the recycle bin and starts reading it?  I say burn it.. There are plenty of other items to recycle on this earth.. Qurans should be burned and never again used, since they are cursed.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2009, 12:34:38 AM »
There are many localities where "desecration of a religious symbol" is a serious crime. These kinds of laws were instituted to stop the Klan from burning crosses and all.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2009, 01:26:58 AM »
The Klan burn crosses on people's lawns and made direct attacks against people.  Us, organizing a private event where we buy Qurans and burn them in our own backyards, etc, should be no more illegal than burning a piece of toilet paper.  Since when was church, mosque and state bonded in USA?  There is seperation of church/mosque and state and therefore should be no government restrictions on us practicing our personal beliefs.  IF we hate a religion, as long as we do not attack any of their followers, we have the right to oppose it, even if it means burning their religious book.  I never realized a book you can buy at the bookstore was illegal to burn.  I say it ain't!  But, if someone can show me where in our constitution or law books that it is illegal to burn a Quran then I would be convinced. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2009, 01:33:36 AM »
I agree with you that it is constitutionally protected, but there are a lot of Bolshevik laws all over that the courts have upheld. Look at all the laws that various cities and states have in place against protesting against infant-murder.  >:(

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2009, 08:49:41 AM »
Might I suggest to those who want to burn the koran also to burn mein kampf?

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2009, 09:31:47 AM »
Why would you buy it?

I would never forgive myself if I gave money to a filthy muslim.

Just have young people or any person pretend to be curious and get one free, like I did. Theres also a website that gives them out for free I came across last year.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2009, 09:41:11 AM »

I agree. All copies of Mein Kampf must be destroyed.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2009, 10:47:24 AM »

I agree. All copies of Mein Kampf must be destroyed.

Can we throw in Audacity of Hope, too?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2009, 11:07:47 AM »
There are many localities where "desecration of a religious symbol" is a serious crime. These kinds of laws were instituted to stop the Klan from burning crosses and all.

Burning crosses on others people's property is completely different, since you committing a crime against that person.

However, burning a cross or a crescent moon or a swaztica on your OWN lawn is only a crime against the plants.  If it is our own property, or our own Korans.... we can do whatever we want to do.  I can use it as a coloring book.... or a coaster, or a prop to keep up my window, or tinder for my firefplace (Hmmm..  all good ideas) ... there is no law regarding how I can or cannot use my own property in the USA.... assuming Im not infringing on someone elses rights.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2009, 11:09:00 AM »

Burning crosses on others people's property is completely different, since you committing a crime against that person.

However, burning a cross or a crescent moon or a swaztica on your OWN lawn is only a crime against the plants.  If it is our own property, or our own Korans.... we can do whatever we want to do.  I can use it as a coloring book.... or a coaster, or a prop to keep up my window, or tinder for my firefplace (Hmmm..  all good ideas) ... there is no law regarding how I can or cannot use my own property in the USA.... assuming Im not infringing on someone elses rights.

I didn't know the Klan burnt the crosses to go against Christianity?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2009, 12:35:36 PM »
The Klan burnt crosses to light them, not to desecrate them. It's a tradition from the battlefields of Scotland. A long time ago there was no such thing as electric lights to light a cross so the Scots set it on fire as a symbol. The Klan later adopted this cross lighting and used it for nefarious purposes in their ceremonies.

The Klan's philosophy is not a good one, so in a way it's a desecration because it misuses Christian symbols for an evil cause, but I don't think that lighting the cross itself is supposed to be a desecration.