Author Topic: Global Warming is a SCAM, Officially... (Climate-Gate)  (Read 550 times)

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Global Warming is a SCAM, Officially... (Climate-Gate)
« on: November 25, 2009, 01:29:28 PM »
Quote from: Drinking With Bob
emails have been intercepted that prove scientists have been lying to you all along about Global Warming.

It is and always was a SCAM!!!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Global Warming is a SCAM, Officially... (Climate-Gate)
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 01:35:14 PM »
Excellent! I love the way Bob gets right to the point in concise clear terms. I've been saying "Global Warming" is a left wing con all along!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 02:34:42 PM »
However this scam of global warming does encourage people to use less oil and gasoline...which is what we want to do.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 03:37:15 PM »
However this scam of global warming does encourage people to use less oil and gasoline...which is what we want to do.

There is nothing good about the Global Warming scam IMO... Although it is good to get off oil the negative repercussions to industry and economies does not justify it... If the left was able to wave this Global Warming scare they could shut down industrial production on a major scale and thusly bring down the economies of the largest capitalist countries... This, I believe, is the goal of those who purport Global Warming is a man-made phenomenon.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 03:41:29 PM »

There is nothing good about the Global Warming scam IMO... Although it is good to get off oil the negative repercussions to industry and economies does not justify it... If the left was able to wave this Global Warming scare they could shut down industrial production on a major scale and thusly bring down the economies of the largest capitalist countries... This, I believe, is the goal of those who purport Global Warming is a man-made phenomenon.

The global warming SCAM is ALL BAD. It is a POWER and MONEY GRAB! It is about taxing EVERYTHING you do, taxing you for lighting and heating your home, taxing you for driving your car, DICTATING the tv you can buy, the light bulbs you can use. It is a VILE FRAUD to STEAL YOUR FREEDOM AND YOUR MONEY!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 04:06:02 PM by New Yorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2009, 04:20:25 PM »
I have read a ton of the talkbacks posted by so-called scientists and the more I read the more I realize that they DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!! Various 'scientists' say one thing and call it a fact, another so-called scientist comes around and debunks that 'fact'... They dont know up from down...

I am waiting for a 'scientist' to be able to tell me what the temperature will be next week, let alone in 30 years...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14