Author Topic: My Daleksfearme nightmare (this is true)  (Read 2617 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
My Daleksfearme nightmare (this is true)
« on: November 26, 2009, 11:51:13 AM »
I had a nightmare about Daleksfearme last night. He posed as somebody else on the forum and posted a link. I clicked the link and it brought me into a virtual character that was beating me. The character was like 1000 pounds (just like Dal,lol) and in black Muslim garb (couldn't see anything). I don't know what that dream meant, but since I quit smoking (3 weeks today) I've been having lots of nightmares and it's been quite depressing.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: My Daleksfearme nightmare (this is true)
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 12:07:05 PM »
Sounds funny more than scary. And good job on quitting smoking.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 12:21:50 PM »
Yes we must all pray that Mo never smokes again if he is to live to 120.  :dance:
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 12:30:57 PM »
Mo after a different member was expelled a while back I had nightmares that nazis were breaking into the house and attacking me. One thing that helps me is to try to fill my mind with other things. I actually have images I saved on my computer that are calming or nice to look at. There are also some good relaxation music videos on Zootube, but scroll through them first to make sure they're not screamers.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2009, 12:32:50 PM »
בס''ד

Mo, yishar koach on quitting smoking! Baruch Hashem that you are not putting that poison into your body!

Mo, as you know, smoking is an addiction. In my opinion, the best way to beat an addiction is one day at a time. Just tell yourself that you are determined not to smoke today. And then do the same thing tomorrow and the next day and so on. Each day that passes will make you stronger beezrat Hashem.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2009, 01:05:37 PM »
Thanks for the support.  :)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2009, 02:10:02 PM »
I seldom remember my dreams but I have only had one vivid nightmare like this which may have been related to events on JTF... I remember that my house got invaded by black gangsters and I was taken hostage by them... It was a crazy nightmare and I remembered it...

And Mo... Good job on quiting smoking. I don't think it is a habit which is worth it in the end. It is wise to assess the 'habits' we have and determine if in the end it is justified.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2009, 04:21:42 PM »
Mo,Have a stress-free, smoke-free Hanukkah 2009!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2009, 05:42:22 PM »
A 1000 lb Daleksfearme.  Sounds like a nightmare to me.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2009, 08:25:58 PM »
A 1000 lb Daleksfearme.  Sounds like a nightmare to me.

I bet he weighs more than that.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2009, 08:30:50 PM »
I want to tell you something guys on how JTF has changed the way I think.

I refuse to be made a victim out of any violent or anti-semitic criminal.  If I can run away from a mugger, I would run away.. Otherwise, I would do the unexpected and take that knife out of his hand or kick him straight where it hurts.

I don't fear Muslims, terrorists, blacks...nothing..

And no, i don't suggest starting a fight...but if a fight comes to me and I can't run, I would fight to defend my life.

So don't fear these dreams.  In your dreams become the hero and slay your enemies...and Gd forbid someone tries to make a victim out of you and you have no where to run, make a victim out of him.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2009, 09:28:08 PM »
Mo,  exercise   exercise   exercise!  It will help get rid of smoking addiction...trust me

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2009, 09:30:50 PM »
Mo,Have a stress-free, smoke-free Hanukkah 2009!
thank u

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2009, 09:34:17 PM »
Mo,  exercise   exercise   exercise!  It will help get rid of smoking addiction...trust me
I've heard that. Thanks, man.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2009, 09:36:24 PM »
בס''ד

Mo, yishar koach on quitting smoking! Baruch Hashem that you are not putting that poison into your body!

Mo, as you know, smoking is an addiction. In my opinion, the best way to beat an addiction is one day at a time. Just tell yourself that you are determined not to smoke today. And then do the same thing tomorrow and the next day and so on. Each day that passes will make you stronger beezrat Hashem.

Chaim, would it be possible to get some high Torah scholars to make a ruling forbidding smoking for Jews? I mean, couldn't it be considered to be a mutilation of the human body?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2009, 09:37:14 PM »
בס''ד

Chaim, would it be possible to get some high Torah scholars to make a ruling forbidding smoking for Jews? I mean, couldn't it be considered to be a mutilation of the human body?
A lot of Rabbis said it was forbidden for this cause. Another reason for me stopping.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2009, 10:47:05 AM »
בס''ד

That's an interesting question. Are Jews not even allowed to smoke? I know that both righteous Gentiles and Jews should never smoke. 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2009, 11:15:36 AM »
I never have smoked  :dance:
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2009, 02:45:59 PM »
I had a nightmare about Daleksfearme last night. He posed as somebody else on the forum and posted a link. I clicked the link and it brought me into a virtual character that was beating me. The character was like 1000 pounds (just like Dal,lol) and in black Muslim garb (couldn't see anything). I don't know what that dream meant, but since I quit smoking (3 weeks today) I've been having lots of nightmares and it's been quite depressing.

yeah, ManKowitz is Daleks
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2009, 04:43:13 PM »
Do people actually troll for a hobby?
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2009, 07:12:40 PM »
בס''ד

That's an interesting question. Are Jews not even allowed to smoke? I know that both righteous Gentiles and Jews should never smoke. 
Correct. I don't think any Orthodox Rabbi will okay smoking.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2009, 07:48:41 PM »
If rabbinic sages ruled that smoking is forbidden in Judaism, thousands of Jewish lives could be saved.

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2009, 08:14:14 PM »
Mo, 3 weeks..............Congrats!  is food tasting better?  :eat:

What do Healthy & Smoker Lungs look like.......http://www.presmark.com/htmlfile/pictures.htm
Hasta La Vista Baby!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2009, 08:20:42 PM »
Mo, 3 weeks..............Congrats!  is food tasting better?  :eat:

What do Healthy & Smoker Lungs look like.......http://www.presmark.com/htmlfile/pictures.htm
Thanks....not sure if anything tastes better....I definitely feel like crap though.....

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2009, 08:23:28 PM »
If rabbinic sages ruled that smoking is forbidden in Judaism, thousands of Jewish lives could be saved.

Smoking should be forbidden. I agree completely. Why do good people put that poison in their bodies is beyond me.