Author Topic: Hatred against Blacks is wrong  (Read 1857 times)

Offline manKowitz

• Junior JTFer
Hatred against Blacks is wrong
« on: November 27, 2009, 05:42:53 AM »
The crime disparity between White gentiles and Black gentiles is probably equal to the crime disparity between Jews and White gentiles. If Blacks are to be hated for their higher crime rate compared to Whites then why shouldn’t JTF hate White gentiles for having the same crime disparity compared to Jews? I also hear you say most Blacks are criminal but the truth is that the majority of them will never go to prison in their lifetimes.

81.4% of non-Hispanic Blacks will never go to state or federal prisons in their lifetimes compared to 90% of Hispanics and 96.6% of Whites, who will never go to state or federal prisons in their lifetimes. 68% of non-Hispanic Black males will never go to prison in their lifetimes compared to 83% of Hispanic males and 94.1% of non-Hispanic White males, who will never go to prison in their lifetimes. http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm#lifetime:

“Lifetime chances of a person going to prison are higher for

-- men (11.3%) than for women (1.8%)
    -- blacks (18.6%) and Hispanics (10%) than for whites (3.4%)

Based on current rates of first incarceration, an estimated 32% of black males will enter State or Federal prison during their lifetime, compared to 17% of Hispanic males and 5.9% of white males.”

You also can’t hate Blacks for their 95% voting rate of Obama because 78% of Jews also voted for Obama. If you don’t hate Jews even though most of them voted for Obama then don’t hate Blacks either. You can’t hate Hispanics for their Obama support because a higher proportion of Jews voted for Obama than did Hispanics. 67% of Hispanics voted for Obama compared to 78% of Jews. http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/results/polls/#val=USP00p1.

It seems JTF is biased. You attack Black gentiles but when Blacks are Jewish you leave them alone. For example, you claim Islam condones clitoris amputation but the truth is that this doesn’t come from Islam. Clitoris amputation comes from Africa and predates Islam and even 27% of Israeli Ethiopian Jews have had at least partial clitoris amputation. http://www.springerlink.com/content/u68g2418828505nl/. Why don’t you give Ethiopian Jews criticism for this barbarity?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Hatred against Blacks is wrong
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 05:46:59 AM »
But you are wrong most JTF  members do dislike [hate] the Jews who voted for Obama
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 05:54:08 AM »
Hatred against Whites is wrong as well but you wouldn't dare stepping into a mosque or louis farakhan meeting to accuse them of it because you knew you wouldn't get out alive.

Boohoo whiner.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 06:15:35 AM »
Hatred against Blacks is wrong  :::D ...manKowitz you can love them all you like. You are either black or have spent absolutely no time around the filthy animals. Anyone that can make a statement like this really is out of touch with the real world.
Posted by: manKowitz
The crime disparity between White gentiles and Black gentiles is probably equal to the crime disparity between Jews and White gentiles.

Save the twisted politically correct facts and figures you posted for your liberal friends. Jews make up a very small part of the population here in America. This and the fact that they are indeed law abiding would make comparing them to a group like white Gentiles almost impossible. For the most parts the crimes White Gentiles commit on their worst day would pale in comparison the the violent crimes most blacks get sent away for. Blacks make up 12% of the general population yet almost 70% of the animals behind bars are black. What gives?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 07:24:51 AM »
Hatred against Blacks is wrong  :::D ...manKowitz you can love them all you like. You are either black or have spent absolutely no time around the filthy animals. Anyone that can make a statement like this really is out of touch with the real world.
Posted by: manKowitz
The crime disparity between White gentiles and Black gentiles is probably equal to the crime disparity between Jews and White gentiles.

Save the twisted politically correct facts and figures you posted for your liberal friends. Jews make up a very small part of the population here in America. This and the fact that they are indeed law abiding would make comparing them to a group like white Gentiles almost impossible. For the most parts the crimes White Gentiles commit on their worst day would pale in comparison the the violent crimes most blacks get sent away for. Blacks make up 12% of the general population yet almost 70% of the animals behind bars are black. What gives?

Great response CJD!  As usual!    I think Mankowitz is Jewish. However he is of the severe self hating variety.   A black would not be capable of writing this.   He is obviously intelligent, and tries to use statistics to support his black protection program, and white hatred program.  When he says most blacks don't serve time in prison, we at JTF know that means that many blacks aren't caught or punished for the crimes they commit.  And of course he knows this is true, down in his sick heart.  Naturally, he will ignore the statistic that Blacks make up 12% of the general population yet almost 70% of the animals behind bars are black.  Mankowitz also tries to instigate a problem between the white Christians and white Jews on this forum.  Whatever makes him happy!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2009, 07:28:09 AM »
We don't like the blacks whites and jews who voted for obama and we curse them and their ideologies.

The vast majority of blacks support louis farrakahn who wants to do what hitler did. You better believe we're gonna not trust them and believe guilty until proven innocent.

Mankowitz. You are obviously a troll moron because your premises make no sense. You are either a left wing jew or black anti semite yourself.

Mods, get ready to ban this guy because he is uneducated and obviously does not know what he's talking about. He just wants to piss people off. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2009, 10:20:02 AM »
TROLL!!!!!!!! Go away

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2009, 10:27:26 AM »
Of course it is wrong.  However JTF supports good blacks like Alan Keys, Immanuel McLittle, Walter Williams and Jesse Lee Paterson!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2009, 10:42:24 AM »
Most Jews have high intelligence. If they did commit a crime they're much less likely to get caught than a stupid black and I think most of them are smart enough to get what they want by working within the law whereas a black would just take whatever he/she/it wants, legally or illegally. I don't think I've ever seen a Jewish person on one of those "dumb criminal" shows.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2009, 12:48:22 PM »
This is either Johnson Brown or Daleksfearme.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2009, 02:25:57 PM »
This just sounds like drivel from the ADL or SPLC.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2009, 02:44:02 PM »
KOW, hatred against whites is even worse.  This is NOT a 'black nation' (America) it is a WHITE nation.  We are NOT supposed to have minorities acting like they can rule over the OWNERS.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2009, 02:49:24 PM »
This is either Johnson Brown or Daleksfearme.

Yes, Daleksfearme
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2009, 02:56:43 PM »
Could be Johnson Brown. JB was obsessed with negroes and probably just likes talking about them. Also, JB has returned to our forum already many times.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2009, 04:34:22 PM »
I don't hate blacks.

I do hate murderers, rapists, lowlifes, abusers, drug dealers/abusers, those who father children illegitimately and don't provide for them or just skip town... etc    Scum like that deserves to be hated.

And it just so happens that....  Well... nevermind.

The point is, I don't hate blacks.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2009, 04:35:34 PM »
Could be Johnson Brown. JB was obsessed with negroes and probably just likes talking about them. Also, JB has returned to our forum already many times.

I agree with you.  He is pretty obsessed with this place.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2009, 08:42:08 PM »
I don't hate blacks.

I do hate murderers, rapists, lowlifes, abusers, drug dealers/abusers, those who father children illegitimately and don't provide for them or just skip town... etc    Scum like that deserves to be hated.

And it just so happens that....  Well... nevermind.

The point is, I don't hate blacks.

You nailed to the wall man!!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2009, 08:44:57 PM »
My 2400th post says: Troll.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2009, 10:54:07 PM »
68% of non-Hispanic Black males will never go to prison in their lifetimes compared <<

You do realize that the converse of that statement is that 32% of Black men have been in prison.  That is an appalling horrific statistic not one that shows them in a good light.  The illegitamacy numbers are also horrific.

Now I agree with you that it is wrong to hate people as a group but it is equally wrong to sugar coat these kinds of statistics.  I think it is fair to say that Blacks have been victimized by being the first group that was sold the welfare mentality.  Blacks were improving in terms of societal accomplishments prior to the civil rights movement and Black teenage unemployment was lower than that of Whites.  The welfare society successfully targeted Blacks and ravaged their communities.  As Walter Williams often says, if the Grand Dragon of the Ku Klux Klan was trying to destroy Black communities and education he could not have done better than the Welfare state.

I don't like to categorize people by race, or other societal groupings and our goal should be the improvement of these groups that are underperforming.  We should do so based on honestly looking at what is wrong with their communities and building them up on a solid footing.  Affirmative action, welfare, victimization, and the other methods used are disastrous and will destroy any society.  If any of us take comfort in the underperformance of Black people in areas such as substance abuse, crime, illegitamacy and general degeneracy don't, White people are following the trends of Black people not the other way around.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline GWallenberg

• Junior JTFer
    • Jewish World Review
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2009, 01:44:28 AM »
I won't outright say I "hate" blacks, but one can't help but form a certain opinion of them when they've grown up around them their entire lives. Anyone who genuinely likes them either hasn't spent much time around them or hasn't yet been committed to an insane asylum.

That said, I don't "hate" wasps, cockroaches or rats, either. They're animals; they do what they do. I can't hate them for being what they are. By and large, negroes are a species that has absolutely no place in a civilized society. Any biologist can tell you that mayhem ensues when one species is taken out of it's natural environment and placed in another in hopes that it will assimilate. Negroes will not assimilate. It's not that they don't want to (not that they do), it's because the great majority are intellectually and culturally incapable.

One of the greatest mistakes of mankind was the Arab Muslims buying black negro slaves from black African elites. The second biggest mistake was keeping them here after they were freed. The African belongs in Africa. In it's natural habitat, the negro is free to: don a loin cloth; stick a bone through it's nose; rape and kill everyone that isn't dead already; toss spears; get chased by lions; spread AIDS and eventually wipe themselves off the face of the Earth.

Hindsight being 20/20, I'm sure the forefathers are rolling in their graves. Third world input results in third world output. We should have picked our own cotton. Shame, that.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2009, 02:01:24 AM »
I fear big, angry looking shvartzes.....maybe it's because I watched to much America's Most Wanted as a kid....maybe it's because it's the media...but I do fear them. You won't see me with floor seats at MSG.

Offline hyperion

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2009, 02:56:02 AM »
Another "Save the Mountain Gorillas" activist.  :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline GWallenberg

• Junior JTFer
    • Jewish World Review
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2009, 03:12:44 AM »
Now now, don't insult the gorillas like that  ;D