Author Topic: Feminism and Islam - The Destroyers of Western Society!  (Read 1590 times)

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Feminism and Islam - The Destroyers of Western Society!
« on: November 29, 2009, 05:31:26 PM »
It seems the sick combination of Islamic nationalism and Feminist ideologies in the west are working in conjunction to bring about the end of Western civilization as we know it.  The problem is that western women are too busy with careers or superficiliaty of being beautiful, wild and sexually active even into their 50s, which has resulted in a plummeting birthrate of children in the west.  Also, most western women when they have a child it is too much of a burden to care for them, since both the man and woman in western society are busy working full time career jobs and usually the few chidlren they have end up in daycare.   

Now, in contrast, the Muslim society, the women are mostly housewives and, depending on conutry, can average 4-10 children per household.  This is a major problem in Europe, where the average European family will have 1-2 children.  Even marriage is becoming less and less in Europe and USA, where they say there is like 40% less marriages today than there was 20 years ago.  The European and American family is deterioriating and this is Islam's greatest weapon against us, ourselves!  In Russia, Czech repubilc, England, Germany, the birthrate is so low, that they don't believe they will have enough children in the future to help support the older generation or maintain a healthy growth in the country.  Russia was bribing families and giving rewards like cash incentives, for families who would produce more children.  This is a stark contrast to countries like China, India who are rewarding people for not having children. 

As much as I hate to say this, Islam would not have the prowess and be as great of a threat today without the lack of moral structure and loss of respect for our cultures and society that Western people have had.  Feminism is an ideology that states women are no longer mothers, but are equal and same as men and that they should be able to have careers, have multiple sexual partners, enjoy social life just as men.  Although I agree with some aspects of this, since women have been abused and taken advantage of in the past and present (i.e. women in Islamic society), it seems that motherhood is one of the greatest threats to feminist ideologies.  When a woman becomes a mother, she destroys the liberated indepedent image that the new age Western feminized, liberated woman has now incurred.  It seems that raising a family is very much traditional and oppressive. 

So now with feminism ideologies being at the forefront of western society, what have we achieved?  Well, we have a 50-60% divorce rate on average in USA and Europe.  Most households average 1 child.  OUr populations are decreasing, however minorities, such as arabs, blacks and mexicans are increasing at staggering rate.  Some feminism is now disguised by apologetic feminists, like Anne Coulter, who claim they are against feminism, because it makes men look inferior.  Well, that is the other exterme of feminism.  Feminazism, as some like to refer to it.  But, you have to ask, how many children does Anne Coulter have?  What about the other great female figures.  If I am to have a respect for any woman in the spotlight, it is Sarah Palin, even though she almsot became our vice president, she still performed her duty as a mother, raising 5 children.  It takes at least 3 chidlren for healthy population growth.

What are muslims trying to do?  They are immigrating en masse to European countries and the men go and work full time.  The women are left to one duty, breeding!  THe muslims know the best weapon they have is their wives and daughters.  ON average in Europe and Israel, the Arabs will have 5-8 children.  They know that European women are liberated and no longer producing children.  This is a golden opportunity for them.  Even in France, muslims are like 10-15% population.  We need to wake up and realize our selfish, self-absorbed and liberated western lives are our worst enemy.  The combination of self-hate of our Western culture and heritage along with teaching our women that motherhood equals incarceration must be abolished.   Yes, I am sad, but we must realize that men cannot produce babies and we really need to help our wives, sisters and mothers in keeping our society alive.  With the muslim birthrate and the fact musilsm are trying to integrate themselves in every part of Western society, they will soon have control of military, government and G-d Forbid, our nuclear weapons.  What we saw in Fort Hood last week, will soon be a daily occurance!

Let me even ask some of the female members here, how many children do you plan on having?  Do you wish to get married?  Is your career, sex life, social life, etc going to get in the way of you producing white, non-muslim children to help the future of our planet?

TO the male members, how many children do you wish to have?  DO you want to get married?   Are you more concerned about money, sex life, burdening your wife?

We can cry and worry about the problems  elsewhere in the world ,but first it helps to look in our own backyard to see if we can do our part to change htis.

Please we need to wake up!!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 05:37:57 PM by DeathToIslam »
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Feminism and Islam - The Destroyers of Western Society!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 05:41:22 PM »
                                                                       בס"ד

Feminism is a wimpish counter-ideology to Chauvinism ("extreme nationalism"), ideologically origined in Engels' "The Origin of the Family, Private Property and the State", one of the most disgraceful ideologies ever made by men.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009, 06:25:27 PM »
I don't have a career, I've stayed home to raise my son. When I was working, I managed to find work where I could take him with me.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2009, 07:03:25 PM »
It's already too late, they have us outnumbered as of a few years ago. >:( I couldn't have kids, but if I could, I'd have had at least 10!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2009, 10:37:52 PM »
I understand where you're coming from, Death to Islam. 

Thanks to feminism, we have a generation of men who expect their girlfriends to put out for them by the third date, or else they're gone.  These same men, and many so-called liberated women regard young women who choose to wait for marriage to have sex as damaged goods. 

The way things are set up, most Americans can't possibly catch up to the Muslims and illegal aliens from South of the border in terms of breeding.  First off, middle class Americans are taxed relentlessley.  So it's the norm in cities for the wife to work. 

However, this wouldn't be such a major issue if America and Europe would only close their borders, put an end to Muslim immigration, and find an alternative to oil.  Let these people breed to their heart's content in their own Third World countries.  Without the oil weapon, they have no power over us.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2009, 10:43:48 PM »
It's already too late, they have us outnumbered as of a few years ago. >:( I couldn't have kids, but if I could, I'd have had at least 10!

You think you could afford that many.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2009, 07:20:50 AM »

You think you could afford that many.

I would have died trying, that's for sure. And no government handouts either.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2009, 08:17:56 AM »

YOu are a sweet lady arksis, very sad to hear you cannot have kids.  Well, remember what G-d did for Sarah, there is always hope!  You can always adopt!  Many white children are without a home thanks to feminism and breakdown of the family!  Many kids grow up in families where the mother and father didn't love them or have drug problems.  Perhaps you should consider going to orphanages and adopting some white children.   I bet there is 10 lonely kids who want a great mother like you.   There is a major problem with meth in some small rural white communities too.  In the state I live, ther is major meth problem and many good white kids end up orphans.   Be their mother and teach them to be good fathers and mothers.  You will do a great duty for the world.

As far as those other deadbeat men and whoring women who can have kids, but rather play around, I hope they wake up one day and realize that our race will no longer exists thanks to them and their filthy lusts and selfishness.   

As for those who say its too late, I say bullsh*t!  Its not too late..  If every white lady has 8 kids, we will easily outperofrm the muslims.  With modern technology, there is no reason why a woman cannot have many children.  It is not like olden times when women risked death in child birth.  Many women can easily survive child birth now and its actually empowers their souls.   

Yes, we do need to throw all the ragheads out!  But don't say its too late.  One good Jew or Christian is worth 100 great ragheads.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2009, 09:46:37 AM »

YOu are a sweet lady arksis, very sad to hear you cannot have kids.  Well, remember what G-d did for Sarah, there is always hope!  You can always adopt!  Many white children are without a home thanks to feminism and breakdown of the family!  Many kids grow up in families where the mother and father didn't love them or have drug problems.  Perhaps you should consider going to orphanages and adopting some white children.   I bet there is 10 lonely kids who want a great mother like you.   There is a major problem with meth in some small rural white communities too.  In the state I live, ther is major meth problem and many good white kids end up orphans.   Be their mother and teach them to be good fathers and mothers.  You will do a great duty for the world.

As far as those other deadbeat men and whoring women who can have kids, but rather play around, I hope they wake up one day and realize that our race will no longer exists thanks to them and their filthy lusts and selfishness.   

As for those who say its too late, I say bullsh*t!  Its not too late..  If every white lady has 8 kids, we will easily outperofrm the muslims.  With modern technology, there is no reason why a woman cannot have many children.  It is not like olden times when women risked death in child birth.  Many women can easily survive child birth now and its actually empowers their souls.   

Yes, we do need to throw all the ragheads out!  But don't say its too late.  One good Jew or Christian is worth 100 great ragheads.

There is nothing wrong with adopting minority kids to.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2009, 10:39:05 AM »
Thanks for the support, here, I really appreciate it...  :'( :'( :'( :'(

You judge me harshly, and do not even really know me.

I don't have a career, I've stayed home to raise my son. When I was working, I managed to find work where I could take him with me.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline hyperion

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2009, 11:41:59 AM »
"TO the male members, how many children do you wish to have?  DO you want to get married?   Are you more concerned about money, sex life, burdening your wife?"

Well I plan to have four, but I need to find myself a suitable wife, maybe I will find somebody in the Orthodox community...  :::D

Interesting article:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/religion/6507782/Europeans-too-selfish-to-have-children-says-Chief-Rabbi.html

Unfortunately liberal multicultural fascism really plagues Western Europe, especially Great Britain, I heard that Jews react to it by becoming Orthodox.
But there is hope for the rest of our continent, since Europe is becoming more conservative every day so it isn't sure that muslims will be able to take over Europe. More and more people adopt a conservative lifestyle and way of thinking, they begin to respect family life, talent and other important things.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2009, 12:28:50 PM »
Thanks to feminism, we have a generation of men who expect their girlfriends to put out for them by the third date, or else they're gone.

True. Being a male at his hormonal prime, my body told me to dump women who didn't put out, and I actually have because the relationship was becoming so boring. I can at least admit that even though I'm not proud of myself. It's what all men want, even if we're covering it up, we still want it. Even if we are religious and we're waiting for marriage, if somehow G-d came to Earth and told us that it's allowed, we'd do it that day. It's the truth. The struggle of containing it is your neshema vs your body.

Feminism is not about putting out. Matter fact, feminists were against that, and they usually would have rallies in the 60s burning Playboy magazines. Feminists are just dykes who want to make excuses. Expecting women to put out is not feminism, it is Libertarianism, or to put it simple, it is letting people do what they want, as long as the other person agrees to it.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2009, 12:54:16 PM »
I understand where you're coming from, Death to Islam. 

Thanks to feminism, we have a generation of men who expect their girlfriends to put out for them by the third date, or else they're gone.  These same men, and many so-called liberated women regard young women who choose to wait for marriage to have sex as damaged goods. 

The way things are set up, most Americans can't possibly catch up to the Muslims and illegal aliens from South of the border in terms of breeding.  First off, middle class Americans are taxed relentlessley.  So it's the norm in cities for the wife to work. 

However, this wouldn't be such a major issue if America and Europe would only close their borders, put an end to Muslim immigration, and find an alternative to oil.  Let these people breed to their heart's content in their own Third World countries.  Without the oil weapon, they have no power over us.

Well put Lisa

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2009, 12:58:09 PM »
Actually Freedomfighter, feminism is also about women having the right to sleep around like men do.  I read on Worldnetdaily a while back about how some feminist, pro abortion group put on an event called "F--k Abstinence."  

In the past, if men wanted to get right down to business, they would hire a prostitute.  

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2009, 01:58:59 PM »
I'm curious to see studies about this. Do teenage girls want sex as much as teenage boys want?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2009, 02:44:49 PM »
I'm curious to see studies about this. Do teenage girls want sex as much as teenage boys want?

Im not an expert on this by any measure, but when I was a teen (in the 80's), girls seemed MUCH less willing to give in to our male urges.  I'm not sure if this was something innate or something taught, but my friends all had similar experiences.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2009, 02:48:25 PM »
What does the sex drive of teenage girls have to do with the topic at hand?

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2009, 04:41:48 PM »
I always wanted four children but I had two ( Thank God! ) As for working , you do what you have to do.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2009, 07:53:28 PM »
No one should sleep around because it has Karmic consequences.

Everything is alchemy and sex is the most powerfull form of it. You mix with the person you sleep with and get poluted by their spirit. This is the real reason why monks have to live in celibacy. You should only sleep with a so called 'soul-mate', if you can find one.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2009, 08:12:48 PM »

Who's judging you harshly Hanna? I am very proud of you to have been able to stay home with your son and have jobs where you could take him with you. Your son is VERY lucky to have such a loving devoted mother such as yourself. You should be very proud of yourself and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Meir Kahane

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2009, 08:27:12 PM »
No one should sleep around because it has Karmic consequences.

Everything is alchemy and sex is the most powerfull form of it. You mix with the person you sleep with and get poluted by their spirit. This is the real reason why monks have to live in celibacy. You should only sleep with a so called 'soul-mate', if you can find one.

Why are you talking about sex? I'm a licensed Cosmetologist.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2009, 08:51:10 PM »
What does the sex drive of teenage girls have to do with the topic at hand?

I think we can better discuss an effective strategy to wage war on the collective conciousness of teenage girls who fall prey to 'loverboy/hip-hop' culture and imagine they are mature when they can produce an act of being sexual experienced.

This is a tragedy.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2009, 09:01:14 PM »
Feminism has absolutely destroyed America.  Because of feminism., and their feeeeelinggggssss, our men at war cant fire a shot without being called murderers. We have been robbed of justice, because feminism feeeelllllssss sorry for the criminal and murderer.  Because of feminism, we have latch-key kids. Because of feminism we have Hillary, Diane Uglystein, Pelosi, etc.  Because of feminism our economy is in the sh*tter, because feminists scorn and mock good women from being good mothers and raising good children.  Because of feminism, we have Hussein Obama. 

I absolutely HATE feminism with the very core of my being.  I dont want to be a man, I dont even want to be equal- I just want to try to be a lady and an honor to my sex, which is impossible, because there are harldy ANY good feminine leaders. 

Thats all.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2009, 09:07:32 PM »

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2009, 09:56:45 PM »
ok, thankyou......

:-*

Who's judging you harshly Hanna? I am very proud of you to have been able to stay home with your son and have jobs where you could take him with you. Your son is VERY lucky to have such a loving devoted mother such as yourself. You should be very proud of yourself and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל